剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第三季 第四集
《亿万》前情回顾
Previously on Billions...
但是我肯定会指证查克·罗兹的所作所为
I sure as hell will testify about what Chuck Rhoades did
老查尔斯·罗兹操纵了自己的资本
and that Charles Rhoades Sr. was steering his own money
而查克的资金直接参与到了
and Chuck's money was directly involved--
停
Stop.
我愿意付给你三千万 只要你愿意说出事实
I'm willing to pay you 30 million to tell the truth.
你要把罗兹的所作所为
You'll give my people a statement
告诉我的人
laying out how Rhoades did what he did.
我要用多少剂量
How much do I use?
等我通知 只需微量
Just trace amounts on my signal.
放弃你所谓的交易执照
Give up your so-called license to trade.
那就只有这个法子
That is the only angle.
不能让人发现我在为公♥司♥出谋划策
I can't be seen to be guiding the firm.
一切都看你了
It'll all be up to you.
博♥彩♥牌照
The gaming license?
很快就要宣布了 而且肯定有反弹
They're announcing soon, and there's sure to be a bounce.
我的钱现在刚好
My cash happens to be tied up
被几个房♥地♥产♥交易套牢了
in a few real estate deals right now.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
金斯福德
Kingsford?
第一艘前往火星的载人飞船
"The first ship to make a manned mission to Mars."
2001年后 我再没在五点之后起床过
I haven't stayed in bed past 5 a.m Since 2001.
我让我的人跟踪了他们
I had my man follow them.
看看这容光焕发的样子
Look at that morning-after glow.
你为什么不去找他 跟他谈谈
Why don't you reach out, talk to him?
如果我们之间要有谁去找对方
If there's any reaching out,
那也该是他来找我
it should be from the other side.
什么 你想让我先开口吗 老天不是吧
What, you want me to initiate, for Christ's sake?
他们参与了此事
They're in this.
我再也没法假装不看了
I can't look away from it anymore.
艾拉·谢莫把我们带到了井边上
Ira Schirmer showed us to the well.
但是我们只需要低头
But all we had to do was look down
看我们靴子上浓稠的原料就行了
to see the thick crude on our boots.
跟你儿子的信托做了比对
Matching that of your son's trust.
追加投资的时间证实了
The timing of the additional investment corroborates
谢莫先生口供的真实性
Mr. Schirmer's affidavit:
查克引导你动用信托
Chuck directed you to invade the trust.
他给阿克斯罗德下套
He baited Axelrod, he is complicit
同谋了冰果汁上市的破坏行动
in the sabotage of the Ice Juice IPO.
他们说重要单词之前
Don't say a thing
什么都别说
until they say the magic word.
我们准备给你豁免权
We are prepared to offer you immunity.
就是这个
That's the one.
以换取你的合作
In exchange for your cooperation.
如果不合作
Alternatively.
那就是做伪证监禁五年
Perjury carries five years.
你还有那么多时日吗
You have that to spare?
三天前
康纳蒂知道了谢莫在我们问询的时候想要说什么
Connerty knows what Schirmer was trying to say in our interview
正在追查
and is chasing it down.
他要是找你父亲谈话我不会感到惊讶
I wouldn't be surprised if he talks to your father.
或者已经找了
Or already has.
这有点棘手
That's disquieting.
问询的时候你父亲能挺住吗
Will your father hold up under questioning?
他是个自♥由♥人
He's a free-radical.
现在不会接受我的任何建议的
Not taking my counsel at the moment.
那你是碰上难缠的问题了
Then you have a real and unsolvable problem.
我得想办法让我父亲保持缄默
So I have to get my father to keep quiet.
你提醒康纳蒂他还有主要任务要做
And you need to remind Connerty he has a fucking day job.
*我认识一个人 伯强格斯*
*I knew a man, Bojangles*
*他穿着一双破烂鞋*
*And he'd dance...*
这是个高级的房♥地♥产♥把戏
This is some advanced real estate play.
让沙特人持有了432公园
Let the Saudis keep 432 Park.
*跳了舞*
*In worn-out shoes *
这才是真正的奖章
This is the real prize.
曼哈顿最后一片墓地
The last burial plot in Manhattan.
以及享用它的无尽时光
And all the time to enjoy it.
只要35万美元
Only 350,000,
这一小片可爱的土地就是我的了
and this cool slice of earth is mine.
不过 但愿它一直都派不上用场
Well... and long may it remain unoccupied.
阿克斯罗德先生
Mr. Axelrod.
我们一直盯着三州地区能够生产并贮藏
We have eyes on the three labs in the Tri-State area
冰果汁毒素的三个实验室
capable of production and storage of the Ice Juice toxicant.
联调局正在约谈每个实验室的技术负责人
FBI is interviewing the lead techs at each of them.
他们很快就要找到我们头上了
They'll be onto ours soon.
他们找到我们之前 确保实验室消失
By the time they get to our lab, make sure there is no lab.
明白 还有别的指示吗
Got it. What else?
戴克在保护罗兹
Dake is protecting Rhoades.
艾拉·谢莫一眼就看出来了
Ira Schirmer saw it firsthand.
他还看出来康纳蒂若有证据就不会放弃追查
He also saw that Connerty, if properly armed, won't let up.
你拿到谢莫的证言了吗
You have the Schirmer affidavit?
今晚送过去
Deliver it tonight?
送弹♥药♥去吧 先生们
Go arm him, gents.
我是查尔斯·罗兹
This is Charles Rhoades.
请留言 我会给你回电
Leave a message, and I'll get back to you.
你拒绝了邀请 你讨厌聚会
You RSVP'd no, you hate reunions.
"死人出席得比活人多"
"The dead are more present than the living,"
-我记得是你说的 -我改主意了
- I think you put it. - Changed my mind.
康纳蒂知道我父亲介入了
Connerty's aware of my father's involvement,
他正在找具体证据
he's trying for details.
如果你都不和你父亲说话的话
Hard to convince your father to protect you
很难说服他保护你
when you're not talking to him.
所以 耶鲁同学会
So, uh, Yale reunion,
就要去参加一下了
here we come.
-他们要给他颁奖 -是的
- They're giving him an award. - Right.
二五届和五零届是同一晚 所以他一定会去
Twenty-fifth and 50th are the same night, so he'll be there...
他很喜欢出息这种死人占多数的聚会
He quite enjoys the presence of the dead.
让他觉得自己赢了
Makes him feel victorious.
你要说服他
You're gonna convince him.
为了我
For me.
为了我们
For us.
为我们家 是的
Our family, yes.
我们
We are.
荣辱与共
Together.
金银宫
证言
证言
纽约州
纽约县
我艾拉·谢莫 纽约人
两天前
世界援助提议
World-Aid is poised to provide
为中非国家捐助
solar-powered, air-conditioned tents
我们新研发的
to Central African nations
太阳能空调帐篷
through our new solar tent initiative.
鲍比·阿克斯罗德
Bobby Axelrod.
奥斯卡·蓝斯瑞特
Oscar Langstraat.
久仰大名
I know who you are.
-很高兴终于见到本人了 -我也是
- Good to finally meet you in person, Bobby. -You too.
所以你坐私人飞机来这里忧心
So you, you flew in private to worry about a cure
如何拯救酷暑中的非洲南部吗
for overheated Southern Africa?
我的飞机烧的是可回收的玉米油
Well, my plane runs on recycled corn oil,
所以没什么关系
so it's all good.
我让按♥摩♥师用的也是那玩意
That's what I have my masseuse use too.
你没评论说得那么糟糕
You're not as bad at this as the articles say.
-哪里糟糕 -寒暄技巧
- At what? - Small talk.
但我认为你很吃这一套
But I can see it's work for you.
这些慈善机构
Look, these charities
基本上已经沦为让良心好受点的工具
have basically become feel good machines.
你捐一千万 他们会道谢
You gave ten mill. They'll say thanks.
然后会再问你要 你再继续捐
They'll ask again. You'll give again.
但是在接下来的董事会上
But at the coming board meeting
我想动点真格的
I'm pitching a drastic shift.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表