剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
挺有意思的
It's funny,
我最害怕的事情
the thing I was most afraid of,
半夜都还深受困扰
the thing that haunted me in the middle of the night,
就是泰嘉会跟了别人
was Taiga finding some other guy.
觉得肯定会让我奔溃
Thought it would absolutely end me.
但这堆疯事给了我一个奇特的收获
But the strange gift in all this mishegas,
教会我
what it taught me.
有时候最糟糕的事发生了也没那么糟
sometimes the worst thing happening isn't so bad.
我不是说我故意想要这些发生
I'm not saying I would have willed this on purpose,
只不过 我是不是在胡言乱语
but... do I sound crazy?
不是 相反
No. On the contrary.
很有道理 朋友
Very wise, my friend.
很有道理
Very wise.
塞克 给我安排跟州检察长
Sacker, get us a meeting with the state Attorney General,
阿尔文·艾普斯坦的见面
Alvin Epstein.
总值多少
What's the total?
跟去年一样
Same as last year.
为集资干杯
To the raise.
明年 当你能调动300亿资金的时候
Next year, when you've got 30 billion under management,
回想今天你会高兴地发现
you're gonna look back fondly
你付出的成本有多低
on how little you paid today.
其实我还有一个薪酬没谈
Actually I still have one comp meeting left.
是我吗 我猜说的是我
Is it mine? I bet it's mine.
是的 我知道这一年对你来说挺奇特的
It is. I know it's been a strange year for you,
为不同的老板做事 差点失去我
serving different masters, almost losing me...
别让我回忆这些了
Don't take me back there.
但是经历过这些 你已经是
But through it all, you have been
阿克斯资本所需要的壁垒了
the bulwark that Axe Cap needs.
因此 我准备了一个特别的礼物
And so for this, I have a special present.
这还差不多
That's more like it.
瞧瞧沙发背后
Reach behind the couch.
简直带我回到了童年
Oh, it brings me back to childhood.
所有高档的裸体画像都在
All the high-end nudity
一本《花♥花♥公♥子♥》里
of a cadged Playboy,
讨来的 却带着高雅
but with sophistication,
还有那种法式的妙不可言
and that certain je ne sais quoi of the French.
你第一次发现这个杂♥志♥时多少岁
Oh, and your bonus is the age you were
你的奖金就是多少
when you first discovered that magazine.
要从你的个人私库里拿 我有点心疼
Pains me to take from your personal vault...
不过九百万让人感觉不错
but nine million feels good.
你从哪找的这些
Where did you find these?
简直不敢相信你保存了爸所有这些垃圾
I can't believe you kept all of Dad's crap.
一开始我觉得他会回来
Yeah, well, at first I thought he was coming back.
接着我又担心他会回来
And then I was afraid he'd come back.
等我意识到他不会回来了
Then when I realized he wasn't...
把所有东西扔了又显得我很在意
I thought it'd be petty to toss everything.
我不想让他有这种影响力
So I didn't want to give him that power.
是吗 所以你花了三十四年
Yeah? So you asserted yourself...
通过储存和搬运他的东西来表达自己的坚持
by spending 34 years storing and toting all his stuff.
你父亲是你的第一个劲敌
Your father was your first great enemy.
没错 那就是抛弃孩子的下场
Yeah, well, if you abandon your kid, that's what you get.
找到了
Found it.
你是明白的 在那之前很久你就开始恨他了
You know, you hated him long before that.
你们两个互相斗争的方式
The way you used to take the fight to each other.
我曾喜欢你斗士般的样子
I used to like the way you were such a fighter.
可我必须承认
I'll admit that I didn't love when you tried
我不太喜欢你想要跟我斗
to take the fight to me, though.
那确实是个错误
That was a fucking mistake.
可能在你小时候
I maybe should have told you
我就应该告诉你别那样讲话
not to talk like that when you were a kid.
我觉得我还是会保持原样
I think I still would have.
当然 但你身后也会有个微弱的声音
Sure. But you also would have had a little voice
告诉你不要那样
in the back of your head telling you not to.
你能听到那个声音吗
Do you have that voice?
哪怕是一点
At all?
拜托 在哪里
So, come on. Where?
只是偶然遇到的
Just came across them.
弗吉尼亚州 夏洛特维尔
奥利弗 络腮胡子真浓
Oliver. Solid whiskers.
这能带给我学者的思维
Gets me into the professorial mindset.
你享受教学工作吗
You enjoying the teaching?
当你知道实践与
When you know the practice is that different
文字和精神是不一样的时
from the letter and the spirit...
你觉得自己在欺骗他们
You feel like you're lying to them.
讲实话更糟糕
Telling the truth is worse.
我们不需要律师早早失望
We don't need lawyers pre-jaded.
至少
At least the, uh--
我能回家让我太太很高兴
the wife is happy to have me home.
好吧
Yeah.
那么
So...
我在电♥话♥上不能说的是
What I couldn't say on the phone...
有一位联调局探员对查克进行了调查
there is an FBI agent I know who did an opp for Chuck.
私下进行的
Off the books.
那位探员跟你说的
The agent told you about it?
不是 通过其他渠道
Mnh-mnh. Found another way in.
我不知道最终会指向哪里
I don't know where this ends,
但我有一个方向
but I have a start.
你想说服我帮你去搞查克
You're trying to convince me to help you go after Chuck.
不 我在给你机会说服我
No. I'm giving you a chance to convince me.
你为什么会让自己误入歧途
Why'd you let yourself get led astray?
你为什么要保护查克
Why'd you protect Chuck?
那你为什么要保护他
Why did you?
我曾经信任他
I believed in him.
我那时不相信自己
I didn't believe in myself.
但我相信他必须被阻止
But I believe he must be stopped.
你说你有斗篷
You said you had the cloak
然后要我提供匕♥首♥
and wanted me to provide the dagger.
我不知道那是什么意思 但我来了
No idea what that means, but it got me here.
我要你开始调查
I want you to launch an investigation
乔克·杰夫科特的哥哥
into Jock Jeffcoat's brother
和德州南部电视
and TexasSouthCable.
基于什么
Based on what.
基于这个
Based on this.
这是阿希里·卡特勒
This is Ashley Cutler.
这个没法用 证人无说服力
This is unusable. Weak witness.
没错
Yeah.
所以没有实际可展开的证据
So no actual deployable evidence.
目前没有
None to speak of. No.
我们知道我们的证人卡特勒
We know that our witness, Mr. Cutler,
对于A案不够有说服力
isn't strong enough to win Case A,
但我们不是要赢得A案
but we're not trying to win Case A.
不 我们想让乔克出手阻止
No. We're gonna get Jock on trying to stop it.
所以 最终
So, in the end,
你要处理的案子是 妨碍司法
the case you'll be bringing is: obstruction of justice.
被告是美国司法部长
Against the Attorney General of the United States.
而现在你只是
Right now you're just
纽约州总检察长 艾普斯坦先生
the Attorney General of New York state, Mr. Epstein.
但想要上位 你得先击败那个人
But to be the man you gotta beat the man.
在你打击乔克的声望后
After you topple someone of Jock's stature...
你就会成为最厉害的人
you'll be the motherfucking man.
没有什么比把头放进老虎的嘴
Nothing makes me feel so alive
更让我能感受到生命力了
as putting my head in a tiger's mouth.
直到老虎
Right up until the moment
把嘴合上那一刻
the tiger snaps his jaws shut.
但我们会准备好凳子和鞭子
But we will be there with chairs and whips at the ready.
你确定他会来
You sure he'll come?
有我们三个 我们会做到的
The three of us, we'll cause him to.
我曾忧虑过
I was sweating over the worst possible thing
最糟糕的状况会发生
that could happen,
就是乔克发现了我的行动
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表