剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
So now you're free to go after the ones that do.
谢谢你一大早特意过来一趟
Thanks for stopping by this morning.
希望我们很快能再见面 检察长
Can I look forward to seeing you again soon, General?
查克 我给予所有孩子同等的爱
I love all my children the same, Chuck.
不过纽约特区要居首位
But the Sovereign District of New York is the first among equals.
在给某个你尊敬的纽约法官做助理的时候
Something I learned clerking for the kind of New York judge
我学到的一件事就是
you revere so much is,
别让你的长子走错了路
you don't let your firstborn fuck up his Haftarah portion.
我看了看你的候选人
I looked in on your candidate.
我知道他拿那个盒子是要干嘛
I know what he's supposed to be doing with that box.
但他没在做
He's not doing it.
也许该进行语言测试了
Maybe we move to the verbal portion.
也许现在该取消这轮面试了
Maybe we just cancel at this point.
为什么
Why would I do that?
因为你研究了2010年闪崩事件
Because you've studied the Flash Crash of 2010,
知道量化只是个
and you know that "Quant" is just another word for
"用数学唬人的胡乱猜想"的代名词
"Wild fucking guess--with math."
量化是"通过演算交易方法
"Quant" Is another word for "Systemized, ordered thinking
将交易模式系统化"的代名词
represented in an algorithmic approach to trading."
你记着
Just remember:
比利比恩从没赢过一届世界系列赛
Billy Beane never won a World Series.
要是能再给我几分钟
If I had a few more minutes--
算了 告诉我你为什么来这儿
Forget it. Tell me why you're here.
我把人类的优势和量化优势相结合
I combine the human edge with the quant edge.
我的系统可以模拟出人类最佳表现
My system mimics human peak performance.
继续
Go on.
这是我和团队正在研发的一种决策型态算法
It's a decision pattern algo me and my team are developing.
能够检查数据集
It'll be able to examine data sets
参透你的交易逻辑并执行
and mirror your own trade logic in its executions.
在阿克斯资本我们尊重多元化的文化
At Axe Capital, we support people from all cultures,
但你跟我说话时 最好用该死的英语
but when you talk to me, it better be in fucking English.
我可以对泰勒的交易模式做个模型
I can model Taylor's trading patterns.
以十倍速
Reproduce them.
重现他们
At ten times the speed.
我的交易模式并不完美
My trading patterns are imperfect.
你的模式很棒
They're pretty fucking good.
是 但我不想要个很好用的算法
Yes, but I don't want a pretty fucking good algo.
-我一直就这意思 -这只是基础的东西
- That's what I've been saying. - No, but I start from there.
你会通过机器学习来模仿
The way that you would imitate Taylor's brain
-泰勒的大脑 -差不多 准确说是建模
-is by studying it, right? -Yes, modeling, as I said.
他想剽窃你的脑电波
He wants to steal your fucking brainwaves,
像个巫医那样
like a witch doctor.
你明白的 对吗
You see that, right?
没错 我很明白
Yes, actually, I do.
但我不需要和我一样思维的东西
I don't need something that thinks like me.
我需要它比我更聪明
I need something that thinks better.
感谢光临
Thanks for coming.
我们的大人物又派了新任务
Our master came calling again with a new assignment.
何塞·卢戈
José Lugo.
耳熟吗
That sound familiar?
是的 一个杀了狱警的犯人
It does. It's an inmate who killed a guard.
没错
Mm-hmm.
是康纳蒂的案子 但他没选择提起控告
Uh, it was Connerty's case, but he did not pursue charges.
我们大概没有这个奢侈的选项
We may not have that luxurious option.
找出原因
Find out why.
在找了
On it.
格雷家木瓜热狗店
试试大萧条套餐
Go for the Recession Special,
大萧条套餐 仅售5.95刀 两根肠加任选中杯饮料(菠萝橙汁除外)
尽管大萧条已经过去了
even though the recession's over.
你知道吗 其实我不太确定
You know what? I'm not even sure
他们指的是哪次大萧条
which recession they're referring to.
不管哪次 都结束了
They all end, though.
你的也可以
Yours can, too.
两条热狗加一杯饮料
And two dogs and a drink at that price
这个价简直便宜哭
is a hell of a deal.
说完了
You done?
我可是准备好开战了
'Cause I'm just getting ready to go.
提民事诉讼 损失赔偿
Civil suit. Reimbursement and damages.
我要帮东区分部给你下有罪判决
I help EDNY hang a guilty verdict on you,
这案子就像梦之队打古巴一样轻松
and my case is the Dream Team versus Cuba.
就算你逃脱了刑事审判
Even if you slither out of the criminal courts,
我会像高曼夫妇对辛普森那样锤爆你
I hammer you like the Goldmans did O.J.
艾拉 如果重罪犯知道怎么免罚金
Ira, if that felon found a way not to pay a penny,
你觉得我会怎么做呢
what do you think I'm gonna do?
还有 你真的能等那么久吗
Besides, can you really afford to wait that long?
或者这样问
Better question,
你美丽可爱的未婚妻会等你吗
will that beautiful and sweet fiancée of yours?
你在跟踪我 你这变♥态♥小人
Oh, you're following me, you sick motherfucker?
您想点什么
What do you want?
两份大萧条套餐 你要什么果汁
Uh, two Recessions, and what juice are you having?
还没想好
Oh, too soon?
两杯可乐
Couple Cokes.
波比 我才不是那种傻子
Bobby, I'm not some sucker
会陪你玩你制定的游戏
who's just gonna play along with whatever game you got running.
我要起诉你 枪已备好
I'm taking you to court, guns up.
我要赢一场大审判
I'm gonna win a fat judgment,
之后 拜你所赐 我孑然一身
and then, because I got nothing else, thanks to you,
那时我终其一生的唯一目标
I'm gonna make it my sole purpose in life
就是像球员莱斯特·海耶斯那样黏着你
to stick to you like Lester Hayes
直到你自愿赔付来让我离开你
until you've paid it willingly just to get me to go away.
拿着你的热狗插屁♥股♥吧 横着插
So you take your hot dogs and shove 'em up your ass, lengthwise.
你太不开窍了 艾拉
That's not very open-minded of you, Ira.
你得开窍点儿
You should be more open-minded!
我并不是非常恐慌
I'm not in a full panic.
当我开始非常恐慌的时候 我
When I get a full panic going, I, well...
说出来吧 无论你心里想的什么
You can say it, whatever it is, in here.
很多话我会毫不迟疑地
I...There's things I'd say to other people
告诉其他人
without a second's thought,
但你太亲近了
but you listen so closely.
这是我的工作
That's my job.
但你能看到我心里最好的部分
But it's like you see inside the best parts of me,
这让我想做得更好
and it makes me want to be better.
玛菲
Mafee,
当你恐慌时你会怎样
what happens when you panic?
屁♥股♥会出汗
Butt sweat.
现在呢
And now?
有点湿 一想到我们可能会被代替
Yeah, a little. The whole idea that we could all be replaced?
如果这还不能让你出汗 你就不是人类了
If that didn't make your butt sweat, you wouldn't be human.
不是说你的 我永远不会想象你的臀部
Not your butt. I would never even think about your butt.
也不是你路过时 我会盯着看的意思
It's not like I stare at it when you walk by.
我都不知道你有臀部
I barely know you have one.
天啊
Jesus.
量化什么的烦死我了
This quant thing has me all fucked up.
你一定觉得我很恶心吧
You think I'm gross now.
我没有 我觉得你
No, I don't. I think you're--
我再也受不了了
I don't think I can take this.
我去斯坦福读书前我妈求我学写代码
My mother begged me to code at Stanford,
但我还是选了应用数学
but I went for Applied Mathematics,
这专业看起来更智慧
which seemed, you know, smarter then,
但现在难道要证明她对了吗
but now not only is she going to be proven right,
我要被那些
but I'm going to be replaced by people
听老妈的话
who listened to their mothers
-去学了代码的人取代 -好了
- and learned to code. - Okay.
你 我们 都不会被取代
You, we, are not being replaced.
那会有某种扩编吗 会
Will there be augmentation of some kind? Yes.
这会让你 我们 提高竞争力吗 会
Will it ask you, us, to raise our game? Yes.
但我们不得不接受事实 不是吗
But we have to want that for this place, don't we?
-不是 -不是
- No. - No.
走吧
Go.
向泰勒表达你们的恐惧
Express your fears to Taylor.
让他们告诉你 玛菲
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表