剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Let's take this conversation off-campus.
你被吓尿了吗
So, is that some piss running down your leg?
我明白你不喜欢我们给你的人推销的策略
I know you didn't like the strategy we pitched your guy.
推销土豆能源车以及
Pitching potato-powered cars and all that--
挑衅我的副官
fucking with my lieutenant.
挑衅我
With me.
不是这样
Not so.
那你就是被吓着了
Then you're scared.
你不想和我做生意
You don't want to do business with me.
那样的话我就不会请你来这里
I wouldn't have invited you here if that were the case.
不是
No?
你不想侮辱我
You don't want to insult me personally.
所以你邀我来一场"安全会谈"
So you invite me over for the 'save meeting'
希望我会自己结束这场对话
in the hopes that I will end the conversation myself.
所以 现在 回答
So. Now. Answer:
你被吓尿了吗
Is that some piss running down your leg?
这里不存在恐惧
Fear isn't in this.
我身上没有
In me.
我以为你看出来了
I think you see that.
你为何这么说
Why do you say that?
因为你邀请我到
Because you invite me over to the house
你孩子睡觉的房♥子里来
where your children sleep?
这让你骄傲自豪
And this makes you tall and tough and proud?
我是个生意人
I'm a fucking businessman.
并且很体贴
And a real sweetheart.
我是鬼马小精灵
I'm Casper the Friendly Ghost.
我也是
Yeah. So am I.
你要是再那么提我的孩子一次
And if you mention my kids like that again
你就会知道我有多友好
you'll find out just how fucking friendly.
有趣 刺♥激♥
That was fun! And exciting.
我听过一个关于寡头的故事
You know, I heard a story about an oligarch--
也许你认识他
maybe you know him,
也许你能告诉我是不是真的
maybe you can tell me if it's true.
他喜欢捕猎
He liked to hunt.
但他的捕猎
But his idea of hunting
是窝在暖和的小屋里
was to hunker down in a heated cabin.
他让其他人下手
He had people do the real work.
他们跟踪猎物 围困它 刺伤它
They tracked the game, corralled it, gored it,
把它驱赶到光线良好的地方
and led it to a well lit area.
我们说的人 坐在安全温暖的椅子上
And our guy, from the safety of his toasty perch,
滑开玻璃 架好狙♥击♥枪♥ 瞄准目标
slid open the glass, took aim with his sniper rifle,
发射致命一枪
and delivered the kill shot.
我知道有人会说这根本不算打猎
Now, I know men who would say that's not sporting,
而其他人会说"达到目的就行 对吧"
and others who would say 'however you get there, right?'
我会说这不是我会做的
I would say it wasn't me.
更不是真正的俄♥国♥人会做的
Wasn't real Russian either.
打哑谜做什么
Why go through the charade?
如果你想做狠事 那就去做
If you want to kill the meat, kill the meat.
如果你只想坐享其成
If you only want to eat the meat,
那就叫别人去冒险
get someone else to do the killing.
我明白了
Makes sense to me.
但我只为自己做事
But I do my own.
我也不怕做些血腥的事
And I'm not afraid of the wet work either.
我会成为你的私人屠夫
In fact, I'll be your personal craft butcher.
我很敬佩
I respect this.
现在你知道我想要你的钱
So, now that you know I want your money,
你要加入吗
are you coming on board or not?
我来这里 不是为了冒着风险
I didn't survive my cell, and get here,
为你挡下暗♥杀♥的子弹
to catch a hunter's bullet meant for you.
我猜你明白哪边更害怕吧
Well, I guess we know now whose pants are soaking.
没有人再敢来谋害我
No one's shooting at me anymore.
我跟政♥府♥高♥官♥已经有关系了
And as for the government, I am hooked up on high.
多大的官
How high?
你想让我展示下信任关系 我可以安排
You want a show of trust? I can do that.
不必了
No.
我总能让别人信任我
I can compel trust.
我要你展示影响力
I want a show of influence.
我也会展示的
So I'll do that thing, too.
你看见了什么
What do you see?
一个空洞庞大
A needlessly large,
过分艳俗的希腊复兴风格建筑
uncomfortably garish Greek Revival.
并不是
Nope.
是一座刻着阿克斯绝不会错的丰碑
A monument to how never wrong Axe is.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
我仍在还着贷款 但我不住这里了
I'm still paying for it. But I do not live in it.
在我娶这座庄园的女主人前
Before I married the mistress of the manor,
阿克斯叫我别跟她在一起
Axe told me not to go through with it.
究竟谁会这么神啊
Who actually does that?
究竟谁能这么有远见有自信
Who has the foresight, the confidence,
还有忠心能说 她糟透了
the sheer loyalty to say: she sucks.
你当时觉得他错了
And you thought he was wrong.
我很喜欢她跳舞的姿态
I liked the way she danced.
不是在什么夜店和DJ跳 是一直以来
Not in some club, with a DJ. But all the time.
像在商店里
Like, in a store,
或在餐馆里等位
or in a restaurant, waiting for a table.
突然 她一个人舞了出来
Suddenly, she'd be bopping along.
我偷偷拿出手♥机♥ 拍了她
I'd sneak out my phone and film her,
我发给我的朋友们
then I'd send it to my friends,
让他们都能见一见她的特别
so they could see just how special she was.
当她转过身来看见我
When she'd turn around and catch me,
她有一瞬的生气
she had a flash of rage.
让我难以言表地欲♥火♥焚身
Turned me on in a way that is hard to describe.
我有时直接把她带进卫生间
Sometimes, i'd take her right in the bathroom.
情难自禁
Couldn't even wait.
而我不懂舞蹈终有结束 阿克斯却明白
What I didn't know, but Axe did, is that the dancing ends.
一瞬的愤怒可以变成一夜又一夜的怒气
And the flash of rage turns into long, endless nights of it.
我明白了
I see.
你认为阿克斯错了
You think Axe is wrong
因为你不理解他的行为
because you don't understand his moves.
你理解不了是因为那些都太情绪化了
And you don't understand them because they're emotional.
他的情绪化是因为用命在打拼
And he's emotional because he's fighting for his life.
这就是缘由
That's what this raise is.
事实上你的不太理解
The fact that you can't fully understand that
并不意味着他错了
doesn't mean he's wrong.
这仅仅意味着
It just means
你还没
you haven't gone
突破自我局限
beyond your own limits.
坎特一号♥伏特加混苏打
Ketel One and soda.
他下一倍我请
His next one's on me.
我们不能那么做了
We're not gonna do that.
但我理解你为什么需要
But I understand why you need one.
我听说了路戈的事
Heard what happened with Lugo.
很艰难
Rough.
请别装得像个圣人康纳蒂
Please don't do that holy Connerty thing.
我不会 现在不会
I wouldn't. Not right now anyway.
不是我要去控诉他的
Wasn't my idea to charge him.
而他死时 正由我起诉他这件事
The fact that I was prosecuting him when he died...
很难过吧
Hurts.
因此借酒消愁 我明白的 相信我
Hence, the Novocaine. I get it. Believe me.
那就跟我喝一杯
So have one with me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
她的酒记我账上
Her drink's on me.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
明天开早会
Early meeting.
工作面试
Job interview.
不是私营企业 不然你早烂醉如泥了
Not corporate or you'd be blotto by now.
不得不说
And I would say that I'm surprised
你还没拿下一份政♥府♥工作已经让我吃惊了
you haven't already landed another government job,
再一次 我感受到了你遭受的打击
but then again, I saw the beating you took.
我知道你看出来了 还很享受
I know you did. Looked like you enjoyed it.
还有通过机密工作安全检查的人
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表