剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第三季 第五集
《亿万》前情回顾
Previously on Billions...
他是匹兹堡一个药物试验的候选人
He is a candidate for a drug trial in Pittsburgh
那个试验的一些效果不错
that's been yielding some pretty interesting results.
或许我们根本不该提起这事
Maybe we shouldn't bring it up.
谢谢 吉尔伯特医生 谢谢你无微不至的关怀
Thank you, Dr. Gilbert, for the excellent care.
有人告诉我他们不会有危险
I was told they weren't in any danger,
咨♥询♥过医生的
that a doctor was consulted.
医生
A doctor?
你入侵了我的电脑
You broke into my computer,
打开我的文件 看了我的谈话笔录后
opened my files, and read my session notes.
阿克斯的谈话笔录
你偷走了你需要的证据
You stole the evidence you needed.
我是来请你帮忙的
I'm here to ask a favor.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
奥斯卡·蓝斯瑞特
Oscar Langstraat.
很高兴终于见到你本人 鲍比
Good to finally meet you in person, Bobby.
久仰大名
I know who you are.
敬我们所做的善事
To the good we've done.
未来继续
And will do.
我先走了 你们两个分吧
I'll leave this to you two to carve up.
你给波比·阿克斯罗德打个电♥话♥
You will make a call to Bobby Axelrod.
你和他说我的父亲
You'll tell him that my father
在一个新的公开募股里占据了大头
has taken a massive position in a new IPO.
股价25.01
冰果汁
Ice Juice.
我觉得我能做到
I believe I can do all that.
亿万
第三季第五集
我是一个研究人员
I'm a man of science.
脊髓灰质炎[小儿麻痹]疫苗研发者
但不是乔纳斯·索尔克的那种研究
But this isn't Jonas Salk.
约瑟夫·门格勒
纳粹集中营人体实验医师 被称为"死亡天使"
而是门格勒医生的那种
It's Doctor Mengele.
纯粹的恶魔
Pure evil.
惨绝人寰
It's outrageous.
想象一下那种冷酷无情
Imagine being so heartless
就你知道药物完全不会起作用
that you continue to put tumors in living creatures
也要把肿瘤放在生物体内
even after you know the drug wasn't working.
多大利润都不值得这样做
No profit is worth that.
只有魔鬼才会从动物的痛苦和死亡中获利
Only a monster would profit from an animal's misery and death.
而且这是违法的
And it's illegal!
我们要把这事告发出去 广而告之
Well, we're gonna blow the whistle, loud and long.
我会给你申请举报人保护
And I'm going to get you whistleblower protection.
我已经把律师准备好了
I've already got the attorneys all lined up.
我们得尽快行动
We need to go quickly.
他们正试图在真♥相♥揭发以前
They're trying to get one more stock bump
再操纵一次股价
before it becomes public that--
这是一些帮你在指证门德姆之后
Here's a little something to tide you over
度过难关的东西
in the fallout from your testimony against Mendham.
等人吗
Waiting for anyone?
我坐好后尽快起飞
Wheels-up as soon as I hit the chair.
纽约东区的人刚刚盘问过吉尔伯特医生
EDNY just grilled Dr. Gilbert.
我们发现他们锁定了
We tracked them interdicting
你找过的或者捐赠过的每个医生
every doctor you've gone to or made a donation to.
当他们找到吉尔伯特时
When they got to Gilbert--
我们就知道得把你从飞机上拦下来
We knew we had to pull you off the plane.
我真的特别期待去湾区的城市
I was really fucking looking forward to the City by the Bay.
你想把玻片送回实验室还是...
You want your slide back from my lab or...
不用了 帮我处理掉
No. Get rid of it for me.
现金支票
50万
捐给你的基金会
For your foundation.
那个玻片
The slide.
他是怎么处理的
What did he do with the slide?
指纹能存留好几年
Fingerprints live for years.
数十年
Decades.
把它交出去能为他
Offering it up would give him
跟联邦法官讨价还价增加很大的筹码
massive bargaining power with the Feds.
你们把我拦下来是对的
You were right to intercept me.
我得跟他见面
I need to see him.
你不能取消
You can't cancel.
我是说 你可以 但明天
I mean, you can, but tomorrow's opportunities
你在不在场他们都会接受捐赠
will be subscribed with or without you.
我派首席投资官去 泰勒·梅森 你见过
I'll send my CIO. Taylor Mason. You've met.
确实见过 很聪明
Sure did. Smart person.
似乎对我本人和工作都没多大兴趣 不过
Didn't seem like a fan of me or my work, but...
我们耍了他们一下
Well, we jerked them around a little.
他们觉得被耍了
So they felt jerked around.
相信我 他们是奥斯卡·朗斯达特的狂热粉
But trust me, they are a huge Oscar Langstraat fan.
别让我跟那个人待在一起
Don't make me spend time with that guy...
风投都是些能引用《西♥藏♥度亡经》的
VCs are just hedge fund managers
对冲基金经理
who can quote the Tibetan Book Of The Dead.
他得把最佳投资选出来
Well, he has the pick of the best investments out there.
我得在公♥司♥管理我们的投资
I need to manage our investments here.
你去哪 阿克斯资本就在哪
Axe Cap goes wherever you do.
医生那边怎么样了
How'd it go with the doctors?
不是很顺利
Not well.
遇上点麻烦 不过
There's something there, but--
那你就查个清楚
Then you have to find it.
我们知道阿克斯罗德找了一个医生研制毒素
We know Axelrod used a doctor to help develop the toxicant.
你得查明是哪个医生 怎么做到的
You need to find out which and how.
-正在努力 -你在追查
- Trying. - You're very aggressive
捕风捉影的线索时很强势
when it comes to running down phantom leads,
可动真格的时候
but when it comes to real ones--
戴克 我已经见了几十个跟阿克斯罗德
Dake, I've already seen literally dozens of doctors
有关联的医生了
with ties to Axelrod.
庭审迫在眉睫 你却没有进展
The trial is looming and you are not making progress.
失败快要成为你耳熟能详的副歌♥了
Failure is getting to be a familiar refrain with you.
别让它成为你的颂歌♥
Don't let it become your anthem.
温蒂
Wend.
我刚得到戴克的消息
I just heard from Dake.
不论是什么 不论多糟糕 直说吧
Whatever it is, however bad, say it...
我看了你的谈话笔记之后
I can't unsee what I saw
我无法假装自己没看过
when I read your session notes.
而那其中也许有能够保证
And something in them may be the key
你我不会被扳倒的重要线索
to making sure that you and I don't go down.
但能扳倒阿克斯
But Axe does.
我不能假装没看过
...I can't unsee it.
我知道这个笔记
And I know it's, uh--
差点断送了我们的婚姻
what almost ended our marriage?
是的
Yes.
但是这个信息
But the information--
阿克斯说服了一名医生
Axe convinced a doctor
不给唐尼·卡恩进行实验性治疗
not to give that experimental treatment to Donnie Caan,
以缩短他的生命
to shorten the man's life.
他可能在冰果汁中毒案中用了同一个医生
He may have used the same doctor in his Ice Juice poisoning.
你的笔记里没有那个医生的名字
You didn't put the doc's name in the session notes.
我当时不知道
I didn't have it.
现在也不知道
I don't.
我要去找唐尼的遗孀
I'm gonna have to go to Donnie's widower
问出名字
to get the name.
这就是我把你叫醒要跟你说的事情
That's what I woke you to say.
如果阻拦我能让你感觉好一些的话
And if it makes you feel better to tell me not to,
现在赶紧拦
do so, right now.
但是我发誓我是不会听的
But I promise not to listen.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要去哪
Where you going?
巴塞罗那
Barcelona.
提前计算陪审团
You're not supposed to tally up
投票的结果是不对的
your trial wins in advance,
但是我自己在心里设想过无数遍了
but I've seen it a thousand times in my mind.
陪审团走进来
Jury shuffles in.
阿克斯面向我 脸上带着有钱人的假笑
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表