剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
What person with security clearance
会给你回电♥话♥吗
is still returning your calls?
明白了
Got it.
不管你在期待什么
Whatever you're looking for,
是宽恕 痛骂还是道歉
absolution, an asskicking or an apology,
我都不会给你的
I'm not going to give it to you.
好好享受你的酒 凯特
Enjoy your drink, Kate.
拨号♥中 穆雷森
布利特
波比宝贝
Bobby baby.
托德
Todd,
帮我个忙
I need a favor.
你知道我的 永远愿意
You know me: glad as always
为我的朋友兼邻居效劳
to oblige my friends and neighbors.
好 有第三方介入了
Yeah. There's a third party involved.
现在还不能说他的名字
Not gonna say his name.
你还在吗
You still there?
我只是在算大概的酬劳
I'm just calculating the appropriate tax...
我明白了
Ah, I got it.
有些事我必须知道
There's actually something I need to get,
但我却不知如何去了解
but I don't quite know how.
一个人 地点还是东西
Person, place or thing?
是个礼物
Well, it's a present.
但不是给我的
But not for me...
是给我儿子史蒂维的
It's for my son, Stevie.
你知道如果事情不重要我也不会问
You know I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.
这个孩子是好朋友的孩子吗
So, this kid is a good friend's kid?
说实话 关系不算好的朋友
You know, to be honest, he's not that good a friend.
他也可能不是个好小孩
And he's probably not even a good kid.
但他的爸爸想支持
But his father wants to support
凯文·杜兰特慈善基金
the Kevin Durant Charitable Foundation.
捐助五万
To the tune of 50K...
如果捐助了五万 那其实价值十万
So, if it's worth 50K, it's gotta be worth a 100, right?
我们在做非常 非常好的事 阿克斯
We do some really, really good things, Axe.
好吧 成交
All right. Done.
他的名字是史蒂维
His name's Stevie.
史蒂维 我是凯文·杜兰特
Stevie, this is KD.
成人礼快乐 好好享受吧小伙子
Happy Bar Mitzvah, my man...Enjoy.
布莱恩·康纳蒂 见见纽约区的一把手
Bryan Connerty, meet the head of the New York office.
助理总监 弗朗西斯·林奇
Assistant Director Frances Lynch.
-你好 -以防你不知道
- Hi. - In case you didn't know,
麦丘探员给你担♥保♥
Agent McCue vouching for you is the only reason
是我考虑让你做特别法律顾问的唯一原因
I'm considering you for the Special Counsel job.
所以别搞砸
So don't fuck it up,
抱歉 总监
sorry, Director.
我都习惯听你这么说了 麦丘
I'm used to it from you, McCue.
千万别搞砸
Don't fuck it up.
你的申请里没有联邦检察院的经历
Your application didn't have a rec from the US Attorney,
尽管你在任时声名鹊起
despite your rep for being a hell of a lawyer.
这里面一定有故事吧
Must be a story there.
你看过《死亡密♥码♥》吗
You ever see the movie Pi?
查克·罗兹是因为像电影里的原因
Is that the story of why Chuck Rhoades
才给你一顿当众羞辱吗
gave you a public flogging?
我就猜你会知道
Figured you knew about that...
不 是关于一个数学家
No, it's about a mathematician.
准确说是一个数字理论家
A numbers theorist really.
π 3.14
3.14 pi.
对
Right.
这个人给他电脑做了一整套特殊编程
This guy programs his computer all special,
然后计算出了非常长的数字
and it spits out a crazy long number
任何密♥码♥排列都包含其中
that might be the key to everything.
还有股票 信仰 甚至他的人生
The stock market, religion, his fucking life.
为了解读一切 他昏过去了
In trying to understand it, he passes out,
等他醒来 那数字已成为他的一部分
and when he wakes up... it's become a part of him.
他能看见所有走势 所有答案
He can see all the patterns, all the answers.
唯一不幸是他有了严重的头痛症
Only, he has these crippling headaches.
了解神启的负担
The burden of divine revelation.
他的所知在扼杀他
The knowledge is killing him.
你知道他做了什么吗
So you know what he does?
给他大脑皮层钻了个孔
Puts a power drill right into his cerebral cortex?
原来你看过这部电影
You've seen the movie.
我看过 电影最后
I have. And at the end of it,
他坐在公园长椅上 平静地
he's sitting on a park bench, serene,
欢欣地 从知道太多的生命中逃了出来
happy to be freed from knowing too damned much.
这就是你现在的状态
Is that you now?
可以这么说
In a way.
你可以直接看透电影的结局
You can interpret that movie straight up.
但那儿有很多小事
But there's a bunch of little things in there
在暗示其他事正在发生
that suggest something else is going on.
他从没发现能完美解释所有事情的数字
He never found the perfect number that explains it all.
他只是太想得到了
He just wanted it so bad
才把自己逼疯了
that he drove himself crazy.
所以你想让我懂你知道你过去做错了
So you want me to know that you know you were wrong.
你几乎可以完全承认了
And that you can almost admit it.
你还可以把沉闷难懂的电影说得有趣
And you can break down a dense, twisty movie.
我从不宣扬这些是做这份工作的必要条件
I don't advertise those as prereqs for the job,
但我的确非常看重
but I do value them.
特里让你准备地很充分
Terri prepped you well.
是的
She did.
好吧 我就试试你
Okay, I'll try you out.
但别以为联邦调查局
But don't think that the FBI
会是你那张休息的公园长椅
is gonna be your peaceful park bench.
我也不想看到你现在面临的情况
I am having a hard time seeing what you are seeing.
也许穴壁上的阴影后面
Perhaps there are real forms
是有真实形态的
behind the shadows on the cave wall--
那你也不能盲目信任
But you can't take that on blind faith.
并不是因为我没看过你点石成金的手段
It's not that I haven't seen you turn common metals into gold.
但至少要让我理解这些程序吧
But until I understand the process--
你不能盲目地信任
You can't take it on blind faith.
我无法忽视数据 也不会盲目信任
I am bad with ignoring data... and with blind faith.
我明白了
I get it.
如果有用 迪伦第一个说出也说得最好
If it helps, Dylan said it first and best:
不努力求生
"He not busy being born"--
即是寻死
"Is busy dying."
是的
Yeah.
所以我选择前者
So I'm choosing the former.
你确定这是现在的情况吗
Are you sure that's what this is?
我没有忽视不利的一面
I'm not ignoring the downside.
但我不能任凭其凌驾于我的需求
But I can't let it override my need.
阿克斯资本的需求
Axe Capital's need.
我刚刚得知 如果我能看到不利的一面
I've just learned that if I can see the downside,
我就能避免这些不利
I can avoid it.
我的眼睛睁得很大 既包括我自己的双眼
My eyes are wide open, both the ones I got in my head
也有你这双我付钱的眼睛
and the ones I'm paying you for.
是的
Yes.
那就准备好给格里戈尔的人展示一个
So prepare to present to Grigor's guy a strategy
不对环境友好的"去你♥妈♥的♥"策略
that is not an environmentally friendly "Fuck you."
并且睁大眼睛
And keep those eyes open.
俄♥国♥茶室
大珍珠
Big pearls.
如果我是外行的话 我会认为这个是鲟鱼鱼子酱
If I didn't know any better, I'd think it was Beluga.
怎么可能
How can it be Beluga
鲟鱼鱼子酱在这个国家是违法的
when Beluga is illegal in this country?
说的是
Of course.
下次 我会空运点穿山甲来
Next time, I'll fly in some pangolin.
今晚我也准备了自己的异域佳肴
I've arranged for my own exotic delicacy tonight, as well.
你认出财政部长了吧
You do recognize the Secretary of the Treasury?
我们一起举过杯
We've toasted.
那又怎样
So what?
我曾与电影明星 总统
I've raised glasses with movie stars, presidents,
还有核物理学家一起举杯
nuclear physicists.
那并不意味着我们会共赴同样的狂欢派对
Doesn't mean we're all on our way to the same orgy.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表