剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
and it can buy all those things or at least the same result.
你和阿克斯就是这么教育我的
That's what you and Axe taught me.
之前你说的 内部解决的话
That thing you said. About keeping it 'in-house.'
可能是因为自尊心吧
Maybe pride.
我有
I have the...
手艺
craft, you know?
但是稍微保持点距离 看起来才更合理
But doing it at a remove, that makes much more sense.
所以你也在想这个
Oh, so you've been thinking about it, too.
你说过 不要拒绝格里戈尔那样的人
The thing you said about saying no to someone like Grigor,
我大部分的时间都在想这个
that's where I've spent most of my thinking time.
如果我不同意的话 会是什么结果
How it ramificates out if I don't give the green light.
是的
Yes.
评估任务
Mission e-val.
就像你之前给高级官员做的那样
Just as you would've for a superior officer back in the day.
如果是格里戈尔来做
If Grigor did this,
会处理得很干净
it would be handled cleanly.
可能会是一场事故
There would be an accident--
高空坠物砸下来
falling debris on the street.
服药过量 或者车祸
An overdose. A car crash.
预料不到的心肌梗死
A heart attack from a blockage no one saw coming.
他们使用了这个领域里
They are employing a refinement of work flow
经过改良的工作流程 无出其右
in this area that is simply unmatched.
绝对不会像执法机关那样
It would never come back to you as a matter
再找到你头上
law enforcement would bring.
但是
But then...
是的
Yes.
格里戈尔会永远记得你的债
Then Grigor would have the thing on you forever.
突然间 他决定让你无偿管理他的资金
Suddenly he decides you'll manage his money for no fee.
然后他或许会暗示你用钱堵住他的嘴
Then maybe he'll suggest that you pay him, for his silence.
一旦你让他说出他的需求
And once you let him get the offer out of his mouth,
一旦他告诉了你
once he let you hear it--
那我现在就被他抓手里了
Then I have something on him now.
也很糟糕了
Almost as bad.
你如何答应或拒绝 会决定很多事情
How you say yes or no will determine a lot.
我也有个问题问你
And I have a question for you, too.
你的目标是什么
What is your objective?
关于泰勒的吗
With regards to Taylor?
完全毁灭
Total destruction.
不是出于愤怒
Not out of anger.
但是很明显我吃亏上当被人占了便宜
But if it becomes clear that I can be taken advantage of,
我可以培养你 带挈你 支持你
that I can groom you, bring you along, prop you up,
结果不但失去了你 还失去了一大批业务
then lose you and a serious chunk of business, too...
我同意 这说不过去
I agree. That's not a tenable situation.
也不能让格里戈尔在我的城市
And it's not tenable to have Grigor in my city,
认为我要么亏欠他
knowing that I'm either indebted to him
要么拒绝他
or that I rejected him.
但你应该知道
But you should know.
如果你继续 即使是通过我
Should you move forward, even through me,
心理上的...
that psychologically...
我明白 残留 当然
I do know. Residue. Of course.
不止是残留
More than residue.
负担
Weight.
不管你的决定是什么
Whatever you decide.
用什么方法 什么时候下手
However. Whenever.
我都准备好了
I am ready.
祝你好运
Good luck.
哈尔
Hey, Hall...
加强萝拉和孩子们的安保
put extra security on Lara and the boys.
别让他们察觉到
The kind they don't see.
那么 你决定好了吗
So, have you come to a decision?
你的提议我接不了
I'm gonna pass on your offer.
我没想到你是一个如此正派的人
I didn't have you as a squeamish man.
可能从外表上看有一点脆弱
A little delicate, maybe, on the outside.
但我以为你是像我这样的汉子
But I thought you were a man like me.
一个所需之处 处处刚强的男人
A man with steel in all the places one needs it.
也许我们需要刚强的点不一样
Maybe we just need it in different spots.
所以 你不屑于做这种事
So you're beyond this sort of thing, then.
或者你可以这样讲
Or you could say this:
在我长大的地方
I was raised in a place that didn't require
不需要这些不同寻常的手段
these extraordinary measures.
而你不一样
You weren't.
如果你不想亲口告诉我去做这件事
If you don't want to tell me to do it,
但仍想让它实现 那也没问题
but want it to happen anyway, that's fine.
不 我不想
No. I don't.
好吧
Fine. Okay...
那我就撤走全部的钱
Then I will pull all my money,
然后交给泰勒
and I will give it to Taylor.
我保证过我会给你一个警告
I promised I would give you a warning--
这就是了
this is it.
我做生意的方式一点没有变
Look, nothing in the way I operate my business has changed.
你上周的时候还很喜欢
You loved it last week.
我怎么能把我的钱
How can I keep my money
交给一个不肯为了钱不择手段的人
with a man who won't kill for it?
我不想要泰勒死掉
I don't want Taylor dead.
我要他们活着经历我要对他们做的一切
I want them alive to experience all that I am gonna do to them.
我要毁灭他们
I'm gonna destroy them in ways
让他们生不如死
that'll make them wish they got what you offered.
当然 有何不可 玩得开心
Sure. Why not? Have fun.
但你要记住
But remember,
如果你对他们做的事 伤及到我
if what you do to them, costs me,
我们会再见面的
we will meet again.
在那之前 再见了 阿克斯
Until then, goodbye, Axe.
我马上要跟阿尔文·艾普斯坦见面
I'm expecting Alvin Epstein shortly,
他这就过来
see him right in.
早上好 凯特
Morning, Kate--
你发现我是个政♥治♥动物
You recognized I was a political animal.
你培养了我 让我成长
You fed it. Nurtured it.
我曾警告过你 我可能会咬你
And I warned you it might bite you.
这就是我们目前的状态
That's where we are.
很高兴你能加入我们 查克
Well, glad you could join us, Chuck.
抱歉 查克
Regrets, Chuck.
老虎对着我的脸时
Tiger's breath was just too hot
它的呼吸真的是太热了
when it was right in my face...
我不确定我的办公室有没有被监听
I can't be sure my office isn't bugged.
去你办公室见吧
Meet me at yours.
华盛顿见 检察长
See you in Washington, General.
我们很快就会一同进餐 副检察长先生
We'll break bread together soon, Mr. Deputy.
好
Yeah.
他是个好人 我的新任副检察长
That's a good man, right there, my new Deputy AG.
你说是就是
If you say he is.
没错
That's right.
我说的"好"是有份量的
'Good' means something when I say it.
这些人 他们也是好人
These people... They're good, too.
他们已经证明了这一点
They've proven it.
这位女士帮得上忙
The young lady was kind enough to be of assistance.
特别是这几个年轻人
And especially these young men.
奥利弗·戴克提醒了我 我们真正的目标
Oliver Dake reminded me of our true purpose:
恢复司法部门的正义
Restoring justice to the Justice Department.
是我们互相提醒的
We reminded each other.
现在 检察长 我知道
Now, General, I know things didn't end
我们两个之间有过节
particularly well between us--
那肯定是你自己的想法
Certainly from your point of view.
然而 我一离开纽约就想明白了
Nonetheless, I gained clarity as soon as I left New York.
然后康纳蒂先生找到了我
And then Mr. Connerty came to me and...
我们发现了针对你的政♥变♥迹象
we've discovered something of a putsch against you.
这些人告诉了我你给我准备了什么
The fellas told me what you had in store for me.
所以我决定让卡特勒就坐在那
So I decided to let Cutler sit there.
独自一人 浑身赤♥裸♥ 充满恐惧
By his lonesome. Naked and afraid.
当然 现在他已经自♥由♥了
Of course, by now, he's free,
回到了北边 跟家人在一起
back upstate, with his loved ones.
因为根本没有案子
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表