剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
在我看来
I...
我...
I could be wrong.
我可能是错的
Your client is being prosecuted under a fraud statute
妳的委託人依《防止诈欺法》被起诉
by the U.S. Attorney for the Central District of California.
由联邦检察官在加州中区联邦法♥院♥
Shouldn't you be talking to that office?
–妳应该找联邦检察署谈吧
I have a proposition.
我有个提议
If you're asking me to intercede with the U.S. attorney's office
若妳要我跟联邦检察署说情
on your behalf... - No, no. Not at all.
代表你... 完全不是
I'm not here to deny or defend or minimize in any way
我没有要以任何方式否认、辩护或淡化
my client's malfeasance.
我委託人的不法行为
Don't see how you could.
我也觉得妳办不到
A pyramid of phony gold bullion
伪金砖金字塔?
made out of balsa wood and spray paint?
轻木喷金漆的
Well, you have to admire his chutzpah.
你得佩服他的胆识
Off the record? Yeah.
私底下吗? 是的
So, Nu?
所以有什麽事?
If my client could hand you, the SEC,
若我的委託人提供你们证交会
an insider trading scheme worth, say, $2 billion...
一个内线交易内♥幕♥ 金额有20亿美元...
Is this your client's scheme? - Not involved.
妳的委託人有涉入吗? 跟他无关
Much bigger fish. But he has firsthand knowledge.
这是更大的鱼 但是他有第一手资讯
Names and numbers?
姓名和金额?
Voluminous documentation.
堆积如山的文件
Would that pique your interest?
有挑起你的兴趣吗?
Consider it piqued.
算有吧
And in return?
妳想要什麽回报?
You and I work something out with the U.S. attorney.
我和你想办法对付联邦检察署
So you do want me to intercede.
所以妳确实要我代为求情
No jail time.
不要坐牢
Your client's not the only one with chutzpah.
你的客户不是唯一一个胆大妄为的人
准:看新闻
I'm here today
我今天在此
because the Little Tamale Girl is my daughter.
是因为墨西哥粽小女孩是我的女儿
She's everyone's daughter.
她是大家的女儿
市长哀悼纵火案死者 挑战洛杉矶警局
Sonia Hernandez and her mother and all of the other victims
索妮雅·赫南德兹和她母亲以及其他死者
and survivors deserve dignity and respect.
与倖存者 应该被有尊严地对待
Most of all, they deserve answers.
最重要的是,他们应该得到答案
And I promise all of the people of Los Angeles,
我保证所有洛杉矶市民
you will get answers.
你们会得到答案
Chief Irving, we can, we must do better.
艾尔温局长,我们有能力 我们必须做得更好
It's no longer business as usual.
别再公事公办
It's time for a change.
该硬起来了
Lieutenant. - Yes.
– 警督 – 是
Hey. Uh...
嘿 呃...
Spit it out, Rondell.
说吧 朗德尔
With the end of Hollywood Homicide on the horizon,
因为好莱坞凶案组要撤掉
how many detectives from our unit
我们这组有几个警探
will be transferred to West Bureau Homicide?
会调到西区警局凶案组?
Realistically. - Uh, two for sure, maybe three.
确切数字 - 肯定有2名 或3名
So one, maybe. - How do you figure?
–所以大概是1名 你怎麽算的?
Come on, L.T. Bosch and J. Edgar are a lock.
拜託 警督 他们肯定要博斯和艾德格
Uh, that leaves one, maybe.
这样可能只剩一个名额
Well, not necessarily. Hey, Juan.
不一定 嗨 胡安
Bosch is a living legend.
博斯是传奇警探
He may want to go to RHD.
他可能会想去抢劫及凶案组
And J. Edgar? - Right now nobody is a lock.
–那艾德格呢? –目前都没有定案
Will you recommend me?
妳会推荐我吗?
I will give Captain O'Brian at West Bureau
西区警局的欧布莱恩警监
my honest appraisal. It's his call.
会收到我的如实评估 由他决定
But yes, you are a viable candidate.
但你是合适人选
You and Vega both. - Vega.
你跟维加都是 –维加
Yeah. Hey, pro tip?
对 给你专业意见?
Start studying now. The orals are a bitch.
马上开始准备,口试难毙了
Jesus, Grace, a 128?
天啊 格蕾丝 警♥察♥渎职?
If you think it's my guys, why didn't you just come to me?
若妳认为是我的人干的 怎麽不来找我?
Why file a fucking incident report with I.A.
为何跟政风处投诉
and start an internal investigation?
启动内部调查?
I never said it was one of yours.
我没说过是你的人干的
Well, that's the grapevine.
风声这麽传的
It's absolutely not true, Don.
绝无此事,唐
Besides, it's not our problem now.
而且 现在不是我们的问题了
Thanks to you.
多亏了妳
Yeah. Let's just let I.A. do their thing.
让政风处去查吧
Great.
好极了
克莱特斯·布朗 警佐,已接通
Mr. Browne.
布朗先生
Uh-oh. I know that voice.
我认得这声音
Nothing but trouble.
肯定没好事
Just a call to see if you might be interested
我想问你是否想接
in a special assignment.
一个特别任务
You know I'm not the spry young buck I was
你知道我的身手
back in the day.
不如当年了
Then this is just the right gig for your demographic.
那这最适合你这把年纪的人了
Help you catch up on your rest.
能让你好好休息
This is highly suspicious.
真是太可疑了
I'd consider it a personal favor.
当作是我个人的请求
Extremely suspicious.
可疑到极点了
Are you interested?
你有兴趣吗?
Maddie. Since Miller's down for the count,
麦迪,米勒不在办公室
can you run the video camera?
妳可以来操作摄影机吗?
Yeah, I'm sure I can figure it out.
没问题,我可以
Okay, we're gonna put Franzen on tape, tell his story.
我们要拍法兰森的自白影片
I'll go over it with him, shore up the details,
我要跟他顺一遍说法 确认细节
critique his delivery, get rid of any contradictions.
挑他的语病 避免自相矛盾
Accentuate the positive.
突显有利之处
Eliminate the negative. You up for it?
屏除不利之处 妳要来吗?
Sure.
当然要
Good.
很好
Oh, ye of little faith.
对我有点信心嘛
What's the matter?
怎麽回事?
Where are the boys? - At the movie.
–儿子们呢? –去看电影
What?
什麽?
Benny offered to take them,
班尼说要带他们去
and I didn't know if you were gonna show up,
我不知道你会不会来
and I didn't want them to be disappointed again.
我不希望他们再度失望
LaTonya. - What?
–拉唐娅... –怎样?
What, Jerry?
怎样 杰利?
You got to give me a chance here.
妳要给我机会
Why?
为什麽?
Let them know I came by.
跟他们说我来过
Tell you the hardest thing for me--
说说我最难受的事
for everyone--
对大家都是
when we lose a kid.
就是没保住小孩的命
Not to be glib, but...
我不是耍嘴皮子,可是...
comes with the job, doesn't it?
但那是工作的一部分,对吧?
It does.
没错
It's what you signed up for.
你进那一行就要有觉悟
Like joining the military.
就像从军服役
Or the police.
或是警♥察♥
Ever get any easier?
会比较容易放下吗?
No, never does.
不可能
Gets harder every year.
做越久就越难
Yeah.
是啊
The Little Tamale Girl.
那个墨西哥粽小女孩吗?
What do you know about her?
她的事你知道多少?
Sonia Hernandez.
索妮雅·赫南德兹
Born in Los Angeles.
出生于洛杉矶
American citizen.
美国公民
Only child of Mexican immigrant parents.
墨西哥移♥民♥父母的独生女
Mother a maid.
妈妈是佣人
Father a day laborer.
爸爸是劳工
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表