剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Cause of death, asphyxiation
死因是窒息,因吸入浓烟
due to smoke inhalation and acute carbon monoxide toxicity.
和急性一氧化碳中毒
Same as her mother Maria
死因和她母亲玛莉亚
and Victoria Solis and her unborn baby.
与维多莉亚·索利斯及其胎儿相同
Next of kin?
最近亲属是谁?
Her father. Hector Hernandez.
她的父亲,海克特·赫南德兹
Uh, Maria's husband. - Where was he?
玛莉亚的丈夫 他在哪裡?
52. Mexico?
52,墨西哥吗?
Deported a year ago. - This a working number?
1年前被遣返 这号♥码他会接吧?
Yeah. I told him someone from your office would...
对 我说你们办公室
get in touch with him, tell him how to claim the bodies.
有人会联络他 告诉他如何领回尸体
Keep your breath on me
And keep, keep, keep going till my body is free
Keep your eyes on me
And keep, keep, keep going
Till I'm the last thing you see
Keep your touch on my skin
And keep, keep, keep going
Keep, keep, keep going
Oh, you're taking me...
Gladys.
格莱狄丝
Mickey. Anything?
米基 有消息吗?
Nothing so far. - Building's a crime scene, Mickey.
目前没有 那栋公♥寓♥成了犯罪现场 米基
A clusterfuck.
糟透了
How am I supposed to conduct business?
我怎麽做生意?
Women and children, for God's sakes.
女人和小孩死了
I know. It's a fucking mess.
我知道 情况一团糟
Any of your cholos off the reservation?
是你哪个墨裔小弟闯的祸吗?
We're looking into it, but...
我们正在查,可是...
Personally, I don't think so, either.
我也不觉得是我们的人
Who, then? MS-13?
那会是谁? MS13帮吗?
Possible. Looking into that, too.
有可能 我们也在查他们
What can I do? I'm fucked.
我该怎麽办? 我惨了
Hey. We're all hurting.
嘿 我们都不好过
I guess Las Palmas don't get paid this month. Too bad.
棕榈帮这个月大概拿不到钱了
Fuck you. Fire's your problem.
去妳的 火灾是妳的问题
You pay your rent, like always.
房♥租还是要照付
Fuck you. I will buy my shit somewhere else.
我才去你的,老娘去其他地方买♥♥货
Just find the fuckers who did it.
找到放火的混♥蛋♥
You heard the lady.
你听到她说的话了
Oh, you're taking me down
Haunting my dreams
I'm at the end of the world with you
You're taking me on
Haunting my heart
I'm at the end of the world with you
You're taking me down
Haunting my dreams
I'm at the end of the world with you
You're taking me on
Haunting my heart
I'm at the end of the world with you
Ah
I got a feeling that I can't let go - Can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
I got a feeling that I can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
I got a feeling that I can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
Can't let go - I got a feeling that I can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
I got a feeling that I can't let go - Can't let go, can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
Got a feeling that I can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
I got a feeling that I can't let go - Can't let go, can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
Can't let go
我无法放手
绝 命 警 探
第7季 第2集
The Dog You Feed
你养的狗东西
Like me
就像我
Housekeeping.
谈谈家务事
Gentlemen and ladies,
各位同仁
if you're using bullpen computers
若你们使用公共电脑
to write up your reports,
写报告
please return all chairs to from where
麻烦椅子用完要搬回原位
you got 'em or risk revocation
否则可能会取消
of patrol's precious but strictly ad hoc privileges.
巡警专有的宝贵权利
And pick up your damn dip cups.
还有收好菸草痰盂
就是说啊
Don't groan. They're disgusting.
不准抱怨,很噁心
And lastly, Lieutenant Billets has graced us with her presence
最后呢 格蕾丝·比勒茨警督大驾光临
all the way from the first floor.
远从一楼特地过来
Needs a word with you, so listen up.
她要跟你们说几句话,认真听
Thank you, Lieutenant. And good morning.
谢谢,警督 大家早
First, let me commend those of you
首先,我要嘉勉那些
who worked the East Hollywood New Year's Eve apartment fire.
处理东好莱坞跨年公♥寓♥纵火案的人
Your hard work does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.
你们的付出不会被忽略 或视为理所当然
Second, it has come to my attention
其次,我发现到
that some officers have been calling in sick
有些员警会在出庭日时请病假
on court dates that fall on their RDOs.
尤其是跟轮休时间重叠时
Patrol needs to show up in court.
巡警需要出庭作证
Everyone's hard work goes down the toilet
大家的辛苦就白费了
when you no-show.
你们缺席
The D.A. needs your testimony. - Fucking detectives.
检察官需要你们的证词 去他妈的警探
Their cases, let them spend their day off in court.
那是他们的案子 用他们自己的假期出庭
I'm sorry, share with the whole class, Officer...
跟全班分享意见,贵姓大名?
Leonard.
连纳
Officer Leonard, who are you referring to?
连纳员警,你在说谁?
Detectives, Lieutenant.
那些警探,警督
We do the grunt work, they get the glory.
我们奔波卖♥♥命,功劳却归他们
That's true, they do.
没错,的确如此
And if you could do their job,
若你有他们的本事
you wouldn't be sitting here right now,
就不会在这裡
listening to my bullshit.
听我废话了
Oh, snap.
糗大了
Ouch.
Thank you, Lieutenant Thorne.
谢谢你,索恩警督
Fucking dyke.
死蕾丝边
Skinny no foam latte.
低脂拿铁,不加奶泡
Thanks.
谢了
Lifesaver. - I swear,
我的救星 我保证会翻桌
one more sip of that breakroom swill.
再喝一口休息室的烂咖啡
Paint thinner. -
根本是香灰水
Detective Bernardo stopped by.
伯纳多警探刚刚来过
Dropped off this study guide.
给了这本进修指南
Thanks.
谢了
Going for D2?
你要报D2升等考吗?
Thinking about it.
正在考虑
Logical next step, right?
合理的下一步吧?
Signed up for orals yet?
报名口试了吗?
Not yet. - Orals are a bitch.
还没有 口试难毙了
Just saying.
我说说罢了
E-mail from a property management rep.
资产管理公♥司♥的代表寄信来了
Mm, about time.
也该寄来了
Got something?
有什麽资料?
Information on the building owner.
建物屋主的资讯
Name, address, phone number. - Latest wit statements?
姓名、地址、电♥话♥ –有新的目击者证词吗?
Nothing new. Reading between the lines?
没有 要听我的推论吗?
Harassment by the landlord who's tussling with the dealers.
房♥东骚扰房♥客,还跟毒贩起衝突
Tenants caught in the middle.
房♥客被夹在中间
I'll look at it anyway. - I'll print them out
我会去查清楚
and put them on your desk. - Thanks.
–我会把资料放到你桌上 –谢谢
How we coming with that partial?
–车牌查得如何?
Mm, so far, bubkes.
没有收穫
Expand the circumference. - Just did.
扩大搜查范围 已经
To a mile.
扩大到1.6公里
Make it two.
3公里好了
You got it.
没问题
Rough night?
昨晚喝多了吗?
Not looking so fresh yourself. - Oh.
你自己也没多精神抖擞
Difference is I was here doing some actual police work.
差别是我真的在办案
Can smell it on you, man.
我闻得到你一身酒味
Coming out of your fucking pores.
从你该死的毛孔飘出来
Meet you at the car.
我们车上见
Collins. I was just about to come looking for you.
柯林斯,我正要去找你
Beat you to it.
早你一步
Miguel Peña, Emmanuel Trejo.
米盖·皮亚、伊曼纽·崔侯
La Mayorista's in there, too.
还有大盘商
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表