剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
拜托 我认为大家都心知肚明
Come on, boys, I think we all know someone
有人得为这事牺牲
needs to go down for this.
两者都是美国奖学金
富布莱特奖学金学士即可申请
马歇尔奖学金研究生才能申请
不 富布莱特奖学金是个顶峰
No, the Fulbright is a capstone,
马歇尔奖学金才是给真正的学者的
the Marshall is for real scholars.
但都很有名吧
Both prestigious, though?
那是当然
Yeah. Absolutely!
-我快得到了 -我也是
- I'm getting one-- - I'm getting one too.
我去再拿点冰激凌
Well, I'm gonna get some more ice cream.
有谁想要吗
Does anybody want some?
-联调局 -散开
- FBI! - Fan out!
全都后退
Step back. Everyone.
吉尔伯特医生 这是正式签署的搜查令
Dr. Gilbert this is a properly executed search warrant.
爸 怎么了
Dad? What's going on?
-这些人为什么进来 -这是个误会
- Why are these men here? - It's a mistake.
我没做什么违法乱纪的
I-I haven't done anything wrong.
你确定吗 医生 好好搜搜
You sure about that, Doc? Get after it, people.
你们把事情弄反了
You've got this backwards.
我一直跟罗兹合作
I've been working with Rhoades...
不会吧
He didn't.
-不要碰番茄酱 -天啊 阿里
- Not the ketchup. - Oh, my God. Ari!
看来会验伤分类的不只我一个人
I guess I'm not the only one who can triage.
吉尔伯特医生 我是查克·罗兹
Dr. Gilbert, my name is Chuck Rhoades.
是纽约南区的
I am the United States Attorney
美国联邦检察官
for the Southern District of New York.
他们在看着我们吗
Are they watching us?
没人在看
No one is watching.
当然了 你可不想让他们知道这都是你干的
'Course not. You would never let them know you did all this.
恰恰相反 先生
On the contrary, sir.
在这样一个美好的夜晚
I am here this fine evening to offer you the chance
我是来给你一个机会
to admit that you're the one who planned
承认你策划并实施了冰果汁的破坏行动
and executed the Ice Juice sabotage.
避免公开庭审的尴尬
To avoid the embarrassment of a public trial.
避免尴尬
Avoid embarrassment?
你当着我孩子的面逮捕了我
You had me arrested in front of my children!
而且你知道我是无辜的
And you know I'm innocent.
无辜的
Innocent?
不
No.
我不赞成这种主张
I cannot credit that assertion.
我要律师 我要庭审
I want my lawyer. I want a trial.
我要在公开法庭上作证
I want to stand up in open court
把事实的真♥相♥告诉他们
and tell them exactly what happened.
我会承认我所做的一切
I will admit to everything I did,
这样我就能说出其它人都做了什么
just so I can air out what everyone else did.
你做了什么
What you did.
你律师到了的时候 他们会通知我的
When your lawyer arrives, they'll notify me.
但我让他进来的话
But... if I escort him in here,
联调局也会插手
the FBI comes along.
他们可不会对你的奇幻故事有兴趣
And they won't be interested in your fanciful stories.
他们只关心在你冰箱里发现的实证
Only in the physical evidence they found in your refrigerator.
以及你利用冰果汁牟取的利益
And the profits you made around Ice Juice.
我没有牟取任何利益 我还是想要律师
I didn't make any 'profits'. And I still want a lawyer.
三思
Think.
我要出去喝杯咖啡
I'm going to step out for a cup of coffee. Huh?
为什么总是咖啡
Why's it always a cup of coffee?
汽车销♥售♥员假装去喝咖啡
Car salesman pretends to get coffee.
电视上的警♥察♥
Cops on TV.
你
You.
它比毒芹汁容易下咽
Well, it goes down easier than hemlock.
今天这样的日子很稀罕对吧
There are few days such as this, huh?
就像收割公♥司♥的人
It's like when the custom cutters
出现在爷爷农场里的时候
show up at grandpa's farm.
是真正的结算之日
It's a true day of reckoning.
一年前就在日历中标好了
Circled on the calendar for a year
最好准备好你的庄稼
and your crops better be ready.
你用了一周时间准备 康纳蒂先生
You've had your week to prepare, Mr. Connerty.
开始吧
Begin.
我很高兴报告找到了新证据
I'm happy to report there's new evidence,
对这起犯罪已有几种思路
there are theories on the crime
并且整体情况也开始清晰
and the larger picture has come into view...
情况如何
Status?
我们遇到了障碍
We've run into an impediment.
什么障碍
What kind?
网络 一天无线公♥司♥
Cyber. OneSky Wireless.
温蒂·罗兹的手♥机♥供应商
Wendy Rhoades's cell provider--
我们目前无法黑掉它
and we are currently unable to hack it
并修改与做空有关的电♥话♥记录
and manipulate call records related to the short.
需要多久
Time frame?
八到十天
Eight to ten days.
太久了
Too long.
我雇你们是让你们按照要求完成任务的
I pay you to accomplish tasks in the window required.
这整件事情是一起涉嫌甚广的阴谋
This entire thing is a wide ranging conspiracy.
阴谋
"Conspiracy"?
这是个四音节的词
That's a four syllable word
意味着你最好能证明它
which means you'd better be able to prove it.
并无不敬 法官大人 这儿唯一的阴谋
Respectfully, Your Honor. The only conspiracy here
就是控方正酝酿的那起无稽之谈
is the daft one my opposing counsel is engaging in.
虽然说句公道话
Though, in fairness to him,
那可能更多的是一种复杂的幻觉
it might be more of a complex delusion.
并无不敬 这里唯一可悲的幻觉
Respectfully, the pathetic delusion here is that
就是你的客户可能逃脱审判甚至牢狱之灾
your client might avoid trial, much less prison.
有件事很清楚
Well, one thing is absolutely clear.
你们俩都不知道并无不敬这句话什么意思
Neither of you know the meaning of the word respectfully.
政♥府♥本有足够的时间
The government has had ample time to present--
出示证据
not even evidence,
甚至只需证明他们持有证据
but the evidence that there is evidence--
但他们都没能做到
and they have not done so.
如果真有阴谋 背后也另有其人
If there was a conspiracy, someone else is behind it.
有证人描述过一个留着山羊胡
There are witnesses who have described a bald man,
穿黑衣服的秃头男人
with a goatee, dressed in black.
那是个用来把法庭的注意力从此案
This is a smokescreen, designed to distract the court
真正的从头到尾的恶棍波比·阿克斯罗德
from the real villain in this matter, now as always,
身上分散的烟雾弹
Bobby Axelrod.
你思考过罪的本质吗
Have you given much thought to the nature of guilt.
-我的律师呢 -在路上
- Where's my attorney? - En route.
罪很复杂 对吧
Guilt is tricky, isn't it?
你比我更了解
You know more about that than I do.
并且你罪行更多
And you're guiltier, too.
不 这是个事实问题
Oh, no. That is a question of fact.
但罪也是一种精神状态
But guilt is also a state of mind.
一些伟大的文学作品
Some of our greatest works of literature
探索过这个问题 什么是罪
probe this very issue. What is guilt?
谁应该受罚 又为了什么
Who should be punished, for what?
即便逃脱了外界的责罚
What is the cost-- the grinding, wearing, price--
承载内在罪恶的代价
of carrying internal culpability
或者说悔恨 折磨是什么
even while escaping external blame...
这个问题的中心往往
And often as not, right at the very center of the question,
是一个犯了法的伟人
stands a great man who has transgressed.
但我没有犯法
But I haven't.
并且你明确知道这点
And you are the one person who knows,
我是无辜的
with absolute certainty, that I am not guilty.
我不确定你说得对
Oh, I'm not sure what you say is true,
如果我们想得比事实更深入一些
if we go deeper than just facts.
在刑事诉讼中
In a criminal proceeding,
事实就是一切
facts are the thing.
我的人来之前我都不会说话了
I'm gonna stop talking until my guy is in the room.
我要是你我也这么做
Yeah. I'd do the same in your seat.
但事实只是起点
But facts are merely a place to start.
不 我们早就谈过这一点 你和我
No, we're past them, you and I.
毕竟 我最近曾经
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表