剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
省省吧
Let's see how funny you think it is when you're sitting in jail.
等妳吃牢饭,看妳是否还笑得出来
No, no, no.
不行
I want her released immediately.
你们要立刻释放她
We have enough PC to hold her for the weekend.
我们有充分理由让她在牢裡过週末
She can sit and reflect on her sins for a couple of days.
她有几天时间好好反省自己的罪行
My regards to eMe.
代我向墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥问好
Clock's ticking.
时间紧迫
Fuck me.
我靠
Rustic splendor.
乡村之美
Is, uh, this what they call a Craftsman?
这就是所谓的工艺风吗?
Charming canyon cottage.
迷人的峡谷小屋
Perfect for the white-collar felon trying to avoid
很适合白领阶级重犯 避开
a media feeding frenzy while his lawyer does her level best
媒体抢新闻的住所 同时他的律师要尽力
to keep his ass out of jail.
让他免于牢狱之灾
Alleged. Alleged felon.
没有定罪,只是有嫌疑
Whose side are you on?
–妳站在哪边?
Yours. What about you?
你这边 你呢?
Tough crowd.
真难搞
Well, that's why you hired me.
所以你才僱用我
Yeah, I'm having second thoughts.
我有点改变心意了
You know what? I-I think I just...
这样吧 我还是
I'll stay in Bel Air. I can deal with the media.
住在贝莱尔(高级社区) 我可以应付媒体
It's not just the media I'm protecting you from, Vincent.
这不只是要让你避开媒体骚扰 文森
The government's not happy
政♥府♥很不满
the judge gave you a bargain-basement bail.
法官开的保释金太低
Excuse me? A million and a half?
妳说什麽? 150万耶?
And the first wave of media about your case
你案子的首波媒体报导
created a second wave of victims.
催生出第2批受害者
They're coming out of the woodwork.
他们突然跑出来
So what? It's all one case, right?
那又怎样? 都是同一个案子
It is, but more victims means more charges,
没错,但更多受害者表示更多控诉
and they can arrest you again.
他们可以再次逮捕你
And the prosecutor will say to the judge, "Your Honor,
检察官会对法官说
the more charges, the more likely the defendant will flee.
控诉越多, 被告逃亡机会越高
This time we're asking for no bail."
"我们要求不得保释"
They can fucking do that?
可以这样吗?
They're the government.
他们是政♥府♥
They can do anything they want.
他们能为所欲为
But if they want to arrest you,
但若他们想逮捕你
they have to find you first.
必须先找到你
So what do you want me to do?
妳要我怎麽做?
I want you to stay put and lay low.
按兵不动,避避风头
No wife, no visitors, no Grubhub,
没有老婆、访客、不能叫外送
not so much as a Domino's pizza.
也不能叫达美乐披萨
If you need anything, you call me on this burner...
需要什麽,用这支临时手♥机♥跟我说
Okay. - ...we'll bring it to you.
–好 –我们会送来给你
Wow.
哇
You're shitting me.
妳在说笑吧
You'll get it back the next time I see you.
我们下次见面就还给你
I give you my word.
我向妳保证
You don't trust me?
妳不相信我?
I'm delivering you from temptation.
我要让你远离诱惑
Now I do, trust you.
我现在相信你了
Swell. Well, makes me feel all warm and gooey.
真是感人肺腑
It's what I live for.
给了我生存力量
All right, well, the kitchen is stocked, so is the bar.
好,厨房♥和吧檯饮食无缺
Make yourself at home and don't leave.
当自己家 不要出门
Can you do that?
你办得到吗?
Yes. Standing on my head.
可以 易如反掌
Good. I'll be in touch.
很好 我会联络你
How'd it go?
怎麽样?
Didn't. - What happened?
– 不顺 – 怎麽了?
We were just getting started. Her lawyer showed.
我们才刚刚开始 她的律师就现身
You can't put that on me.
这你不能怪我
So how do you think her lawyer knew where to find her?
你觉得她的律师怎麽知道她在哪裡?
You're making a big deal out of nothing.
你真是小题大作
She would've lawyered up sooner or later.
她迟早会找律师
Later would've been better. You fucked up, own it.
再晚一点就好了 是你搞砸的,认了吧
Like you never make a mistake.
一副你没犯过错似的
Saint Harry.
圣人哈里
I'm tired of carrying your ass, man.
我不想帮你擦屁♥股♥了
Everything okay out here? - Yes, sir.
–一切都还好吧? – 是 长官
No problem. -
没事
Excuse me, Captain, I need to take this call.
不好意思 警监 我要接这通电♥话♥
Go ahead.
接吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. - Bad time?
喂 –时机不对吗?
What's up? - Really bad time.
– 什麽事? 果然很不是时候
Um, sorry, I'll call back. - Go ahead.
抱歉 我再打给你吧 - 说吧
I was just wondering if it was okay to ask Antonio
我想知道能不能找安东尼奥
over for dinner tonight, um, but if it isn't...
今晚来吃晚饭 不方便的话...
It's fine. - Are you sure?
没关係 - 你确定?
Take yes for an answer.
我已经答应了
I'll carry the conversation. Promise.
我会负责热场子 我保证
Counting on it.
全靠妳了
The fire was a warning. Got out of hand.
火灾是恐吓 但弄巧成拙
Mother of God. A warning from who?
老天爷 是谁在恐吓?
According to one of the firebombers, La Mayorista.
其中一名纵火犯说是大盘商
The drug dealer.
那个毒贩
Detectives are questioning her now.
警探正在讯问她
You understand how much the community wants closure.
你知道居民们想得到一个交代
Sooner rather than later.
越快越好吧?
It takes what it takes.
欲速则不达
You have my full support.
我全力支持你
I appreciate that.
感激不尽
You had lunch with Francis Alexander the other day.
你那天跟法兰西斯·亚历山大吃饭
He's an old friend.
他是老友
I understand he's stepping down.
我知道他要退休了
Really? He didn't mention that to me.
真的吗? 他没有跟我说
Madam Mayor.
市长再见
Chief.
局长再见
It's open. - You wanted to see me?
门没锁 妳找我?
Yeah, since Miller's out today, please confirm my meeting
因为米勒不在 帮我确认今天下午会议
with Burton DeVore at the SEC this afternoon.
跟波顿·迪沃尔在证交会
The Franzen case? - Oh, a-and call Miller
法兰森案吗? 联络米勒
and ask him where we are on Brandschaft.
问他布兰谢夫特案的进度
He finished the motion.
他已经完成动议
Um, I checked the citations this morning,
我今早查过引文
I filed it on my way in.
我已归好档了 在进来找妳前
Now you're just showing off.
很臭屁嘛
Go on, scat.
好,出去吧
蕾丝贱♥人♥
You tell me.
愿闻其详
Well, the lettering,
这个嘛,字体
the shoe polish, the elegant vocabulary...
鞋油、优雅用词...
- Mm. -
Smells like a copper to me.
我觉得是警♥察♥干的
I'll keep my ears open. I'll ask around.
我会特别留意 四处打听
All right, thanks. Appreciate it.
谢了 由衷感谢
No names. Keep it on the down-low.
别指名道姓 低调处理
I filed a vandalism report with West Bureau
我已经跟西区警局报案车子遭毁损
and a 128 with I.A. - Oh, boy.
也跟政风处投诉有警♥察♥渎职 天啊
Fasten your seat belts.
这下刺♥激♥了
Mistake? - Well, it does launch
– 做错了吗? 这麽一来
the proverbial merde into the perpetually spinning blades
事情会越演越烈 一发
of the mythic fan.
不可收拾
I had no choice. - What's done is done.
– 我没有选择 – 木已成舟
It's just...
只是
L.T., filing a formal complaint?
警督提出正式投诉非同小可
Boy, that is a fucking pillowcase full of snakes,
天啊,我觉得这件事会很棘手
in my opinion.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表