剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I made no promises.
我没有许下承诺
The status quo would continue
保持现状
in exchange for my support.
以换取我对妳的支持
I'm sorry if you misconstrued our conversations.
很遗憾你误解了我们的对话
Henry Myers.
亨利·迈尔斯
I'll bet he's just the tip of the iceberg.
我敢说他只是冰山一角
Who else bought a ticket to the ball?
还有谁有参一脚?
What do you want?
你想要什麽?
Only what's owed me.
我只要妳欠我的东西
I look forward to five more years
我很期待与妳再共事5年
of working with you for the betterment
与您一起增进
of the people of this great city.
本市的人♥民♥福祉
L.T.
警督?
Norris and Leonard.
诺里斯和连纳
What a pair of weasels.
好一对阴险之徒
Thanks, Mank.
–谢了 曼凯
Now what?
现在怎麽办?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Cooper?
找库珀?
Where investigations go to die.
想让调查无疾而终吗?
Take it outside the chain? - That's risky.
私下解决? - 太危险了
Bureaucratic blowback, I'm...
会引发官僚反弹 我...
Well, I'm not going to sit back and let these two pricks
我不要枯坐让这2个混♥蛋♥
destroy my reputation.
毁了我的名声
I get it. I know.
好 懂了 我知道
Sorry, L.T.,
抱歉 警督
a couple of suits in the parking lot
几个内部高层 在停车场
tossing your city ride.
搜妳的警务用车
All right, whoa.
好,
Slow your roll, guys, all right?
你们冷静 好吗?
I will handle this. - Out of my way, Mank.
我会处理的 - 让开 曼凯
After you, Alphonse.
你先请
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎麽回事?
Whoa, whoa. Stop right there.
别过来
Lieutenant Billets?
比勒茨警督?
Who are you? And what the fuck are you doing?
妳是谁? 搞什麽鬼?
Lieutenant Klotz. Investigating a complaint.
克罗兹警督 我们在调查检举案
From whom? - I cannot tell you that.
–谁检举的? 不便奉告
Bullshit. Where's your warrant?
鬼扯! 妳的搜索令呢?
Don't need one. City property.
不需要 这是市有财产
This car belongs to LAPD.
车子归属洛杉矶警局
Now, step back and let us do our job, hmm?
请退后 让我们工作
That's not mine.
那不是我的
I have never seen that before.
我没见过那个东西
Why don't we head inside, Lieutenant?
我们进去裡面吧 警督
See if we can sort this out.
看看能否釐清此事
Don't say anything without a rep.
没有律师在场千万别开口
What's eating you?
你在烦什麽?
Peña.
皮亚
What about him?
他怎麽了?
He's gonna skate without a fucking scratch.
他会毫髮无伤逃过一劫
Thanks to the Feds.
全拜调查局所赐
They don't give a shit about our little arson fire.
他们毫不在乎我们的纵火案
They do not.
没错
Doesn't fucking sit right. - No, it doesn't.
– 完全不能接受 – 没错
There's gotta be a work-around.
一定有解决之道
As a matter of fact, there is.
事实上 的确有
You gonna tell me about it?
你要跟我说吗?
If it pans out.
成功就跟你说
Harry...
哈里...
Less you know, the better.
你知道得越少越好
I don't like the sound of that.
听起来就有问题
Trust me.
相信我
The memorial.
悼念物品
It's gone.
都不见了
Bet the owners took it down.
一定是屋主收掉的
Lieutenant.
警督
Sir.
长官
You're entitled to have a rep present.
妳有权找律师在场
I don't need one.
我不需要
Very well.
非常好
As you know,
妳也知道
there's been an allegation of corrupt conduct
有人指控贪腐行为
lodged against you. - Who is the complainant?
对你提起诉讼 - 谁检举的?
Um...
嗯
Andrew Patterson. Gift of Gold jewelry.
安德鲁·派特森 金礼珠宝行
He was on your reach-out list.
他在你的联络清单内
I met with him yesterday. We discussed a security plan.
我昨天跟他碰面讨论保全计画
He seemed satisfied.
他看起来很满意
Claims you strong-armed him
他声称妳逼他
into giving you a pair of expensive earrings.
送妳一副高价耳环
In exchange for "enhanced" police services.
以换取更好的警♥察♥服务
That's ridiculous.
太荒唐了
I.A. found a pair of gold earrings from his store in your car.
政风处在妳车上找到他店裡的金耳环
They were planted.
那是栽赃
This is a setup.
这是在陷害我
This has Leonard and Norris written all over it.
一看就知道是连纳和诺里斯干的
Again?
又来了?
You're obsessed with these guys.
妳动不动就扯到他们
You really gonna go there?
妳真的要吵这件事?
If by "go there" you mean defend myself, absolutely.
若你的意思是为自己辩护? 那没错
So be it.
那就这样吧
I have no choice but to assign you home,
我只好命令妳回家
pending the outcome of this investigation.
等待调查结果出炉
That's not necessary.
没必要
I can continue to work from here.
我可以继续在这裡工作
Consider yourself lucky you're not getting booked tonight.
算妳走运 今晚不用蹲苦牢
What's going on?
怎麽回事?
The usual treason and fuckery.
司空见惯的造♥反♥和鸟事
Lieutenant?
警督?
Not here.
别在这裡谈
Let me give you a ride home.
我送妳回家
I'm gonna need a favor.
我需要妳帮个忙
Look into this son of a bitch.
去调查这王八蛋
Charlie 2-3, that register information
内华达州,克拉克郡 拉斯维加斯都会警局
查理 2-3,即注册信息
on that blue SUV, Nevada plate 4-Delta-Alpha-9-0-2, stand by.
在那辆蓝色SUV上 内华达州车牌 4DA902 等待
What do we have here?
看看我们发现什麽?
Looks like Kipps kept a scorecard.
看来基普斯记录下丰功伟业
Insurance. Case he had to deal someday.
预防措施 以防某天需要认罪协商
Only works if you're not dead.
他没死的话才派得上用场
He left it where it could be found.
他放在会被发现之处
Under a mattress instead of a safe-deposit box.
塞在床垫下 而不是保险箱
Revenge? From beyond the grave?
黄泉之下的复仇吗?
I would. Take some motherfuckers with me.
我就会这麽做 把几个混♥蛋♥拖下水
Does he name names?
他有写出名字吗?
About a dozen victims.
大概几十个受害者
Maybe more.
搞不好更多
Franzen, Chandler...
法兰森 钱德勒
Maddie B.
麦迪·博斯
Who ordered those hits? Can you tell?
谁僱用他杀人? 看得出来吗?
Those three?
这3个吗?
Carl Rogers.
卡尔·罗杰斯
See?
看吧?
Exhibit A. Rogers is toast.
1号♥证物 罗杰斯惨了
Looks like Rogers arranged it through Fowkkes,
看来是罗杰斯透过福克斯买♥♥凶
gave him the targets.
提供杀手目标
A full-service law firm.
服务周到的法律事务所
Fowkkes call Kipps directly?
福克斯直接联络基普斯吗?
Don't think so.
应该不是
Willy Datz.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表