剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
天然气
Natural gas.
制度已经把这个行业限制死了
You know regulation has been strangling the sector.
你有什么不同的见解吗
You know something different?
我知道不少消息
I know many, many things
多亏了我跟能源管制委员会的关系
thanks to my proximity to the FERC.
但是我需要
But what I need
旁人根据这些消息来运作
is someone who can act on the information.
托德 我从来不用
Todd, I would never trade
特权和非公开的信息做交易
on privileged, non-public information.
我希望不管现在你用了什么
And I hope whatever audio or video recording devices
录像或录音设备
running in here right now
都能清楚地录下我说的话
have me saying that loud and clear.
你误解我了
You've got it wrong.
是吗
Do I?
听着 我才刚刚脱离政♥府♥重点关注名单
Look, I just got out of the government's fucking web.
我不能因为你再塔进去
I'm not walking back into it thanks to you.
我知道你不愿意信任我
I knew you'd be reluctant to trust me.
你需要一些证据来证明我的意图
That you would need some sort of proof of my intent.
开曼群岛安全银行
开曼群岛安全银行
Security Bank of Grand Cayman.
这是还保留着
This is the bank-- one of them--
我海外银行账户的银行之一
where I still have my offshore accounts.
特区里没人知道这件事
DC doesn't know about it, of course.
他们也不会知道我会告诉你
Nor do they know that I'm telling you
环境安全署将要废除一项规定
that the EPA is about to rescind a certain regulation
整个天然气行业将焕发生机
that will prop up the entire natural gas space.
我之后再告诉你细节
I'll give you the details.
用这个账户信息 换成数字货币给我分润
Take the account information and give me my piece in crypto.
再见 鲍比
I'll see you soon, Bobby.
凯特
Kate,
起码告诉我查克到底什么时候才能见我
can you at least tell me when Chuck's gonna see me?
多诺霍餐厅
你竞选成功
The success of your campaign
对我们来说至关重要
is of the utmost importance to us...
我们会负责工作人员
We will steer personnel.
不管是招聘竞选经理
The hiring of: a campaign manager,
还是通讯主管 保安人员
a head of comms, a body person--
我有任何话语权吗
Do I have any say in this?
你竞选成功
The success of your campaign
对我们来说至关重要
is of the utmost importance...
我能看出来那有多重要
I can see how effective that must be.
在你继续之前 我想说
But before you go on, let me say
我准备好接受你的集体领导了
that I'm ready to follow your collective lead.
我不仅愿意卑尊屈膝
I'm willing not merely to stoop to conquer,
我愿意受尽一切屈辱 夺取胜利
I will breaststroke through offal to do it.
很好
Good.
为了正式打响竞选
So to get things started,
几天后 你需要在你家里的晚宴上
you'll announce from an event at your home
宣布参选
in the next few days.
把妻子和孩子们带到镜头前
Trot the wife and kids out in front of the cameras.
选择恰当的时机宣布辞职
And time it with your resignation.
你说我在州南部人气不错
So, you say I'm looking good downstate.
其他的呢
And the rest?
布法罗的鲍勃·斯威尼
Well, Bob Sweeney, in Buffalo.
我知道你们俩之间有过节
I know you two have had your problems--
最后以你使出绝佳的肩部阻挡告终
capped off by that wicked J-Block you put on him.
这是个政♥治♥名词吗
That a political term?
轮滑比赛的专用词
Roller derby.
我小时候喜欢滑轮
I was a fan growing up.
一群穿着渔网袜的高壮女人 你知道吗
Big, strong women in fishnets, you know?
我知道
Oh, I do. Yeah.
总之 你现在要赢下布法罗
Anyway...you need Buffalo now,
也就是说你需要鲍勃·斯威尼
which means you need Bob Sweeney.
你需要冰释前嫌 让他加入
You need to make it right, bring him into the fold.
你觉得富利会帮忙润滑一下和他的关系吗
You think Foley could help grease the skids with him
-为了我 -不
- for me? - Nah.
你成为新宠之后 富利就把斯威尼扔到一边
Foley tossed Sweeney aside when you became favorite son
他觉得很愤怒
and he feels burned.
他会算在你头上
That's gonna be on you...
给你的
For you.
你周末开着它来哈德森一定很帅
You'll look good in it up in Hudson on weekends.
这个不卖♥♥
It's not for sale.
没什么是不卖♥♥的
Oh, everything's for sale.
-我可没有这么好收买♥♥ -我也没想收买♥♥你
- I'm not that easy to buy off. - I'm not trying to.
我只是觉得你需要一点关爱
I just thought you could use a little love.
你在艰难的环境下做得非常好
You did a lot of good work under tough conditions.
这跟自尊无关
This is not about ego.
我们做事需要理性 有逻辑
It's about acting rationally. Logically.
比如说我的量化项目
Like my quant project, for instance.
我真的很想继续维护 直到
I'd really like to keep them on until--
关掉这些项目 我告诉过你了
Broom them, like I told you.
你清空了我们整个仓位
You cleared the entirety of our positions--
我们成功的 赚钱的仓位
our successful, money-making positions--
就在你请别人信任你 为你投资之前
right before asking people to trust you with outside money.
别人不会觉得这种行为很古怪吗
Won't that look like erratic behavior?
不 他们会知道我们走出了最伟大的一步
No, it'll look like we're putting our best foot forward.
你还有钱拿 所以你没什么好担心的
And you're getting paid, so you shouldn't worry about it.
这辆车就算了
Forget the car.
我想要独♥立♥的账户
I want my own book.
一百万 自己管理 不受阻碍
A billion dollars. To manage, unencumbered.
你拿回了自己的东西
You took your ball back.
给我一些真正属于我的
Give me something of my own.
好的 成交
Fine. Done...
你不想要车吗 那我们走吧
So you don't want the car? Let's go.
不
No.
车我也要了
I'll take that, too.
谢谢你愿意见我 斯威尼市长
Thank you for seeing me, Mayor Sweeney.
又怎么了 查克
What now, Chuck?
我已经成为你从政道路上的牺牲品
You already turned me into political roadkill.
你现在想来落井下石吗
You here to back over me now?
不是 我是来携手共进
Not like that. I'm here to move forward.
来抚慰旧伤
To salve the wounds of the past.
你现在想要我的支持了
You want my support now.
准没错
Of course.
时机说明一切
Timing makes sense.
你得明白 富利抛弃我后
Well, know this: since Foley turned away from me,
我的未来已渺茫
my future has...dimmed.
我就是一个毫无希望的废市长
I'm a crippled mayor with no route upward.
让我来帮你 可以吗
Let me do for you then. All right?
首先 看看这个
First, this.
你儿子坦白你苛待他的证词
Your son's confessional, about how you mistreated him.
这是我仅有的一份
It's my only copy.
我最开始就不应该玩这手
It was wrong of me to have played it in the first place.
很好
Good.
就像人们在游戏节目上说的 不止于此
As they say on the game shows: But that's not all.
我要重聚你的财富
I will revive your fortunes.
你的下一轮竞选对手
Your opponent in the next election?
他将会发现自己被提起公诉了
He's about to find himself under indictment.
是由我办公室提出的
By my office.
你愿意为我这么做
You'd do that for me?
作为你帮我对付杰克·富利的交换
In exchange for some help with Jack Foley.
真的
Really?
他用大拇指摁住我
His thumb pressing down on me
就像摁死一只虫子 我不喜欢这样
like I'm an insect-- I don't like it.
这是个大胆的行动 查克
It's a ballsy move, Chuck.
只有你为我提供些素材 我才能有所行动
Well, there is no move unless you have something for me.
你比我要了解他
You know him better than I do.
你不能让我卷进来
You have to keep me out of this.
我跟他可能已经没有友谊了
I may not have his friendship anymore,
但我也绝不想他成为我的敌人
but I definitely don't need him as an enemy.
片叶也不沾你身
Nothing will stick to you.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表