剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, shit!
妈的!
Know what they do to kid killers in the county?
你知道杀小孩的人 在郡监狱裡的下场吗?
Nobody was supposed to get hurt.
不应该有人受伤的
I didn't hear you.
我没听清楚
No one was supposed to get hurt.
不应该有人受伤的
You burn down a building, and no one's supposed to get hurt?
你烧掉公♥寓♥,而且不该有人受伤?
How's that work?
哪有这种事?
We were just sending a message.
我们是要放话
A message.
放话
From who? Don't dance with me, ese.
帮谁放话? 别装傻
La Mayorista.
大盘商
You take orders from a woman?
–你听令于女人?
Fuck you, cabron.
去你的 混帐
She tell you to burn that building?
她叫你放火烧那栋公♥寓♥?
No.
不
Hell no. She didn't tell us nothing.
没有 不是她指使的
Who did?
不然是谁?
You just did it on your own?
你们自作主张吗?
I don't believe that.
我不信
Hey.
Who told you to burn that building?
谁叫你去放火的?
Huh? Your boy Trey Trey? - It's...
你的老大崔崔?
Peña?
皮亚?
This some Las Palmas bullshit?
那个烂棕榈帮?
You just do anything they say? Huh?
你对他们唯命是从?
You their bitch?
你是他们的喽囉吗?
Nah.
不是
They cut you loose, ese.
他们跟你切割了
You're on your own.
你只能靠自己了
Women and children, ese.
女人和小孩
Women and children.
女人和小孩
You live with that?
你能心安理得吗?
I got a feeling that I can't let go - Can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
I got a feeling that I can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
I got a feeling that I can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
Can't let go - I got a feeling that I can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
I got a feeling that I can't let go - Can't let go, can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
Got a feeling that I can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
I got a feeling that I can't let go - Can't let go, can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
Can't let go
我无法放手
绝 命 警 探
第7季 第3集
Sabes Demasiado
你也知道
Like me
就像我
Couldn't get him to go there.
我无法让他招出主使者
He wanted to, but...
他想说,可是...
Scared shitless of eMe. - I would be.
–他怕死墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥了 –换成是我也会
Trejo won't talk, and Alvarez won't give him up.
崔侯嘴巴很紧,艾瓦雷兹不会供出他
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
We can tie them both to the car.
我们能告他们俩偷车
Thanks.
谢谢
eMe must be wondering how stand-up Alvarez is.
墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥一定很好奇 艾瓦雷兹有多效忠
Alvarez probably wondering the same thing.
艾瓦雷兹也在想同一件事
Somebody gave them marching orders.
有人下令放火
Peña probably.
可能是皮亚
La Mayorista may be in on it,
大盘商可能知情
but these guys don't work for her.
但他们不替她工作
Yeah, where can we find her?
–上哪找得到她?
Got a tip this morning.
我早上收到线报
Warrant to search your premises.
这是搜妳住处的搜索令
Warrant for what? I'm just visiting a friend.
要搜索令干嘛? 我只是找朋友
You can let us in... - Or we can
让我们进去...
hook you up in front of the whole neighborhood,
或在众目睽睽下被捕
break the door down. Your call.
妳自行选择
Good choice.
好决定
Sons of bitches.
王八蛋
Need to check your purse.
我们要检查妳的包包
It's legal.
那是合法的
Anybody inside?
裡面有人吗?
Keep an eye on her.
看著她
Some charmer, your partner.
你的搭档魅力无法挡
Don't talk.
别说话
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
I took befores. You guys start in here.
我拍好搜索前的照片,从这间开始搜
Hey. Break it up.
嘿! 别聊了
Señora, go home.
女士 回家
Go on. Go on home.
去啊 回家
Vamos.
走
You on duty or what?
你在值勤吧?
Texting LaTonya about kid pickup.
跟拉唐娅说接小孩
School stuff, sorry.
和学校的事 抱歉
That one's not mine.
那不是我的
So what do you think they were talking about?
你觉得她们在说什麽?
La Mayorista and her neighbor.
大盘商和她的邻居?
Got a guess?
有想法吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Keeping their stories straight?
串供?
Issuing orders?
下指令?
calling a lawyer?
乱猜一下,联络律师?
It was in Spanish.
她们说西班牙语
No shit.
废话
Get your fucking head in the game.
他妈的给我专心点
Vega. Let's do this.
维加 来吧
Bosch asked me to sit in.
博斯要我进去
Woman-to-woman.
女人对女人
She speaks Spanish.
她会说西班牙语
More or less.
或多或少吧
Smart.
真是高招
Jerry, why don't you sit this one out.
杰利,你不用来
Tell me about him.
谈谈他吧
I can't. - Why not?
没办法 为什麽?
I don't know this person.
我不认识这个人
Pedro Alvarez. - No. Sorry.
– 派德罗·艾瓦雷兹 – 不认识 很抱歉
He says the fire was your idea.
他说放火是妳的点子
You wanted to send a message.
妳想要放话
About what? To whom?
放什麽话? 对象是谁?
A warning.
是恐吓
To the manager.
吓唬管♥理♥员♥
To back off, let you sell your drugs.
叫他少管閒事 让妳卖♥♥毒品
I don't sell drugs. I sell real estate.
我不卖♥♥毒品 我卖♥♥不动产
Whose cocaine we confiscate this morning?
我们早上没收的古♥柯♥硷是谁的?
Not mine. - Your apartment.
不是我的 在妳的公♥寓♥搜到的
Not mine either.
那也不是我的公♥寓♥
No? Then whose?
是吗? 那是谁的?
A friend. I house-sit, feed the cat.
一个朋友,我帮忙照顾房♥子,喂猫
I didn't see a cat there.
我没看到猫
I know. I'm worried sick.
我知道,我担心死了
Your friend's name?
–妳朋友叫什麽名字?
Maria Sanchez.
玛莉亚·桑切斯
That's like saying Jane Smith.
那是菜市场名
You're wasting my time.
你在浪费我的时间
You want to take the weight for five murders?
妳想担下5件命案的刑责吗?
I'm sorry, I don't understand
抱歉 我完全听不懂
a word you're saying. Speak English.
妳的话 请说英语
Be smart. You can make a deal.
放聪明点 妳可以交易
Why would I have to make a deal? I don't know anything.
我何必交易? 我一无所知
Best chance you're gonna get.
这是妳的最佳机会
I was stupid enough to believe that,
要是我那麽蠢
I'd still be stuck in the barrio.
现在还困在老家社区
Her lawyer's here.
她的律师来了
Nice try.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表