剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
让我在工作中表现得更好
optimizes my performance at the office.
对 合规部主管 对吗
Yes. Head of Compliance, is it?
肯定是个好活 约束这些流氓
That must be quite a job, keeping those hooligans in line.
我对他们很严厉 他们也为此尊敬我
I'm tough with them, and they respect me for it.
我得说 改变一下
And I got to say, it's nice
为赢家工作挺不错
working for a winner for a change.
真的
Really.
好像也没多久 我们还在并肩奋斗
Wasn't that long ago we were working alongside each other
要逮住阿克斯罗德 现在他又是赢家了
to nail Bobby Axelrod, and now he's a winner?
你从未逮住过他
You never did nail him.
你说中了
Guess you got me there.
我能为你做什么 查克
So, what can I do for you, Chuck?
任务简单 容易完成
It's a simple assignment, easily accomplished.
用你的渠道促使这起针对你
Use your access to help close out this case
临时老板的案件结案
against your momentary boss,
然后重回正义一方
then rejoin the righteous.
你想让我当个布谷鸟
You want me to be a cuckoo bird,
偷偷把蛋下到其它鸟妈妈巢里
sneaking my eggs into another mother's nest.
对 破壳之时就是毁灭之时
Yes, when the egg cracks open: destruction.
美丽而彻底
Beautiful and total.
你会得到很好的酬谢
You would be well-rewarded.
酬谢 怎么酬谢
Rewarded. How?
阿克斯资本被不可避免地判定违反证券法时
Well, when Axe Capital is inevitably found guilty
我保证 我承诺
of securities violations, you have my assurance--my word--
你作为合规部主管会得到保护
that you, as Head of Compliance, would be protected.
问题是
Look, see, the problem is:
我不是什么布谷鸟 查克
I'm not some cuckoo bird, Chuck.
我是只金雕
I'm a golden eagle.
我为什么要为你做事
So why would I do anything for you?
很不幸我得把它说出来
It's unfortunate I have to say it.
你知道我有你的把柄
You know what I have on you.
你说指控大概十年前的非礼行为
You mean accusations of a decades-old impropriety--
指发生在有爱情因素的两人之间的强♥暴♥行为
约会强♥暴♥
Date rape.
我们不是在好莱坞 查克
We're not in Hollywood, Chuck.
这根本不是事
Nothing's gonna happen.
传播得够广 他们可能还会选我当总统呢
Say it loud enough, they might even make me president.
这可不是什么明智的一步棋
Probably not your best move right now.
你得听听你不让
I need you to hear
我在法庭说的话
what you wouldn't let me say in the courtroom.
我听到你的陈述了
I heard what you said.
你得听我说 阿克斯罗德这样的男人
But you hear me: Men like Axelrod
只做他们需要做的
do what they need to do.
你应该在法庭用事实说话 而不是在这里论辩
You counter not in here, in the courtroom. With evidence.
一周内
In a week.
一周内
In a week.
再见 康纳蒂先生
Goodbye, Mr. Connerty.
不是吧
No!
所以你冒风险来我办公室
Why the hell would you risk coming to my chambers
就这样转身就走了么
just to turn heel and walk out?
太让我失望了
What weak cheese is that?
是你让我走的
You said "Goodbye."
我是个法官 每天都发号♥施令
I'm a judge. I give orders all day.
你是公诉人
You're a litigator.
你要想办法在不犯法的前提下钻空子
You find a way to disobey them without getting nailed for it.
那你回答我之前我就不走了
Then I'm not leaving until you give me an answer.
你现在的感觉 被称为"低谷"
That sensation you're feeling, it's known as the Dip.
这词是赛斯·高汀提出的
Seth Godin coined it.
就是你觉得要失败了的前夕
Feels like the moment before defeat.
但实际等来的是成功
It's actually the moment before success.
就像死亡谷
Feels more like Death Valley.
你对这个案子很执着 我喜欢
You care so fucking much. I love that.
我喜欢这样 你就是干这事的最佳人选
I love that. You're meant for this shit.
继续干 伙计
Dig in, man.
这个世界少了无数艺术家 匠人
The world has lost countless artists and artisans
工程师 甚至是政客
and engineers and even politicians who quit
就因为他们急于成功
because they cared too much to come up short
但事情都要慢慢来
and yet also too much to keep going.
你现在就快走出低谷了
You push through that Dip right now,
也许你很快能让阿克斯罗德去他该去的地方了
maybe you put Axelrod where he needs to be.
你为什么呼吸这么急促
Why are you out of breath?
骑了单车 我有辆卧式自行车
Bike ride. I have a recumbent.
适合这里的山丘
Great for the hills out here.
是的 从空气动力学上看是这样
Of course. More aerodynamic.
你在哪
Where are you?
冥想室
Meditation room.
我也去我的冥想室
Oh. I'll go to mine, too!
你躲在那干什么
Why you hiding out in there?
我没有躲 我的办公室被征用了
I'm not hiding. My office has been commandeered.
我正在解决我的算法中的一些问题
I'm working through issues with my algorithm
这是唯一安静的地方
and it's the only place that's quiet.
你又测试了一遍吗
You ran another back test?
我的程序员没有校正滑移
My programmers didn't correct for slippage.
他们擅长软件 不是金融
They're software, not finance.
我有预感
I have a vision for it that I haven't yet been able
我的设计还实现不了
to realize in my design.
任何一位伟大发明的缔造人
A phrase uttered by the architect
都是这样说的
of every great invention.
我能不断微调慢慢改进它
I can keep tweaking it and improve it incrementally,
或者--
or--
或者重新开始
Or start over.
太糟了 没错
Crap. Yes.
我得摧毁它
I'd have to gut it.
感觉好像我把你搭的乐高城市推倒了一样
Feel like I just kicked over your Lego city.
你说的是对的 我就是有点沮丧
What you said is true. Just frustrating.
开辟新道路总是孤独艰难的
Breaking trail is a lonely calling.
加油
Hang in.
操
Fuck.
让奥林·巴♥赫♥进来
Send in Orrin Bach.
他们会喜欢的 你干得不错
They're gonna like this. You're doing a great job.
-我保证 -不好意思
- I promise. - Sorry.
我知道你们不许我来这 但是阿克斯
I know I'm not allowed in the clubhouse, but Axe?
胜利之棒在我手里
The baton is in my hand.
把这份协议书签了
Sign this standard retainer letter.
你知道我最喜欢的奥♥运♥会项目是什么吗
You know what my favorite Olympic event is?
是4X100接力赛
It's the four by 100 meter relay.
因为那是团队合作的项目
Because it's about teamwork.
是传递接力棒
It's about the pass.
现在 我拿到了胜利之棒
Right now, I've got the baton.
但是我会把它交给你 阿克斯
But I'm passing it to you, Axe.
你是关键的最后一棒
You're the anchor.
你会接过这棒
You're gonna bring it home.
成为赢家
You are gonna win.
我能赢得什么
What am I gonna win?
你的案子
Your case.
因为这根接力棒吗
Because of the baton?
是的
Yes.
在这个案子里 它不是真实的接力棒
Which in this case is not an actual baton,
是温蒂·罗兹博士
but is Dr. Wendy Rhoades.
我稍微调查了一下那次IPO
I've been doing a little sleuthing about the IPO;
IPO:首次公开募股
里面的赢家和输家
you know, winners and losers.
我发现有一个特别的基金
And I discover that one particular fund
通过做空大赚了一笔
made a killing that day shorting the stock.
然后我查了那是谁的账号♥
So I look to see whose account it is,
我发现那是一个不规则账号♥
and I notice there's an irregularity.
所以我继续调查
So I keep digging,
最后发现 是温蒂的账号♥
and lo and behold-- it's Wendy's.
账号♥上的人名写的是别人
The name on the account had been flipped with someone else's.
那是她来了阿克斯资本后
Now this is the first time she has ever even made a trade herself,
第一次自己做交易
in her whole history at Axe Cap.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表