剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
司法部 国土安♥全♥部♥ 国♥务♥院♥
DOJ. DHS. State.
这些都要从你的头儿开始
And they all start with your boss.
我真的不想为这事给检察长打电♥话♥
I really don't want to call the Attorney General about this.
他毕竟公开表示过自己很重视这件案子
He's publicly stated this case matters to him.
小奥 你也算个奇人了是吧
Ollie, you're a bit of a rara avis, aren't you?
没收过钱 也没人照应你
You got no "hat", no one looking out for you,
但你还是升了官
and yet you have risen.
或许这正是因为你没有什么污点
Maybe it's because you have an immaculate record.
有的人不相信不带污点的人
Some guys don't trust immaculate record.
但我相信 因为我就不带任何污点
I do. I have an immaculate record.
感谢您 检察长
Thank you, General.
这些是电影台词
That was from a movie.
你不看电影的对吧 小奥
You don't watch movies, do you, Ollie?
波兰伦理电影系列
我每年都会重温一次《十诫》
I re-watch The Decalogue every year.
好吧 我看了你发我的东西了
Uh, well, I read what you sent me.
想确认下我都看明白了
Just to make sure I have it straight:
我们找错人了
We got the wrong Guad?
情况确实如此
That is indeed the case.
说出来
Say it.
我们找错人了
We got the wrong Guad.
但玛丽亚·冈萨雷斯 我们要找的那位
But Maria Gonzalez, our Maria Gonzalez,
她的合作至关重要
is a key cooperator.
我们需要让她回来
We need her back.
考虑到目前情况比较特殊
And since this is an extraordinary situation--
一方面来说是这样
Well, in one respect.
但另一方面 这就是事情应有的走向
In another, it's just the way things are supposed to go.
玛丽亚·冈萨雷斯本人是非法入境
The right Maria Gonzalez came into this country illegally,
非法停留
she stayed illegally,
还对那家倒霉的
and she committed a fraud
果汁公♥司♥的股东犯下了诈骗罪
on the stockholders of that snake-bit juice company.
她的非法行为有三次之多
She is three times illegal.
所以她这个人留不得 现在她走了
That makes her removable, and she was removed.
下一次
Next time...
与其让我为你收拾烂摊子
instead of asking me to undo your fuck-up,
不如好好确保事情发展
maybe just see to it that the situation remains like
能像我们的圣母一样
our holy Mother of Mercy,
完好无损
blessedly un-fucked.
怎么样
How'd that go?
阿克斯有没有犹豫过
Does Axe ever hesitate?
为什么这么问
Why?
我正在犹豫 做不了决定
I'm hesitating. Can't pull the trigger.
现在休市了 海外市场吗
Markets are closed. Overseas play?
本·金在泰国找到了好机会
Ben Kim found a big opportunity in Thailand.
是一家处境困难但制糖部前景可观的上市公♥司♥
A troubled public company with a promising sugar division.
他找到了合适的目标
He spotted a good target
但他不清楚要如何拿下
but just couldn't quite figure out how to hit it--
或是说他没勇气拿下
or didn't have the courage to shoot at it.
我们要继续加强他这一方面
We need to keep working with him on that.
但你明白要怎么做
But you see the play?
是的 上市公♥司♥私募股权投资
Yes. A PIPE. Private investment in public equity.
简而言之 我们对其分拆的子公♥司♥进行控股
Basically, we take ownership of a spin-off,
同时收取股票交易佣金
and a commission from brokering its sale.
那为什么要犹豫
So, why the hesitation?
这会是我当首席投资官以来的最大单笔投资
It will be the single largest investment I've made as CIO,
也是阿克斯资本从未做过的投资种类
and a type Axe Cap has never made before.
如果你这么做 今天会是什么结果
If you make this move, where do you end up for the day?
毫发无损吗
Unscathed?
还是会有损失
This would lock in a loss.
没错 高收益总是伴随高风险
Yes. The high-reward plays are all high-risk.
你无法依靠阿克斯也好
It's good you can't run it by Axe.
迫使你聆听自己的意愿 相信自己
Forces you to hear your own voice and trust it.
你应该会做出正确选择的
You'll probably do the right thing.
即使有一天你选错了 也不会是坏事
And when the day comes you get one wrong, that'll be good, too.
因为我会意识到自己是一介凡人
Because I'll realize I'm mortal
这也不算太遭吗
and it's not so bad?
是因为后果会糟糕透顶
Because it'll be fucking horrible
然后你会采取一切手段避免再次体验
and you'll do anything you can to avoid that feeling again.
你来了
Hey.
知道吗 波比
You know what, Bobby?
我打算帮你个忙
I'm gonna do you a favor:
放你一马
You're off the hook.
如果你不想要50%的监护权 那就随你
If you don't want 50-50 custody, you don't need to have it.
在别人面前我可以说是共同监护
I can tell other people it's 50-50,
我也能编一些说法来告诉儿子们
and I can come up with something to tell the boys, too.
你凭什么认为我不想要孩子
Why the fuck do you think I don't want the kids?
你有一天的时间陪他们
You had them for one day,
你还不用去上班
at a time when you don't have to go to work,
而你却扔下了他们
and you ditched them.
让他们搭飞机去参加棒球联队
You let them be airlifted into Little League.
我想说 这真的很伤人
I mean, it was mortifying.
我不想让他们难堪的
I didn't mean to embarrass them.
他们不觉得难堪
They weren't embarrassed.
他们没有这个意识 虽然这也是个问题
They didn't know to be, which is a whole other thing.
我不知道你是不是要忙你的案子
You know, I don't know if you need to work on your case
是不是要去旅个行 甚至是去当修鞋匠
or go on a trip or become a fucking cobbler,
但似乎你并没在你需要在的地方
but it doesn't seem like you are where you need to be.
虽然我想帮你
And I'd offer to help,
但似乎你也不想要我的帮助
but my help doesn't seem to be what you want, either.
我这边已经万事俱备
I have everything positioned and ready,
只不过
and yet...
这件案子还记在丰特法官的诉讼事件表上
Judge Funt still has the case on his docket.
我的包已经装好 但我却好像走不出这扇门
My bag is packed, but I can't seem to walk out the door.
如果我这次失败了 一切就都成了泡影
If I fail at this, everything is dashed.
因为我会毁了自己在他心中的形象
For then I will have ruined myself in his eyes
同时也会暴露我的立场
and exposed my position.
只有傻子才会无视不利因素
Only a fool doesn't look at the downside.
但也只有懦夫才会让不利因素
But only a coward allows it to dissuade him
左右自己必做之事的决心
from that which he knows he must do.
我知道你并不是懦夫
I know you're not a coward.
我不喜欢听你嘴里说出这个词
I don't like the sound of that word coming out of your mouth.
我也不喜欢
Neither do I.
我会在家等你 完事之后
I'll see you at home. After.
查克
Chuck?
都没人会走这条近路了
No one takes this shortcut anymore.
你的法庭不在这里
This isn't your courthouse.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
这里正是我要去的地方 丰特法官
Oh, right where I need to be, Judge Funt,
不幸的是 正好挡了你的路
which is, unfortunately, in your way.
阿克斯罗德的案子
The Axelrod case.
你知道这一天迟早会来的
You had to know a day like this would come.
我从没拜托过你...
I never asked you...
你不用开口
You didn't have to.
我想令郎现在应该挺好
Your son's doing well, I hope,
尽力拓展他的医学事业
made the most of his medical career.
他是个好医生
Yeah, he's a good doctor.
我当初就希望如此
That's what I wanted for him.
其他医学生也会卖♥♥的
some other med student would have.
我不会让你左右我的审判
I won't let you dictate my rulings.
法官的位置不能被人情债污染
The bench cannot be tainted by personal debts.
你可以找我办别的事
Name another favor.
我知道这是你有史以来最大的案子
I know that this is the biggest case that you've ever drawn.
如果是你来审判 你大概会考虑这些
Well, that's something that you would think about in my shoes,
但我不回
but I don't.
对 你不会这么考虑
No, you wouldn't.
你也不会躲在走廊里
And you wouldn't hide in a hallway
等我走过时突然袭击
waiting to pounce when I walked by.
但我不是你
But I am not the man you are.
你不是来让左右我的审判的
You're not here to ask me to shade my rulings.
你是来让我退出这宗案子的
You're here to ask me to step off it.
这件案子着实难放下 而我就是来请你放下
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表