剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Let you operate as you saw fit.
我现在的工作就是如此
That's my situation now.
是吗
Is it?
我拒了
I said no.
那是最终决定
With finality
还是个协商策略呢
or as a negotiating ploy?
我知道 在我自己干出大事前
Look, I know it's Axe's faith that confers value on me
在他们清楚地见识到我的能力前
until I have a track record of my own,
都得靠阿克斯对我的信任替我背书
until others actually see what I can do.
我因此忠诚于他
So I am loyal to him.
不到非走不可 我是不会离开的
Until and unless it becomes necessary, I will not leave.
很好
All right.
你能承担重任 我信你
You can take the heat. I believe you.
真没礼貌
Such disrespect.
看看你 就露着奶♥子♥坐在那儿
Look at you, sitting here with your tits out.
你对我的胸有意见
You got a problem with my tits?
还是我的胸让你欲♥火♥焚身了
Or maybe they're turning you on
而你自己接受不了
and that's the problem.
我自己处理得了这种事
You know, I could have done that for myself.
我知道 只是需要发泄下
I know. I wanted the release.
这可比撸一管爽多了
It was even better than a hand job.
你选了在前厅见面
You chose to meet here in the anteroom
而不是餐厅
instead of the dining room.
我最近没什么胃口
I seem to have lost my appetite lately.
不 我身体没问题
And, no, it's not my health.
全项检查过了
Full workup.
X光检查没事 血检结果也很棒
Radiology fine, bloodwork perfect.
心脏也没毛病
Heart, too.
可就是什么也吃不下
Still, nothing wants to stay down.
那是什么让你茶饭不思呢
So, what's got your duodenum inside out?
要点提示吗
Want a hint?
他的姓跟我的一样
His name is the same as mine.
那孩子确实争强好胜 我无可否认
Oh, that boy is a feisty one, there's no denying that.
他这种人就不适合当官
What he is is unfit for office,
也不适合竞选
unfit to run, even.
我来这是为了告诉你 我很抱歉
I came here to tell you that I am sorry
我曾让你举荐他
I asked you to put him forward.
这就是个错误
It was a mistake.
不论你以后决定的人选是谁
And I will throw my full weight behind whomever it is
我都全力支持
that you say I should.
-那可真令人心痛 -可不是
- Well, that's disheartening. - It is.
我不喜欢传消息 但这是我欠你的
I hate delivering the message, but I owe it to you.
这候选人极为不稳定
The candidate's too volatile.
捉摸不透
He's unpredictable,
是我们所有人的负担
a liability to all of us.
查尔斯
Oh, Charles.
作为一个父亲这么说自己亲儿子
For a father to speak that way of his own son.
今晚我自己都不愿吃晚饭了
I myself will pass up supper tonight.
你懂我听完后有多沮丧了
That's how disappointing I find this.
那你能够理解我了
So you understand?
不是以你希望的方式
Not in the way you hope I might.
我手里一直有这份文件
I have had this in my possession,
本来希望不会被迫用到
hoping not to be forced to use it.
但我不能袖手旁观
But I cannot stand by
眼睁睁看着你诋毁你儿子
and watch you run that young man down.
你用了他的钱 查尔斯
You used his money, Charles,
而且未经他同意
without his consent, I might add,
去做了高风险投资
to invest in something so risky
风险大到几乎能毁掉你们两人
as to almost be the ruin of both of you.
现在 我确信查克不仅可以渡过此劫
Now, I believe Chuck will not only survive it
而且他近几个月
but that the ruthlessness he has shown
显露出来的冷酷
these past few months
可以很好地协助他达成我们共同的目标
will serve him well on our shared mission,
助他成为这个大州的州长
making him governor of this great state.
我希望你能欣然同意
I'd like you to embrace it.
至少你也要接受这一现实
But you at least have to accept it.
那孩子的事情 我一样都不接受
I accept nothing when it comes to that boy.
话别说太满
We'll see.
你好 爸爸
Hello, Dad.
让我们都把胃口找回来
Ah, let's all get our appetites back, hmm?
一起吃一顿吧 你觉得呢 查尔斯
Together. What do you say, Charles?
你太过分了 黑杰克
This is a bridge too far, Black Jack.
你太他妈
This is a bridge
过分了
too fucking far.
他会想明白的
Ah, he'll come 'round.
这一幕我看过千百遍了
I've seen this play a thousand times.
等大幕落下
By the time the curtain comes down,
他就会跟你握手言和 你们一起谢幕
he'll take your hand, and you'll share the bow.
我不确定
I don't know.
注定发生的总会发生
Well, what's meant to happen always does.
我们吃饭吧 我快饿扁了
Let's eat. I'm fuckin' famished.
等一会儿
多么犀利的上旋球
That's some serious fucking topspin.
你换双鞋是想比划比划
You putting sneakers on for a match,
还是带了具体的提议过来
or you come up here with a specific proposal?
阿克斯会等到你无计可施
Axe'll wait you out,
不管你决定继续把资金冻结多久
no matter how long you manage to keep the money frozen.
他绝不妥协
He won't make a deal.
那我们就等着瞧吧
We'll find out, huh?
你想怎么做 布莱恩
What's it going to be, Bryan?
黎明时手♥枪♥决斗
Pistols at dawn?
徒手肉搏
Fists?
你坚持每一笔交易都要调查
You insist on picking through every transaction,
他会让你吃瘪的
he'll embarrass you.
吃瘪可是免费的
Embarrassment is free.
而我们要让你的客户损失一大笔钱
We'll cost your client a fortune
让他的钱半年不得进入市场
keeping his money out of play for half a year,
他会损失所有钱也说不定
maybe his whole fortune.
得了 你都数不了那么大的数
You can't even count that high.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
华盛顿已经不支持这个案子了
The case has no support in D.C.
过去还好 可现在不同了
It used to, but all that's changed.
这就是检察长
This is exactly the type of matter
近期一直在提防的事情
the A.G. is walking away from these days.
不是
No. No.
他开始远离内♥幕♥交易
He's walking away from insider trading,
财务造假之类的烂案子
funny accounting, all sorts of shit,
但他之所以能这么做
but the reason he can
是因为这样的案子能帮他掩护
is because a case like this gives him cover.
民众出自本能地关注这件事
People care about it on a visceral level
是因为这案子的重点是人为破坏
because it's about sabotage,
伤害公众信任 以及两次伤害普通民众
breaking the public trust, hurting the average guy twice,
第一次是用下了药的果汁
once with the tainted juice,
第二次是用股价伤害
and a second time with the stock pricing.
这个上旋球够不够犀利
How's that for serious fucking topspin?
你想让我们退让
You want us to ease off,
就必须给我们一些回报
you have to give something in return.
我理解你的立场
I understand your position,
在这种时候
and at this time,
我没什么好承诺的
I don't have anything to offer.
那么等到你有筹码之前
Then maybe wait until you do
别他妈再浪费我的时间了
before wasting my fucking time.
巴♥赫♥几乎将阿克斯做交易的机会拱手想让
Bach almost offered up Axe's ability to trade.
我感觉到了
I felt it.
要么他没有获得授权 要么就是
Either he wasn't authorized, or
嗅到了我们的弱点
he sensed weakness.
你示弱了吗
Did you show weakness?
没有
I did not.
你的探子报告说我示弱了吗
You have some scouting report on me saying that I did?
我只是问个问题
It was just a question.
更重要的问题是
A better question is
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表