剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Where'd they take the residents?
住户被带到哪裡?
School down the street.
路口的学校
Red Cross is en route. - Okay, you guys head over there.
红十字会赶过来了 你们去那裡
Keep canvassing. Maybe somebody caught a video on their cell.
继续搜查 也许有人用手♥机♥拍到影片
Right. On it.
好,马上办
不是我
Manager gonna make it?
管♥理♥员♥会活下来吧?
Tried to put the fire out with his hands, but yeah.
他想用手灭火,但不会有事的
After we're done here, I'll go to the hospital,
等我们处理完,我去医院
get a statement.
跟他作笔录
Smoke inhalation, both of them.
她们俩都遭浓烟呛死
You said three dead.
你说有2人丧命
Eight months pregnant.
怀孕8个月?
Jesus. - According to the coroner.
–天啊 –验尸官说的
So, she the tenant?
她是房♥客吗?
Other woman's Maria Hernandez.
另一个女人是房♥客,玛莉亚·赫南德兹
Died in the building, southeast quadrant.
她死在建物东南侧
Looking for a way out?
她在找出口?
Looking for her child.
她在找她的孩子
So we've got a missing kid?
所以有小孩失踪?
Sonia. Age ten.
索妮雅,10岁
Last seen visiting the neighbors.
最后被人看到是去找邻居
Pierce and Vega are at the school searching for her.
皮尔斯和维加在学校找她
Fingers crossed.
希望能找到人
What about the knuckleheads who did this?
干下这件事的蠢货呢?
Wits say two guys.
目击者说见到2人开著
High-end SUV.
高级休旅车
We're beating the bushes for video.
我们在全力蒐寻影片
So, what's your next move?
你下一步要怎麽做?
Hospital. Interview the manager.
去医院,询问管♥理♥员♥
That should have been done already.
早就该问完了
Yeah. A bit short-handed. - Speaking of which, where's Edgar?
目前有点人手短缺 说到这个,艾德格人呢?
Sick as a dog.
Stomach flu.
肠胃炎
Tell him to stay home until he's not contagious.
叫他待在家,没有传染力才能出门
Exact words I used.
我也是这麽说
And get some sleep.
然后要睡觉
Last thing I need is you down with the flu, too.
我可不希望你也生病
Roger that.
收到
We found her.
找到她了
屋顶入口
Can I help you?
我可以帮你吗?
Detective Bosch, LAPD.
我是洛杉矶警局哈里博斯警探
Mm. - I was hoping to speak to Eduardo Rojas.
我想跟艾德华·多罗哈斯谈谈
Mm, not in this world, honey.
他过世了,亲爱的
He went to his reward about an hour ago. Stroke.
他1小时前脑中风身亡
Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
谢谢妳
Happy New Year. - Happy New Year.
–新年快乐 –新年快乐
Hey. You okay?
喂,妳好吗?
I'm good.
我很好
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
You okay? You sound tired.
你还好吧? 你听起来很累
Where are you?
你在哪裡?
I'm home.
我在家
About to shower and shave, go to work.
准备洗澡和刮鬍子,要去上班
Dinner?
一起吃晚饭吗?
I may be late.
可能要到很晚
Is this the fire? - Yeah.
–忙火灾的事吗? –对
Awful.
太惨了
Yeah, it is awful.
是啊,很惨
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
Be careful.
小心
Always.
我向来小心
锡安山医院
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Not quite how I pictured it.
跟我预期的不同
We'll celebrate when he's home.
他回家时我们再庆祝
Everything is gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
Do you not think so?
你不这麽想吗?
I'm striving to stay on the sunny side.
我尽量乐观以对
But?
可是呢?
As my grandmother used to say, "If wishes were horses..."
如我祖母常说的,心想不一定事成...
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
You'll see.
等著瞧
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪裡?
Overdid a little.
我贪杯
Too much to drink.
喝太多了
Fell asleep early and missed the main event.
很早就睡著了,错过大事件
Thanks for covering for me.
谢谢你罩我
Forget it. - No, it's big. I owe you.
–别说了 不行,我欠你大人情
No sweat.
小事一桩
Little shorthanded, but we managed.
有点人手短缺,但我们应付过来了
Lost a crucial witness who was the probable target,
关键目击者丧命,他可能是目标
but, hey, we'll figure it out.
但是我们会查出来的
Or not.
或查不出来
I said I was sorry.
我道过歉了
What's up with you, man? - What?
你怎麽搞的? 怎样?
Last few months, you're a fucking mope.
这几个月,你死气沉沉的
Excuse me? A mope?
你说什麽? 死气沉沉?
Ever since what went down went down?
自从发生那件事后
Off your game big-time. -
你的表现大不如前
Fuck you, man. Look, I'm fine.
去你的,听著,我很好
Don't worry about me.
不要担心我
Still talking to the shrink?
–还在看心理医师吗?
For what it's worth. - Well, is she helping?
–算是吧–她有帮助吗? –她有帮到你吗?
She help you?她有帮到你吗?
I didn't need help.
我不需要帮助
Neither do I.
我也不需要
Goddamn it, Jerry.
妈的,杰利
This is all on me. - What is?
–都是我的错 –什麽事?
What you did that night?
你那晚做的事
You would have never gotten to that place
就不会走到那一步
if you hadn't known me.
要是你不认识我
Fuck you. I make my own mistakes.
去你的,我的错误我自己担
You don't get to take all the credit
不要老是往自己脸上贴金
all the time for everything.
无时无刻
You been smoking?
–你气得七窍生烟?
Okay. Si se te ocurre algo.
好的。 如果你发生什麽事
Sí. Lo haré. Gracias.
是的,我会做到的。 谢谢
How's your Spanish? -
–妳西班牙语好吗?
Malisimo. Lousy.
糟糕 很烂
What do you got? - Not a lot.
–问到什麽? –不多
They're scared. Afraid they'll be evicted if they talk to us.
他们很害怕,怕说太多会被赶出去
Or arrested. - Undocumented?
或是被逮捕 有无证移♥民♥?
A lot of them. - You tell them we don't do that?
非常多 你告诉他们我们不这样做?
You tell them we don't hand them over to ICE?
有说不会把他们交给移♥民♥局吗?
Over and over.
讲了八百遍
Why should they believe us?
他们凭什麽相信我们?
I get the feeling there's harassment going on,
我想有人持续在骚扰他们
and nobody wants to complain on the record.
没人想正式报案
Got anything?
你查到什麽?
New landlord, brought in a new manager
新房♥东找了新管♥理♥员♥
to clean up the building.
来清理建物
Clean it up how?
怎麽个清法?
Chase off the dealers.
把毒贩赶走
Okay. Make up a diagram of the building,
好,画一张住户图
compile a list of every resident,
收集所有住户清单
get the skinny on the new owners,
查清楚新屋主的来头
run all the 311, 911 calls,
彻查求助和紧急专线通联纪录
especially the ones from the manager.
尤其是管♥理♥员♥打的电♥话♥
On it.
马上办
Can we help you?
有什麽事吗?
Maria Hernandez? She had a husband.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表