剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
威利·达兹
Right.
对
Fowkkes called Datz to set up the hits.
福克斯打给达兹安排杀人的事
Datz gave Kipps the who, the when, the where.
达兹提供基普斯人名、时间和地点
Datz figured Fowkkes had to go.
达兹认为福克斯必须死
Middleman knew too much.
中间人知道太多了
The last loophole.
他是最后一个累赘
Hey, listen. On our way to LVPD to background Datz.
听著 我们要去赌城警局 调阅达兹的背景资料
Iverson's working the warrants.
艾佛森在申请搜索令
We'll hook Datz at his place tomorrow.
明天去搜达兹家
Have a better one.
祝满载而归
Later.
再联络
Ready?
好了吗?
Let's roll.
走吧
I'm looking for Peña. Have you seen him?
我要找皮亚 你最近有见到他吗?
I haven't seen him. He hasn't been around.
这阵子没看到 他近来不见踪影
Ten cuidado, eh.
当心
Hey, hey. Hey, tranquilo.
嘿 冷静下来
Tranquilo. Tranquilo.
冷静 冷静
He asleep?
他睡著了?
Yes.
对
To our son James.
敬我们的儿子詹姆斯
Our precious son.
我们的宝贝儿子
Home at last.
终于回家了
We, um, we have something else to celebrate.
我们有其他事要庆祝
Oh?
哦
My second term.
我的第2任任期
I met with the mayor today.
我今天跟市长见面
Oh, Irv. That is so wonderful.
艾尔温 真是太好了
What changed her mind?
她怎麽改变主意了?
My unparalleled powers of persuasion.
我的说服力举世无双
Oh, yeah.
哦 是啊
I can attest to those.
我能证明这点
Cheers, Chief.
敬你 局长
Hey, buddy.
室友
Make yourself at home.
当自己家别客气
So what's the custody arrangement?
怎麽安排照顾狗狗的事?
Dad gets him every other weekend, Christmas Eve,
爸爸照顾的时间是 隔週末、圣诞夜
Fourth of July and six weeks in the summer.
国♥庆♥日和夏天的6星期
You're kidding. Seriously?
妳在说笑 真的吗?
I'm kidding. We're playing it by ear.
我在说笑 看情况而定
He'll take him whenever he's not working.
他没上班就会照顾牠
I guess we'll be seeing a lot of you.
你应该会常常待在这裡
Do you mind?
你介意吗?
Mi casa es tu casa.
我家就是你家
Yeah, I don't think he speaks Spanish.
牠不会说西班牙语
High time he learned.
早该学了
I guess we should make it official.
我们应该正式一点
Do you keep a key underneath your mat?
你把钥匙放在门垫下面?
You might as well leave the front door open.
乾脆别关门算了
I keep an extra key under the mat.
我把多的钥匙放在门垫下面
You are a mess.
你真随便
Do you also hide your money under your mattress?
你会把钱藏在床垫下吗?
Please.
拜託
Everyone knows the freezer's a much better place.
大家都知道冷冻库是更好的地方
Vega?
维加?
Patterson likes to beat on his wife.
派特森喜欢打老婆
She had to get a restraining order.
她申请过保护令
One of the conditions of that order is
保护令规定
he turn in his firearms, which he has not done.
他交出所有武器 他没有照做
Gives you a reason to go and talk to him.
可以藉此找他谈
And PC for a search warrant.
还有充分理由申请搜索令
In the works.
正在进行中
One more thing.
还有一件事
Patterson was issued a concealed carry permit a few years back.
派特森几年前申请到隐蔽持枪证
That's not easy to get.
那很难申请
Know who vouched for him?
知道谁为他担♥保♥吗?
Captain Dennis Cooper.
警监丹尼斯·库珀
Find anything? - Three handguns.
有找到什麽吗? - 3把手♥枪♥
Two registered to Patterson,
2把登记在派特森名下
another with the serial number filed off.
另一把编号♥磨掉了
A couple solid violations. - That's our leverage.
– 有几项严重违法 – 对我们有利
We'll book the guns. He's all yours.
我们会把枪登记在案 他就交给你们了
Appreciate it, Rick.
感激不尽 瑞克
Good cop, bad cop?
用"好警♥察♥坏警♥察♥"那招?
Your case, your choice.
妳的案子 妳说了算
Feeling kind of badass today.
– 我今天很想耍狠
Stand back.
大家快逃喔
You don't think I can do it?
– 看不起我啊?
Way too nice. - Hmm, watch me.
– 妳人太好了 - 拭目以待吧
Detective Bosch.
博斯警探
Detective, it's Kai Morgan.
警探 我是凯伊·摩根
Morgan, what's up?
摩根 什麽事?
I'm over at Saint Ags.
我在圣阿嘉莎医院
You know a man named Hector Hernandez?
你认识海克特·赫南德兹吗?
Found your card in his wallet.
我在他皮夹发现你的名片
He okay?
他没事吧?
Caught a beating yesterday in East Hollywood.
他在东好莱坞被人打趴
Asking around about Mickey Peña.
他到处打听米基·皮亚
I'm on my way.
我这就过去
I forgot to turn 'em in. What's the big deal?
我忘了缴交武器,有啥大不了的?
You violated a court order. - Contempt of court?
你违反法庭谕令 - 藐视法庭罪怎麽判?
What's that, like,
那是什麽 比如
six months in county? - I thought it was a year.
在郡监狱蹲6个月吗? 我以为是1年
All right, come on.
快点
On your feet, shitbird. - What for?
站起来 烂人 – 做什麽?
We're booking you.
我们要逮捕你
Now. - For what?
马上 – 什麽罪?
Filing a false complaint.
– 诬告罪
Participating in a criminal conspiracy.
参与犯罪阴谋
Holy shit.
我靠!
There's a way you can make it right.
你有个补救方式
Come clean about your relationship
坦白说出你的关係
with Captain Cooper.
和库珀警监
And you won't tell him that I told you?
–你们不会告诉他是我说的?
We will if you don't.
除非你不据实以告
W...
哇...
All right, we go way back. We're fraternity brothers.
我们交情深远 是大学兄弟会成员
Over the years, he's done me a favor from time to time.
他多年来不时会帮我忙
You know, permits and red tape.
申请许可证等繁琐程序
Dealing with the city is a frigging nightmare.
去市政♥府♥办事真是恶梦一场
So you owe him.
所以你欠他人情
Yeah. I owe him.
对 我欠他人情
Last time you spoke?
你们上次何时说话?
Uh...
呃
The other day he dropped by,
他那天过来
he wanted to see a pair of gold earrings.
想看一副金耳环
Told me a couple of cops were gonna come in
还说有2个员警会来
and I should give the earrings to them.
我应该把耳环给他们
"Present for a friend."
"当作是送朋友的礼物"
He pay for them?
他有付耳环的钱吗?
My treat. It's always my treat.
算我的 向来是我买♥♥单
The officers who picked up the earrings,
去拿耳环的员警
can you describe them?
你能描述吗?
Young. One white guy, uh, one Asian.
很年轻,1个白人、1个亚裔
I wanted to find him.
我想找到他
Look him in the eye.
看著他的眼睛
That's all.
就这样而已
And then what?
然后呢?
Then I'd know.
我就会知道
Did he do it?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表