剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
What a feeling it is when that doctor
走出产房♥
steps out of the birthing room
向大家宣布"是个男孩"
to announce, "It's a boy!"
你当时被全身麻醉 亲爱的
Now, they had put you to sleep, honey,
所以当你醒来 我才有机会第一个告诉你
so I was the one who got to tell you, once you woke up.
我们有儿子了
We had a son.
而在那天 我告诉过你
And that day, I said it to you.
他会成就一番事业
He will do great things.
你说过
You did.
你永远是对的 查尔斯
Right as usual, Charles.
今天我的儿子有很特殊的消息
Well, today my boy has something pretty special
要向大家宣布
to tell all of us.
请他上来讲两句
And it's an honor to bring him up here.
儿子 你告诉大家那个好消息
Son, you tell the folks the good news.
好 没问题
Okay. All right.
没问题 爸爸 谢谢 谢谢你♥爸♥爸
All right, Dad. Thank you. Thank you, Dad.
今晚站在这里真是我的荣幸
It is indeed a great honor to be standing here tonight.
在过去的几年里 我的目标一直是维护正义
And for the past several years, my mission has been justice.
而那一直是我的热血所在
And it is one that I have embraced with zeal.
我承认这一点
I-I-I will confess it.
如果最近有人问我为什么
Now, someone asked me recently, why that was.
我的回答是
And the answer is:
只有当我明白 我为了那些不太幸运的人
nothing makes me feel more like the best of myself
那些被欺负 打♥压♥或伤害过的人斗争过
than knowing that I have fought for those less fortunate,
世上只有这件事能让我感到活着的意义
for those that have been bullied or beaten or bruised.
正因为如此 我才一定要确保
And this is why it is so crucial to me
下一届的纽约州长
that the next governor of New York State
他将这些事看作重中之重
be a man for whom these things take primacy,
如果正义无法伸张他将夜不能寐
a man who can't sleep unless justice is always served,
他将鞠躬尽瘁 夜以继日地
who will work tirelessly, day and night,
为纽约州的人♥民♥服务
for the people of New York.
所以在这里我很荣幸
Which is why I am thrilled
也很动情地宣布
and moved to announce...
我会尽我的全力来支持
that I will be throwing the full weight of my person
那位唯一可以胜任的人
behind the one man who can do the job,
布法罗市长鲍勃·斯威尼
Buffalo Bob Sweeney!
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you!
-谢谢你 查克 -不客气
- Thank you, Chuck. - Sure.
伙计们 我将坚定不移地
Folks, I am, uh, determined to, uh,
维护本州的特别利益
to represent not the special interests in this state,
更会维护每位纽约人的利益
but the interests of every New Yorker.
爸爸
Dad--
我终于明白要是想让你不再自曝其短
I now know the only way you could avoid stepping on your dick
唯一的办法就是在产房♥里把你的老二剁下来
is if I'd made them cut it off in that birthing room.
好吧 杰克
Okay. Jack--
你突袭了我 那无所谓
You got the jump on me. Fine.
但如果你以为这是我第一次
But if you imagine this is the first time
必须在劣势中挣扎求胜的话
I've ever had to wrestle with my shoulders near the mat,
那你绝对是想错了
you're gonna learn something very different.
本州孕育了伊士曼 库伯和罗斯福家族
We are the state of Eastman, Cooper, the Roosevelts,
纽约州屹立如灯塔
the state that still stands as a beacon of hope,
指向希望 自♥由♥与平等的道路
of freedom, of equality for the entire world.
而所有人团结一致 我们将
And together, we can bring prosperity
让本州重回辉煌
back to the state.
正因为如此 我迫切想
Which is why I cannot wait to serve you
作为下一届纽约州州长为你们服务
as the next governor of the State of New York.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你看到这个了吗
You seeing this?
《美国环保署放宽监管 天然气股价飙升》
"Gas stocks pop on EPA lift of regs"!
这举措就如乘风而来的海浪
This play is gonna be a wave we ride
会把我们一路送往成功的岸边
all the way to the beach.
等我们卖♥♥出仓位时 我们得给克拉科夫分成
When we sell our position, we got to cut Krakow his piece.
很重要的一天 特别是天然气市场
Big day--especially in the natural gas space.
我猜你的"预感"成真了
I guess your "hunch" came in.
那也时有发生
It happens...
你知道吗
And you know what?
即便你之前并不支持我的决定
Even though you didn't back my play,
我还是会追加一亿给你
I'm gonna release another 100 million to you.
我猜我该说谢谢你
Thanks, I guess.
你今晚准备下班了吗
You heading out for the night?
很快 我处理完点事之后就走
Soon. After I finish up a few things.
你呢
You?
跟你一样
Same here...
我走人了 你一起吗
I'm out. You coming?
再等一会
Not quite yet.
你知道当我在健身房♥踏上跑步机
You know when I get on the treadmill at the gym,
我会一直跑 直到我旁边那个人不跑为止
I got to stay on until the guy next to me gets off.
我会跑得距离更远 时间更长
Go further, longer.
我就是这种人
It's just the way I'm wired.
你还去其他人也能去的健身房♥呢
You go to a gym with other people in it?
以前的时候
There was a time.
我晚饭去不了了
I'm not gonna make dinner.
给孩子们买♥♥下菜单上所有的甜品
Buy the kids every dessert in the place
然后送他们回家
and take them home.
好的 没问题
Sure. Not a problem.
是你们的爸爸打来的
That was your dad, uh...
他在公♥司♥脱不开身
he got hung up at the office.
你想让我在这守着吗 以防万一
Would you like me to wait, just in case?
不用 我想我能搞定
No. I think I can handle it...
很高兴看到你回来工作了
It's actually good to see you back.
我也很高兴能回来
It's good to be back.
你不该让一个欲♥火♥焚身的男人干等着
You shouldn't keep a hungry man waiting--
温蒂 什么鬼
Wendy? The fuck?!
她不会来了
She's not coming...
抱歉 预订已经被取消了
I'm sorry, that reservation's been canceled.
但我本该来这里见他
But I was supposed to meet him.
我很抱歉 确实被取消了
I'm sorry. It's canceled.
该死
Goddamnit.
要不要把袍子脱了
Maybe take that robe off, 'ey?
这里还挺热的
It's hot in here.
你觉得这很好笑吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
你好奇查克为何做那样的决定
If you're wondering how Chuck made his decision,
那最后一棵稻草是怎么落下
how that final little feather
压斜了整个天平
settled and tipped the balance...
是你
You...?!
下一次你想伏击 威胁
The next time you want to ambush, threaten,
侮辱 或是耍我的话
humiliate, or otherwise fuck with me,
你最好记住你要耍的人是谁
you'd do well to remember who you're fucking with.
你好好独享这美好夜晚吧
Enjoy your night alone.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表