剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Sorry. Ongoing investigation.
抱歉 正在调查中
Yeah, well, we have an ongoing investigation of our own.
好 我们也有案子在调查
Pedro Alvarez is a primary suspect
派德罗·艾瓦雷兹 是主嫌
in the East Hollywood apartment building fire.
在东好莱坞公♥寓♥火灾案
Not familiar with the details. - Look, we just need
– 我不清楚细节 – 我们只需
half an hour with him. - Not possible at this time.
要跟他谈半小时 – 目前不可能
Where are you holding him?
你们把他关在哪裡?
Again, not at liberty to say.
再次重申 我无权透露
He was about to flip and give up Mickey Peña.
他快要招出米基·皮亚了
I don't know who that is. - The hell you don't.
– 我不认识他 – 不认识才怪
We'd like to speak with your boss.
我们要跟妳上司谈谈
The U.S. Attorney? - That's right.
– 联邦检察官? – 没错
He initiated the order.
是他下的命令
And I'd like him to explain why.
那我要他说明原因
Jesus.
天啊
Come on.
拜託
License and registration.
驾照和行照
Right back.
马上回来
Did you orchestrate this?
这是你安排的?
Tell Lopez...
告诉 罗培兹...
the FBI may have dropped their investigation,
或许调查局已经撤销调查
but I won't.
但是我不会
Put away your fucking phone.
开车不要讲手♥机♥
Look who it is.
看看谁来了
El Bolillo.
是白人佬
Detective.
警探,你好
¿Que onda?
这是怎麽回事?
Had a long chat with your homeboy today.
我今天跟你的小弟聊了很久
Got lots of homeboys.
我有很多小弟
Pedro Alvarez.
派德罗·艾瓦雷兹
Zorro. How's he making it?
苏洛? 他怎麽样了?
He's good.
他很好
eMe can't get to him.
墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥找不到他
Makes him downright loquacious.
–所以他知无不言
"Lo" what? - "Quacious."
– 支吾什麽? 知无不言
Talkative.
畅所欲言
He told us you gave
他说你指使
him and Trejo the order to firebomb that building.
他和崔侯去公♥寓♥丢汽油弹
[Peña] I ain't tell Zorro shit.
我没叫苏洛干这种事
Zorro's weak.
苏洛意志不坚
He'll tell you what you want to hear.
他会说你想听的话
He'll testify to it. - Testify?
他会作证 "作证"?
He'll testify to it.
他会作证?
Holy shit. Cojones. You heard that?
我靠! 睾丸 听到了吗?
In that case, yeah, you got me, dawg.
这麽一来 你逮到我了 狗东西
Slap 'em on.
给我戴上手铐啊
Garcia, call my lawyer. -
贾西亚 联络我的律师
Not yet, but soon.
时候未到 但是快了
Alvarez gave you up, homes. Trejo will, too.
艾瓦雷兹供出你了 朋友 崔侯也会
Trey Trey won't deal.
崔崔不会妥协
Zorro won't, either.
苏洛也不会
End of the day, he'll come home.
他最后会平安归来
You can't get to him.
你无法对他下手
He's out of reach.
没人找得到他
Never say never, amigo.
别把话说死 朋友
He ain't in county.
他不在郡监狱裡
Feds have him.
他在调查局手中
You got the wrong Chicano, cabron.
你抓错墨裔小子了 混帐
Fuck off.
滚啦
All good? - All good.
– 装好了吗? – 搞定
You rattle him? - Your guess is as good as mine.
你有激到他吗? 我也不知道
I'll tell you one thing,
但我确定一件事
I think he already knew.
我想他早就知道了
About Alvarez and the Feds? - About Alvarez and the Feds.
– 艾瓦雷兹和调查局的事? – 就是这件事
You make it look so easy.
看你弹琴好轻鬆
Try it again.
再弹一次
Okay, I know I'm hopeless,
我知道我很烂
but you are, like, a million miles away.
但你的心不知飞哪去了
Sorry.
抱歉
Delgado.
迪哥多
Ambushed me today about gang labeling.
今天让我措手不及 他质问帮派标籤的事
And what galls me,
我气什麽呢?
he doesn't give a damn about Black and brown youth.
他才不在乎那些年轻人
He wants your job, always has.
他一直痴心妄想你的职位
He doesn't know what he doesn't know.
他不知天高地厚
The job will eat him alive.
这工作会把他生吞活剥
I'll get it.
我去开门
Mm-hmm. I'll check on dinner.
我去看晚餐好了没
Bosch.
博斯?
Feds have Alvarez. Took him last night,
调查局昨晚抓了 艾瓦雷兹
right after his keep-away status came through.
他刚获得个人牢房♥就被抓
Well, where are they holding him?
– 他被关在哪?
Wouldn't tell me. "Ongoing investigation."
他们不肯说 只说在调查中
Who signed the order? - Zhang.
谁签的命令? - 张
We went to her office, complete stonewall.
我们去了她办公室 完全问不出所以然
And I'm just now hearing about it?
现在才告诉我这件事?
Alvarez is ready to talk.
艾瓦雷兹准备要招了
I don't care who's babysitting him.
我不在乎他现在归谁管
We just need the interview.
我们需要讯问他
I thought they might give me access.
我认为我会获得权限
I asked Zhang for a meeting
我要求张跟
with the U.S. Attorney. - No, she'll slow-walk it.
联邦检察官见面 - 不 她会拖延
What I'm afraid of.
我就怕会这样
And now you need my help.
现在你需要我的协助
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Franzen was an investor.
法兰森只是个投资者
A voice on the phone.
一个电♥话♥上的声音
If I spoke to him more than once, I don't recall.
就算跟他聊过不只一次 我也没印象
You never met him?
你没见过他?
Maybe. Someone's holiday party once?
也许 在谁的假日派对上吧
页岩山财务公♥司♥
Who knows?
天晓得?
That's it?
就这样?
The alpha and the omega.
我全告诉你们了
Oh, I trust you don't mind, I asked my lawyer to join us.
你们一定不会介意我要律师加入我们
It's been a minute, Detectives.
好久不见,两位警探
J. Reason Fowkkes.
杰瑞森·福克斯
You've met.
你们认识
We've tangled.
我们交手过
Oh, I'd, uh, call it a draw. Wouldn't you?
我认为那次算平分秋色 对吧?
If you consider a manslaughter plea and 15-to-20 a draw.
被判过失杀人罪 和15到20年徒刑算什麽平分秋色
We were just talking about Vincent Franzen.
我们在谈文森·法兰森
Cheap grifter.
三流骗徒
A bottom-feeder.
投机分子
And he got what he deserved?
那他是活该吗?
Well, he got his tit caught in a wringer,
他把自己逼到绝路
concocted some outlandish tale in order to save his own ass.
乱掰了一个离奇故事以自保
If he made it all up, why'd somebody take him out?
如果是乱掰,为何有人要他的命?
One of his disgruntled investors would be my guess.
大概是他某个不爽的投资者干的
And Honey Chandler, too? - Well, when you lie down with dogs...
–哈妮·钱德勒也是吗? –她想赚这种钱的话...
Any idea why he'd bring up your name with the SEC?
知道他为何跟证交会提到你吗?
Mr. Franzen was in a desperate situation.
法兰森先生走投无路了
Desperate men make desperate allegations.
绝望的人会豁出去乱咬人
I was looking forward to laying these baseless accusations
我本来很期待反驳这些没根据的指控
to rest in court.
在法庭上
Now that he's no longer around to back them up, uh...
既然他无法证实这些事了...
We have a witness who can.
我们有个有力证人
Your witness is mistaken.
你们的证人搞错了
Harry, I'm sorry.
哈里 对不起
Fowkkes just pissed me off.
福克斯惹到我
So fucking smug.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表