剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
洛杉矶警局,好莱坞分局
Lieutenant.
警督
You got a minute?
妳有空吗?
Yeah. Uh, walk with me.
有,一起走
I saw the picture. - Yeah, everyone has.
–我看到照片了 –大家都看到了
I had my own episode of this crap.
我碰过这种倒楣事
Used condoms on my windshield.
挡风玻璃上被放了用过的保险套
Gross. - Mm. I know, right?
超噁的 就是说啊
Any idea why they did it?
知道他们为何这麽做吗?
I mean, not that they needed a reason.
也不需要理由就是了
I didn't want to date one of them.
我不想跟某人约会
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
– 约不约都很不幸
Happy I didn't. - I hear that.
– 很庆幸我没有 我知道了
Any idea who did it?
知道谁干的吗?
Me? I'm making a list.
我吗? 我在列嫌犯清单
锡安山医院
Pediatric specialist to the NICU.
儿科专家到新生儿加护病房♥
Pediatric specialist, please report to the NICU.
儿科专家请到新生儿加护病房♥报到
So you never changed a diaper, right?
你没换过尿布,对吧?
I've changed a tire.
我换过轮胎
Mr. and Mrs. Irving.
艾尔温夫妇
Dr. Agrawal. - I see you have your car seat.
– 亚格拉瓦医生 – 我看到你们有婴儿安全座椅
Very good. - Is he ready?
很好 – 能带他走了吗?
I know you're anxious to bring him home.
我知道你们急著带他回家...
Is something wrong? - Nothing serious.
– 怎麽了吗? – 不严重
James has a mild case of hyperbilirubinemia.
詹姆斯有轻微的高胆红素血症
Well, it sounds serious. - Sounds worse than it is.
听起来很严重 - 听起来比现在更糟
James has jaundice.
詹姆斯有黄疸
Common in newborns. Many full-term babies get it.
新生儿很常见 许多孕期完整的宝宝都有
About 80% of preemies do.
约八成的早产儿也有
And what's the treatment? - Phototherapy.
怎麽治疗? 照光治疗
Light.
用光线照射
A few more days, I promise.
我保证再待几天就好了
Mm-hmm. Of course.
没问题
Uh, looks like you get a reprieve.
看来你得救了
Diaper duty?
负责换尿布吗?
Exactly.
没错
I saw Vincent Franzen in court when he was arraigned,
文森·法兰森被传讯出庭时 我在法庭上看到他
um, at the office, meeting with Ms. Chandler.
还有他在办公室跟钱德勒女士开会
And when we videotaped
我们拍下
what he was gonna say to the SEC.
他要跟证交会说的话
Also at the office? - Yes.
– 也在办公室吗? – 对
And also when I dropped off a copy of that video
还有我送影片
for him to review the night before the SEC meeting.
去给他看 在证交会会议前一天晚上
At the Beachwood Canyon house? - That's right.
– 在比奇伍德峡谷的房♥子? – 对
The night he was killed.
他遇害那晚?
I guess.
应该是吧
And the video. What was that about?
影片内容是什麽?
You're not violating privilege.
妳不会违反律师与委託人保密特权
The Special Master has given us access to her files.
特别主事官已授权我们调阅她的档案
Honey-- uh,
哈妮...
Ms. Chandler-- wanted him to rehearse
钱德勒女士希望他
what he was gonna say to the SEC.
排练跟证交会说的话
Any idea what he was gonna tell them?
知道他要说什麽吗?
Yes. I was in the room.
知道 我当时在场
The entire time?
全程参与?
Yes.
对
Honey asked me to run the camera.
哈妮要我♥操♥作摄影机
And you stayed and listened.
所以妳留下来听了
Yes.
对
So, what was his story?
他要说什麽?
He wanted to make a deal on the fraud charges.
他希望针对诈骗控诉案进行认罪协商
The gold bullion scam?
伪金砖诈骗案?
He said he knew about some gigantic insider trading scheme.
他说他知道某个巨额内线交易案
He name names? - Just one.
他有指名道姓吗? 只说了一个人
This hedge fund guy. Carl Rogers.
避险基金经理人 卡尔·罗杰斯
After he rehearsed his story, then what?
他排练完证词 然后呢?
I made copies. - Of the video?
我就複制备份 影片吗?
One for Ms. Chandler and-and one for Mr. Franzen.
一份给钱德勒女士 一份给法兰森先生
DVDs? - Thumb drives.
用光碟? - 随身碟
Um, I gave one to her and I took the other one
我给她一份 送另一份
to the Beachwood Canyon house and I dropped it off.
到比奇伍德峡谷的房♥子
Did you see Franzen? - Yes, he answered the door.
–妳有看到法兰森吗? – 是他开门
And then I gave it to him along with a laptop to watch it on.
我给他随身碟和看影片的笔电
What time? - 9:30, quarter of 10:00.
– 当时几点? – 9点30分或45分
Excuse me a moment.
失陪一下
Did you all recover a thumb drive and a laptop at Beachwood?
你们在比奇伍德峡谷 有发现随身碟和笔电吗?
We did not.
没有
How about Chandler's home?
钱德勒家中呢?
Find a thumb drive? - No.
– 有发现随身碟吗? – 没有
Shooter's got 'em.
凶手拿走了
No one can know that Maddie
不能传出去 麦迪
was anywhere near that videotaping.
拍影片的事
You got it.
没问题
Instead of coming to me like a, like a grown-up...
她不直接像个成年人来找我...
You were going to say "like a man," weren't you?
你本来要说"像个男人",对吧?
Your words, not mine.
妳说的 我没说
...like a grown-up, she lodges a complaint,
她像个成年人投诉
triggers an I.A. investigation,
启动政风调查
which we're all in the fucking middle of
我们都身陷其中
and which is taking up way too much of my time.
还花了我一堆时间
I say let's wait for the results.
我想就等待结果出炉吧
It's gotten worse. There's been another incident.
情况恶化 又发生另一个事件
And Sergeant Mankiewicz has opened another 128.
曼凯维奇警佐投诉了另一件渎职情事
You got absolutely no evidence my officers--
妳根本毫无证据
a-any of my officers-- are involved in any of this shit.
我没有一个员警跟这件破事有关
Don't worry, I'm collecting it.
别担心 我在收集证据
Oh. Bring it on.
放马过来
Let's be honest, Billets, you rub some people the wrong way.
老实说 比勒茨 妳惹到某些人了
Right back at you, Don.
彼此彼此 唐
Ask anybody... - Hey, hey.
– 自己去问啊... - 嘿
Let's all just take a step back.
大家各退一步
Lieutenant, you have any proof who's responsible?
警督 妳有任何证据是谁干的吗?
I have my suspicions.
我有怀疑的人
But proof?
但是没有证据
Not yet, but I will.
还没有 但我会有的
There you have it.
你看吧
Let's wait and see what I.A. says.
我们等著看政风处怎麽说
In the meantime, you two need to play nice.
同时 你们要以和为贵
Let's start with this hedge fund macher.
来讨论这个避险基金大亨吧
Carl Rogers.
卡尔·罗杰斯
Hedge fund guys don't buy hits on witnesses.
避险基金经理人不会找杀手干掉证人
So what else we got? - Franzen was about to spill the beans
那还有什麽线索? 法兰森准备爆料
on a multimillion-dollar insider trading scheme.
揭发一桩数百万元的内线交易案
So he said.
说是这麽说
To save his own ass.
他只是要自保
Grain of salt, duly noted.
我持保留态度 但我明白了
What else connects them?
还有什麽关联?
The shooter. Same M.O.
凶手 手法相同
All in all,
总的来说
it would be a big fucking coincidence.
可能是个天大巧合
We don't believe in coincidences. Not like this.
我们不相信巧合 这才不是
How is Chandler? - Stable.
–钱德勒怎麽样了? –一样
Still critical. Medically-induced coma.
尚未脱离险境 处于人工昏迷中
What are her chances?
她存活机会多大?
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
You did good.
妳表现很好
Thanks.
谢谢
You okay?
妳没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表