剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
是的
Right.
但它也有好的一面
And also kind of good, in a way,
我父亲介入了
that my father came through.
然后你就跟着他了 而我现在欠着人情
And that you went to him. And now I own that chit.
操
Fuck.
你可能真的把我教得太好了
You really might have taught me too well.
也许会有一天反噬你
That could bite you someday.
但我还是很愿意有机会
Well, I will gladly take that chance
在当下跟你一起工作
to have you with me today.
我的孩子们 你会注意到他们从不哭
My children. You'll notice they don't whine.
你把他们教育得很好
You've trained them well.
你还是夸奖这些女性吧
Credit these women with that--
我的妻子 前妻 我母亲
my wife, my ex, my mother,
不是 孩子们天生如此 我们很幸运
But no. The kids came out that way. We were lucky.
在该哭的时候 以非美国人的身份
Also, not American, which when it comes to whining,
真是太方便了
really fucking helps.
没错
That it does.
但你还是训练过自己的
But you trained yourself though.
跟你学的 你既不出声也不流泪
I took from you. You didn't make a squeal or spill a tear.
非常不美国人了
Very un-American.
有效果吗
Would it have worked?
只会让我再也不想到你
Only to make me never think of you again.
就有点像特奥菲洛·斯蒂文森
And somehow like the man, Teófilo Stevenson,
用自己的拳击方式打开一片天地
you boxed your way out of the corner
并且学会掩盖失败
and found a way to cover your losses.
不然还有什么选择呢
Well, what were the choices?
正如我所料到的
Exactly as I'd see it.
最后 我决定不做那笔石油的生意
In the end, I decided not to make the oil deal.
为了你
For you?
不是
No.
或许有一点点吧
Eh, maybe a little bit.
现在我把钱放回去
But now I put the money back.
加上一个承诺 在我决定再次撤资之前
Along with a promise to give you a warning
提前给你个警告
before I pull it again.
我不会期望更多了
Best I could hope for.
我知道你曾毁坏过
I know you must've broken things--
人 生意
people, deals,
别人的希望和梦想
someone's hopes and dreams--
只为了让你公♥司♥赚钱
in order to get money back into your firm.
但你咽下了这口气 此地 此刻
But you swallow it, here, now,
因为这就是生意和生活
because this is business and life
谁会管你付出了多少
and who cares what it costs you?
确实如此
Indeed.
我告诉你
I tell you...
你必须时刻都有一个三岁的孩子在你家里
you must always have a three year old in your house,
来让你感恩生活
to make you appreciate life...
并且必须跟母亲保持亲近
And you must also have your mother close.
来保证不逾越底线
To keep the line unbroken.
我愿意舍身取的东西太多了
There is plenty I would kill for,
实话实话
you know, if we're being honest.
可现实让我们没理由这么做
And there's no reason not to be.
但是家庭 阿克斯
But family, Axe,
我愿意为了这些人
I would do things for these people
做出你想象不到的事
that you couldn't imagine.
他们也已经为了我这么做了
As they have all done for me.
特别是她
Especially her,
我亲爱的妈妈
my dear mama.
你就是那个男孩
You're the boy.
对不对 你故事里的那个
Aren't you? In your story.
拿了陌生人酒的那个
Who took the wine from the stranger?
如果那是真的
If that were true,
你会怎么评价我的母亲
what would you be saying about my mother?
她为了保护家庭做了必须做的事
That she did what she had to do to protect her family.
你也是
And you.
不曾抱怨
And didn't complain.
拥有她我很幸运
I am fortunate to have her.
你是个幸运的人 格里戈尔
You are a fortunate man, Grigor.
我们都是
We are both so.
我们能见面也很幸运
And fortunate to have met when we did.
罗伯特
Robert.
你好 妈妈
Hi Mom.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表