剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
所以我们才僱用罗哈斯先生
Must have known there'd be pushback from the gangbangers.
你们一定知道帮派分子会反击
We never expected this.
我们没料到会发生这种事
A terrible tragedy.
惨绝人寰的悲剧
What about the locked fire door?
那锁住的逃生门呢?
That's on the tenants. We had nothing to do
那是房♥客的错 跟我们无关
with that unfortunate circumstance.
那个遗憾的情况
District attorney might feel otherwise.
检察官可能有不同见解
We passed every city inspection with flying colors.
我们通过市府各项严格安检
No, I'm sure your attorneys are standing by.
我确定贵公♥司♥的律师待命中
Some of your tenants are worried about gentrification.
有些房♥客担心你们要赶走穷♥人♥住户
We're not trying to push anyone out.
我们没有想把任何人赶出去
But the fact of the matter is this neighborhood's changing.
但这个社区正在转型是事实
It's only a matter of time.
只是时间的问题
"Unfortunate circumstance" my ass.
"遗憾的情况",屁咧
If that door hadn't been locked,
门没锁的话
that little girl would still be alive.
女孩就会生还
You don't think they ordered up a hit
你认为是他们花钱找人
on their own property, do you?
破坏自己的物业?
Easier ways to gentrify a building.
这样汰换成中产阶级住户容易多了
I think they aren't above using the gangs to their own ends.
我认为他们为达目的 不惜找帮派帮忙
Too cynical? - Probably not.
–我太愤世嫉俗了吗? –应该不会
休息室
There he is.
他在那裡
Man of the hour.
风云人物
Congratulations, buddy.
恭喜,兄弟
We knew it was a good shoot. - Never in doubt.
–我们早知道是合法射击 –从没怀疑过
You guys getting anywhere on the car?
那辆车有线索了吗?
Changing the subject.
马上改变话题
Modest to a fault, this guy.
他谦虚过头了
Mm-hmm. We got the partial. We're working it.
有查到部分车牌,还在追查中
Just a matter of time before the dominoes fall.
查出来只是早晚的问题
Cool. Let me know.
好,查到了跟我说
Mm-hmm.
唔
Hmm.
唔
For a guy who just got a "pass go, collect 200 bucks,"
就一个刚脱困的人来说
he seems strangely blasé.
他冷静到离奇的程度
It just hasn't sunk in yet.
他还在消化这件事
Must be it.
一定是的
I saw the press conference.
我看到记者会了
What is her problem?
她有什麽毛病?
Oh, the mayor?
什麽,市长吗?
So disrespectful to leave like that
她那样离开很没礼貌
as soon as you started speaking.
你才开始说话
I think she may be having second thoughts
她可能改变想法
about my second term.
对我的续任
You helped get her elected.
你帮助她当选
Well, she seems to think otherwise.
她好像不这麽想
Why would she not want you to have a second term?
她为何不希望你续任?
Maybe she wants to bring in someone new,
也许她想找新面孔
someone not associated with the Ramos administration.
跟拉莫斯市长没关係的人
An outsider, a-a woman, a Latino.
局外人,拉丁裔女性
What about the Commission? Aren't they on your side?
委员会站在你这边吗?
Right now they are. Three to two in my favor.
目前是,支持我的比例是3比2
Well, there you go.
那就好了
I think you're worrying about nothing.
你在杞人忧天
I have to get to the hospital.
我要去医院
I'll come with you. - No, no, no, it's my turn.
–我陪妳去 –不用,轮到我了
You sure? I don't mind.
妳确定?我不介意
You stay here and brood.
你留在这裡沉思吧
What I do best.
这我最擅长了
911. What's the nature of your emergency?
紧急专线,有何紧急状况?
I want to report drugs being sold
我想报案,有人在卖♥♥毒品
at my apartment complex. - Your name?
我的公♥寓♥ –贵姓大名?
Eduardo Rojas.
艾德华多·罗哈斯
Tell me exactly what's going on.
告诉我细节
This is all Las Palmas 13.
这些都是棕榈13帮的人
Mickey Peña, the dealers, they work for La Mayorista.
米基·皮亚、那些毒贩 他们都帮大盘商工作
What's the location, sir?
先生,地点在哪裡?
Mr. Franzen.
法兰森先生
Ms. Chandler. Am I glad to see you.
钱德勒小姐,真高兴见到妳
How are you faring?
你好吗?
I-I'm not. When can you get me out of here?
不好 妳何时要把我弄出去?
Well, tomorrow morning, we'll have a bail hearing.
明天早上有保释听证会
Wait, I have to stay here tonight?
我今晚得留在这裡吗?
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
Jesus.
天啊
You don't understand. I'm...
妳不瞭解,我...
You'll be on keep away status.
没有人会碰你
A cell to yourself. You'll be safe.
你住单人牢房♥,很安全
All right. Great.
那就好
Thank God for that.
谢天谢地
Uh, D.A. wants to make an example of you.
检察官想拿你杀鸡儆猴
She's gonna ask for pie-in-the-sky bail.
她会要求天价保释金
I know the judge.
我认识那法官
We'll counter. Hondle a little.
我们会反对 交涉一下
"Hondle"?
交涉?
Haggle. Bargain. Negotiate.
杀价、讲价、协商
No, I-I know what it means.
我懂那是什麽意思
I'm just a little surprised that you do.
我只是很惊讶妳懂
Why?
为什麽?
Well, I mean, come on, you're just a...
拜託,看看妳,妳就是个...
I mean, look at you. You're such a...
我的意思是,看著你。 你真是个...
Shiksa? - Yeah.
–非犹太女性? –对
My first husband was Jewish.
我的第一任丈夫是犹太人
That's good to know.
很高兴知道这点
So, ballpark?
保释金大概会多少金额?
Under two.
200万以下
I can do that.
我可以接受
Oh, I know you can.
我知道
I made sure of it.
我确认过了
Try to get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow.
尽量多休息,明天见
Okay. - Chin up. Don't talk to anyone,
–好 –加油 别跟任何人说话
even your wife.
老婆也不行
And remember, all calls are recorded.
记住,所有通话都会被侧录
Okay.
好
洛杉矶警局,好莱坞分局
Yes, sir.
是,先生
Someone will reach out to you.
有人会联络你
You're welcome.
不客气
Again, I'm very sorry for your loss.
再次向你致上哀悼之意
Bosch.
博斯
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表