剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
是他干的吗?
I'd know.
我会看得出来
Mr. Hernandez, I can't imagine the loss you've suffered.
赫南德兹先生 你丧失亲人的伤痛超乎我的想像
I can't.
我难以想像
But you need to step aside, let us do our job.
但你不能插手,让我们调查吧
I promise.
我保证
We'll get you justice for your wife and daughter.
我们会帮你的妻女伸张正义
That's all I want.
我别无所求
Okay?
好吗?
Okay.
好
We're gonna show you some pictures.
我们会让你看一些照片
You recognize any of them, don't be afraid to tell us.
若有认得的人 勇敢说出来
We will arrest them. Okay?
我们会逮捕他们 好吗?
Okay, excuse me.
好 失陪一下
Bosch.
博斯
On my way.
我过去了
Gotta go. - I got this.
–我得走了 –交给我
Okay, Mr. Hernandez.
好 赫南德兹先生
I want you to take your time.
你慢慢来
Okay.
好
Looks like Datz isn't home.
看来达兹不在家
Was he tipped off?
有人跟他通风报信吗?
What're you suggesting?
妳在暗示什麽?
Just asking the question.
只是随便问问
I resent the insinuation. - Clear!
– 不要怨恨影射 – 安全!
I wasn't insinuating anything.
完全没有
Sorry. - Clear!
抱歉 – 安全!
No offense intended.
我并无冒犯之意
All clear, all clear.
安全...
All right, let's get crackin'.
快进去吧
Bennett, you'll take the downstairs.
贝奈 妳负责楼下
We'll work back to front.
我们从后面搜到前面
Santiago and I'll search his bedroom.
我和圣提亚哥搜他的卧房♥
I'll have a couple unis toss the garage.
我会叫员警搜查车♥库♥
Let's move out.
行动
行程已确认 车子在机棚待命
Jimmy! Iverson!
吉米! 艾佛森!
What you got?
妳找到什麽?
His computer's open.
他的电脑开著
Datz is active on his messenger app.
达兹在聊天软体上
We're receiving his messages as they post.
我们收到他们正在传送的讯息
Hmm, why would he leave his computer on?
他怎麽会开著电脑?
I don't know. Maybe he wants to access it remotely?
也许他要远端操控
Or maybe he's a knuckle-dragging moron
或是个白♥痴♥
and doesn't know how to turn it off.
不知道怎麽关掉
It's why they get caught.
所以他们才会被抓
Hey, take a look.
你们看
When did this come in? - Just now.
– 这是何时的讯息? – 刚才
"Wheels up tonight at 7:30."
"今晚7点30分起飞"
He flying somewhere?
你们看他要飞去哪裡?
"Pick-up confirmation.
"接送确认
Musso and Frank's, 4:30."
穆索和法兰克烧烤店 4点半"
From L.A. Limo. - He's in L.A.
发送处是洛城礼车公♥司♥ – 他在洛杉矶
–
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
Flying out of Van Nuys.
从凡奈斯区起飞
Private jet.
私人飞机
Late lunch at Musso and Frank's, flying back here tonight.
下午在穆索和法兰克烧烤店用餐 今晚飞回这裡
Yeah, we could sit tight and arrest his ass
我们严阵以待逮捕这混♥蛋♥
when he lands at McCarran. - Do me a solid.
他在麦卡伦机场降落时 帮帮忙
Make my life easier.
让我轻鬆点
Take the putz down in L.A.
在洛杉矶逮捕这废物
Pleasure.
没问题
I'll call Bosch and Edgar.
我联络博斯和艾德格
I had a call from Special Agent in Charge Brenner himself.
布莱纳特别探员亲自打电♥话♥给我
And "irate" would be understating it.
我一整个气到不行
Peña's good for my murders, I know he is,
皮亚是我案子的犯人
but I can't get to him. -
我却找不到他
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
吉米·罗伯逊 来电
There's gotta be a way.
一定有方法
Step in. Demand cooperation.
居中协调 要求合作
It's over, Bosch. When the time comes,
结束了 博斯 在时机成熟时
you can have Trejo and Alvarez for the fire.
把火灾算在崔侯和艾瓦雷兹头上
But Peña's off-limits.
但皮亚动不得
The fuck he is! - Stand down, Detective.
去他妈的动不得 别管了 警探
That's an order. And stay away from Agent Reece, for her sake.
这是命令 而且不要烦瑞斯探员
How long have you known? - What?
– 你知道多久了? – 什麽?
About Peña and the Feds.
皮亚和调查局的事
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什麽
I got five innocent victims and you're asking me
我有5个无辜死者 你却要
to stand down? On the ringleader?
我别管了? 关于头目
It's not an ask. It's a direct order.
这不是在商量 这是直接命令
Sometimes we have to make compromises
有时候要妥协
for the greater good.
为了大局
Bullshit. This man lost his only child.
狗屁 那人失去他的独生女
And you of all people should be able to relate to that.
你应该是最能感同身受的人
Motherfucker, get out.
王八蛋 给我滚
See you when I see you.
后会有期
Robertson reach you?
罗伯逊联络你了吗?
Yeah, he left me a voice mail
他在我手♥机♥留言
while I was in with the chief.
我跟局长谈话时
Fill you in, too?
他也跟你说了吗?
Yeah, he did.
对
I've got some more business
我还有事
to do downtown. Can you handle this mook?
在市中心 你能处理那蠢货吗?
No problem.
没问题
I'll take Pierce.
我带皮尔斯去
What're you doing?
你要做什麽?
Working on my work-around.
找出解决之道
穆索和法兰克烧烤店
Mr. Datz? L.A. Limo. - You're late.
– 达兹先生? 洛城礼车公♥司♥ – 你迟到了
And you're under arrest.
你被捕了
You heard the man. Hands, asshole.
你听到了 手举高 混♥蛋♥
Fuck. Take it easy.
妈的 轻点
That fucking hurts. - Shut the fuck up.
– 痛死了 – 闭上狗嘴
You call that a Miranda? - Wiseguy.
–你怎麽没宣读我的权利? – 自作聪明
伊曼纽·崔侯
What's that look like to you?
你觉得这看起来像什麽?
Hijo de puta.
混♥蛋♥
Looks like Mickey Peña.
看起来像米基·皮亚
And his friends?
他那些朋友呢?
You tell me.
你告诉我啊
FBI.
联邦调查局
Feds.
调查局探员
Fucking Feds.
他妈的调查局探员
Peña gets a new name and a new life, Trejo.
皮亚有了新名字和新生活 崔侯
What do you get?
你有什麽?
Fucked.
我惨了
I get fucked.
我玩完了
I want my fucking phone call.
–我要打电♥话♥
You kiss your mother with that mouth?
你用那张嘴亲你妈吗?
Fuck you. - Snap.
– 去你的 – 真呛
Ow. Motherfucker.
王八蛋
Heads up.
小心
What's that about?
怎麽回事?
A little bit of justice in an unjust world.
不公义世界中的些许正义
What'd they do?
他们做了什麽?
Ask Billets.
去问比勒茨
L.T.?
警督?
What's going on?
怎麽回事?
Pest control.
揪出害群之马
I'll be back.
我会回来的
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表