剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
who then treats us to our own personal My Lai Massacre.
我们流血牺牲 他却能掩人耳目
The bloodshed and the cover-up.
那就成了妨碍司法公正
That would be obstruction of justice.
没错 的确会
Yes. Yes, it would.
但即使这样也完全不会阻止乔克犯罪
But that would not deter Jock in the slightest.
他根本不承认法律或道德的权威
He recognizes no legal or moral authority,
也不认正义 只认自己的权威
no justice but his own.
继续找 要找个级别更低的人
Keep looking for someone lower down:
可以爆料的人
someone with the goods
但是不能跟乔克很熟
but without Jock in their speed dial.
可不能让他听到消息 否则我们的调查
We can't let him get word and stop our investigation
还没开始就要被他扼杀了
before it starts.
我们要喝什么
What are we drinking?
这家点东西好复杂
That is a complicated question here.
给我一杯最接近卡萨米格龙舌兰的酒
Bring me the closest thing you have
要加冰
to a Casamigos on the rocks.
我也要一杯 不可以瞧不起我们
Make that two. And don't judge us for it.
你是对的 我儿子确实需要帮助
So, you were right, my kid does need help.
他基本不说话 他说话的时候
He doesn't talk much, but when he does,
我也不喜欢那种语气
I don't love the way it sounds.
如果你需要的话
I could give you the names
我可以给你推荐几个很好的医生
of a couple of good people if you want.
但是现在需要帮助的是你丈夫
But right now it's time to help your husband.
应该是前夫
Ex, I mean.
不太容易改口
Not easy to get used to.
没错
No.
什么事
With what?
酒来了
Here you go.
你知道的 每年的那个时候又到了
You know what time of year it is.
对了 该谈薪酬了
Right, comp...
你是他的秘密武器
You were his secret weapon.
他这么看重我吗
He gave me that much credit?
我知道你们会把每个人的情况过一遍
I know you went through everybody with him.
你会告诉他 他哪里给的太多
Told him when he was being too soft--
或者太混♥蛋♥给得太少了
When he was being an asshole.
他需要这种帮助
He needs that.
没有这种帮助 没有你
Without it, without... you,
我怕他会犯严重的错误
I think he's gonna make some big mistakes.
那就让他犯严重的错误吧
Then he's gonna make some big mistakes.
他不想再听我说的话了
He doesn't want to hear that stuff from me anymore.
抱歉 我找你不是因为你是他的妻子或前妻
I'm sorry. I'm not asking you as his wife or his ex,
我找你是因为你是阿克斯资本
I'm asking you as the largest single investor
最大的投资人
in Axe Capital.
为了你自己 你也要去帮他
You're gonna want to do it for your own sake.
你不是应该明天
Hey... You're not supposed
把孩子们接回去吗
to get the kids back until tomorrow.
他们在睡觉
They're sleeping.
很好
Good.
那跟我谈谈吧
Then fucking talk to me.
关于薪酬你有什么想法
What are you thinking about comp?
拜托 那也是我的钱
C'mon. My money's at stake, too.
没错 我在管理你的钱
Yeah. I'm taking care of your money.
我在管理一切
I'm taking care of everything.
那你把泰勒也管好了
You taking care of Taylor, too?
温蒂 这招不错
Wow. Wendy. Good move,
给她的工资没白花
well, she's earning her money.
泰勒也物有所值
And so is Taylor.
是不是
Aren't they.
你还要上♥床♥睡觉吗
Are you ever coming to bed?
我可以试着入睡 但我知道自己睡不着
I could try to sleep, but I know I won't.
我也不想让你睡不成觉
I didn't want to keep you up.
不过好像还是把你弄醒了
I seem to have done that anyway.
乔克的事
Jock?
是的 没错
Yeah. It's that. Sure.
但更要紧的是艾拉的事
But more than that, it's still Ira.
若不是因为我总做恶梦
I could be bounded in a nutshell
那么即使把我关在一个果核里
and count myself a king of infinite space,
我也会把自己当作无限空间之王
were it not that I have bad dreams.
你失眠还能上升到莎士比亚的层次
You've reached Shakespearean levels of insomnia.
他的家里出了问题
It's disorder in the house.
艾拉就像我选的兄弟一样
Ira is the brother I chose.
我们之间的裂痕
And this rift between us,
无论他怎么反击 都是我造成的
however he fought back, I caused it.
我把他当作工具来利用 没有想
I used him as an instrument, not thinking,
也没有在意我从他那里夺走了什么
not caring what I was taking from him.
我心里很清楚 如果回到过去
And I know, deep down, if I were back there,
我还会再做一次
I would do it again.
所有的这一切都让我觉得我是一个
Every bit of this makes me feel like a...
-大混♥蛋♥ -没错
- Shit heel. - Indeed.
但是现在艾拉有麻烦了
But now that Ira's in jeopardy,
我现在有个解决麻烦的机会
I have a chance to put things right.
你想救他 想做英雄
To rescue him. To be a hero.
如果我成功地帮他解决了问题
If I pull it off, and make him well,
原因真的重要吗
does the reason really matter?
你就不能给泰勒他们想要的吗
Why can't you give Taylor what they want?
因为他们要求的太多了
Because it's too much.
他们的要求我们满足不了
And what they want can't be given.
他们想要就自己来拿
It needs to be taken.
那如果他们想要来拿你会怎么做
And what would you do if they tried to take it?
我会像康纳·麦克劳德一样把他们解决掉
Cut 'em down like I was Connor MacLeod.
为什么你喜欢一天到晚
What does it say
引用《高地人》里面的话呢
that you always have to quote the damn Highlander?
因为我高中一个人花了一些时间看有线电视
That I spent some time watching cable TV alone in high school.
即使是在那时候
And that I have pristine taste in movies,
我也喜欢这种原始风味的电影
even back then.
或者说你把每一个挑战
Or, that you see every single challenge
都视为生死之战
as a life or death contest
想看看最后是谁的头被砍掉了
to see who's gonna lose their head.
就我的地位来说差不多吧
Well, kind of is from where I stand.
你真的觉得我应该满足泰勒的要求吗
You really think I should give Taylor what they want?
我觉得你应该让泰勒相信你们是伙伴
I think you should convince Taylor that you're partners.
我很惊讶你居然站在他们那边
I'm kind of surprised that you're taking their side.
你和我是同一边的
You and I are on the exact same side.
他们才是另一边
They are on the other.
但我想让他们高兴 同时赚到钱
But I want them happy and earning.
嗯 我也是
Well, yeah. Me too.
你确定吗
You sure?
因为你很懂怎么拉拢别人
'Cause you know how to keep somebody,
也懂怎么把别人推开
and how to drive them the fuck away--
我知道有些人弃船逃跑了
I know some people bail--
我们在说泰勒
We're talking about Taylor.
-如果你希望泰勒离开 -我不希望他们走
- If you want Taylor gone -- I don't want them gone.
那就给他们比你预期的多一些
So then give them more than what you want,
即使还达不到他们的要求
even if it's less than what they want.
快一些
Quickly.
你是对的
You're right.
这种事上你总是对的
You're always right about this stuff.
很多事上我都是对的
I'm right about a ton of stuff.
不止是这种事
Not just this.
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for coming over.
留下来
Stay.
得了吧 波比
C'mon, Bobby.
我们不该藕断丝连 对吧
We're not gonna get sloppy, are we?
不该
No, I guess not.
我明天来接孩子
I'll pick up the kids tomorrow.
就像律师说好的那样
Like the lawyers agreed.
让我们把事情定下来
Let's settle this.
你对于这里很重要
You're a valued part of this place.
只要你不打定主意破坏会议
You've been effective in every meeting
每一次开会你都贡献非凡
you weren't deliberately trying to sabotage.
谢谢 那五千万呢
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表