剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
-不愿意 -我也是
- I hate it. - Me, too.
检察长也不能指手画脚 我对此很烦躁
No A.G. picks our cases. I'm chafing against it.
我非常生气
I'm chafed.
所以我们要做点什么吗
So, are we gonna do something about it?
等我清楚了 你也就明白了
When I know, you'll know.
你知道IoT吗
IoT, you know?
当然知道 物联网
Sure, Internet of Things.
生产家电和数字温控器的公♥司♥
When companies that make appliances and digital thermostats
为了让自己的产品智能化
contract with the firms that manufacture the microchips
而跟芯片生产商合作
to make their products smart,
对于里面联网的部件
the connected things inside,
他们会迫使芯片公♥司♥签署保密协议
they force the chip companies to sign nondisclosures.
他们不希望竞争对手有能力去效仿自己
They don't want their competitors to be able to mimic them.
没错 所以很难弄清
Right, so it's hard to know
是哪一家芯片公♥司♥在主导着市场
which chip companies are poised to dominate the market.
我的方法是
My theory?
如果我们能够在不同的设备里
If we could find a common component
找到相同的某个部件
among a bunch of varied devices--
我们就可以反溯到这家公♥司♥
You could reverse-engineer it.
拆解的过程还算惬意吧
You have fun smashing shit apart?
相当的 我找到的部件
A blast. And I found a component
和科特士芯片的规格相符
that matched the specs for a Quartes chip.
所以我打电♥话♥给科特士声称自己要
So I called Quartes and claimed to be building
开♥发♥一款联网洗衣机
an Internet-connected washing machine
可以在洗衣结束的时候给用户发送信息
that sends a message to the owner when the laundry is done.
然后我拿到了他们最新款芯片的详细数据
Got the full specs on their latest chips.
-匹配成功 -没错
- And they matched. - That they did.
每家企业都想隐瞒
Everyone tries to hide it,
但市面上85%的物联网产品
but Quartes is the main supplier
都由科特士供货
for 85% of IoT products on the market.
所以这就是机会
So, that's the shot?
这就是机会
That's the shot.
找到了 干得漂亮
It plays. Good work.
你可以找到类似的 如果你不
You'd have found something like it if you weren't--
所以我才找了你 泰勒
That's why I have you, Taylor.
我不能出面时你可以做到
It's a good thing that you can deliver
这是好事 不是坏事
when I can't, not a bad thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
你走出这里之后
Once you leave here,
我们就要在相当长的一段时间里
we can't really talk individual names
不能谈论任何个人或公♥司♥了
of companies again for a long time.
可以谈论管理事务 但股票不行
Management issues, sure, but not stocks.
一切都看你了
It'll all be up to you.
不能让人发现我在为公♥司♥出谋划策
I can't be seen to be guiding the firm.
如果是那样 我就违反了交易条款
It'll look as though I'm violating the terms of my deal.
我知道 你采取行动拯救了公♥司♥
I know. You saved the firm by doing what you did.
我们建仓重回市场
We bought back into the market late in the position.
今晚对我很重要
Tonight's a big one for me.
业内最有分量的经理人会到场
The most important managers in the business will be there.
他们手中握有当前股市上
Between them, they cover all the meaningful strategies
所有有用的策略
currently in play.
沙龙分量不小啊
Quite the cotillion.
这是这季度最重要的社交场合
It's the social event of the season.
今晚是我们掌握未来话语权的机会
Tonight plants our flag for the future.
就在这屋里 我们将为整个业界定下
This room will set the agenda for what the industry's
未来几周 几个月 几年内的关注焦点
talking about for the next week, month, year.
而这个焦点就是阿克斯资本
And what they will be talking about is Axe Capital.
马克·拉里
迈克尔·普莱特
罗伯特·阿克斯罗德
好了孩子们
All right, guys.
妈妈和爸爸要去看心理医生了
Mom and Dad are going to their therapist.
只能看一小时电视 好吗
Hour of screen time only, okay?
我们之后可能会去吃点东西 但不会晚回
Probably grab a bite afterwards, but we won't be late.
好吗
Okay?
再见
Bye.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
看看你惹得这些麻烦
Look at all the trouble you've caused.
真是丢脸
What a disgrace.
同意
Agreed.
他几乎无药可救了
He's almost beyond reclamation.
我真是受不了他一直在我眼前
I can't stand the sight of this dog.
我想把他留在这
I want to leave him here,
我想让你跟我一起走
and I'm tempted to take you with me.
由你决定 女主人
It's up to you, mistress.
跟我一起走 还是实施必要的惩罚
Leave with me or administer the required corrections.
他需要受罚
He's in need of punishment.
我留下
I'll stay.
你怀念这一切吗
Have you missed this?
那为什么没看出你有感激之情呢
Then why aren't you showing the proper appreciation?
我真♥他♥妈♥应该把你关在笼子里
I should put you in this fucking cage.
还是说你想被重罚
Perhaps you're in need of something deeper?
没错
Yeah.
你怀念这一切吗
Have you missed this?
我的感受与此无关
It's not about me.
还是说你找到别的排解方式了
Or maybe you found, uh, other outlets.
什么时候轮到你问我问题
How dare you question me?
我自有解决需求的办法
I can take care of my own needs.
这么说你去尝试了其他幻想
Explored other fantasies, then?
你说的幻想具体指什么
What fantasies exactly?
你跟别的男人一起
You being with other men.
当然了
Of course.
那是你自己的幻想
That's your fantasy.
你就是这么可悲 对吧
You're that pathetic, aren't you?
没错 我是
I am. I am.
我想听你跟
I want to hear about you and--
年轻的鲜肉
Young men?
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他很帅吧 还有钱
Will he be handsome, rich?
-当然了 -是吗
- Of course. - Yeah?
他棒极了
He's brilliant.
还没满三十岁
Barely 30 years old.
-有着八块腹肌 -当然 一身的腱子肉
- With the washboard abs? - Oh, yeah, he's ripped.
告诉我细节
Tell me!
这就是你想要的惩罚方式吗
That's how you want to be punished?
对 没错
Yes! Yes!
这是我能想到的
It's -- It's the most excruciating thing
最让我煎熬的事情了
that I can think of.
我想知道他是怎么上你的
I want to know what he does to you,
你又是怎么撩他的
what you do to him.
我们在一处私密的地方
We're somewhere private.
-在酒店 -对 酒店
- A hotel? - A hotel.
白色的床单散落在我们周围
White sheets thrown around us.
我们赤♥裸♥相对
Our clothes are off.
手与嘴同时享受着对方的肉体
Hands and mouths on bare skin.
我抓住了他的男根
I take him in my hands.
他是不是
Is he--
对 坚硬
Yeah, hard.
粗大
Thick.
我把自己交付给他
I give myself to him
任他摆弄我的身体
and let him do whatever he wants.
你很舒服吧
Is it good?
舒服 不 简直爽爆了
Good? No. It's fucking amazing.
他懂我的身体
He understands me.
知道我内心最渴求的是什么
He knows exactly what I need.
阿克斯彻底玩完 日报写道
Oh, Axe is so fucked! From the Journal:
"政♥府♥拔去阿克斯罗德獠牙 禁止其交易"
"Government defangs Axelrod, barred from trading."
我也想赞同你 但我认为他战胜了那帮烂人
I'd love to agree, but I think he bested those fuckers,
也有报道赞同我
and so does B.I.
"阿克斯资本蓄势待发 准备强势回归市场"
"Axe Capital poised to plunge heavy back into the markets."
他把钱拿回来了 还需要别的吗
He has his money. What else does he need?
他爱怎么花怎么花 但那他妈又有什么用
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表