剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
这不是好事吗 他不是欠你人情吗
Isn't that good news? Doesn't he owe you--
确实有个人情债
Yes, there is a debt.
我以前帮过他的忙
I once did him a kindness.
但是之前 有个案子
But back then, during a case,
我会议的时候暗示了下那个人情
I tried to allude to the favor in conference,
但就对这个暗示 他都敲打了我
and that man hammered me for even hinting at it.
他的说话方式越来越官僚
Seemed to grow larger as he talked,
就好像他们的尊严和荣誉不是面具
the way some men can when they're not pretending
而是他们天生就是那样的人
to dignity and honor but they're actually made of the stuff.
你撤回请求了
You withdrew the request?
是的
I did.
恐怕现在的情况会更糟糕
And I fear it would be even worse today.
如果那时他都不想尽快还了人情
See, if he wouldn't return a favor back when it was fresh,
现在就更不会还了
why would he do so now?
但事情不是这样的吧
But that's not what happened, is it?
他没有明确拒绝 没有说不
He didn't actually refuse. He didn't say no.
没直接这么说
Not in so many words.
他丢给你一个更难回答的问题
What he did was: spare himself the question
这样他就能回避这个问题了
by putting a tougher one to you.
这是决心的问题 查克
It's about will, Chuck.
用你的决心去逼迫他
Impose your will on him
直到他做好需要做的事
until he does what he needs to
还了这个人情
and repays the debt.
你还真是个英雄
Why, you are a marvel.
去吧
Go.
把该做的事情做了
Do what you have to do.
我最近把90亿阿克斯资本的资金
I've recently invested nine billion of Axe Cap's money
分批重新投资到了市场里
back into the market. In phases.
现在是时候进行下一个阶段了
And now when it's time for the next phase,
-另外的20亿 -你做不到
- another two billion-- - You can't.
为什么
Why?
这么说吧 这20亿有所限制
There's a velvet rope around it. So to speak.
什么限制
What's actually around it?
是阿克斯的指令 这笔钱不能动
A directive from Axe that the money remain untouched.
他是在考虑转移资产
Is he considering moving the funds
还是调配到其他地方
or deploying them elsewhere?
算了 你也不知道
Never mind. You don't know.
是吗
Don't I?
也许阿克斯在对冲风险
Maybe Axe is hedging.
和主流基金对冲吗
Against the main fund?
和你
Against you.
那20亿
The two billion.
我跟他们说了有限制
I told them: velvet rope.
你听着像为去不成西农公♥司♥恼羞成怒啊
Spoken like a man who's still mad he never got into Xenon.
交给我 泰勒
I'm on it, Taylor.
检测完了
This is clean.
你的需要它都能满足
And it does what you need, how you need.
实时监测
Tracks it all in real time.
我们清查过整个公♥寓♥了
We've also swept the apartment.
任何监听 录像设备
There are no listening devices, no visual recording devices,
隐藏设备都没有
no compromising devices of any kind.
但客人可能会带进来一些 我们得时时搜查
But guests leave eyes and ears, so we should sweep often.
一般访客都有谁
Who are the visiters?
女人们
The women.
全身搜查
Wand them.
他会的
He will.
这就是反侦察团队啊 新哈尔
So, this is the Counter Intel team, the new Halls.
我不觉得他们在乎这点
I don't think they care for that.
除了告诉我最近的牛油果吐司在哪买♥♥
Why should I trust you to do anything other than
我还能相信你们做什么别的事吗
point me to the nearest avocado toast?
你们为谁工作过
For whom have you worked?
这不过是一场荒野之行
Is this just a walk on the wild side
给商学院的讲座内容加点料
to spice up the b school licences.
你们做这事收了多少钱
How much you doing this for the money?
可以回答他
You can answer him.
坦白说 约翰在高中和斯坦福时
In re bona fides, John built the code for
先后为四所成功的创业公♥司♥构建了代码
four successful startups in high school then Stanford,
他被邀请到71个国家
then was asked to travel to 71 countries for DARPA
为美国国防高级研究计划局和其他政♥府♥机构办事
and Other Government Agency,
没有收到过任何负面评价
all which he did without complaint.
蒂米·朵恩斯有军事背景
And Timmy Dones has a military background.
你们参与过什么战争
What fucking war were you in?
哈尔先生参与过你听说过的所有战争
Mr. Hall fought the wars you've heard of.
我参与过的都是你没听说过的
I fought the ones you haven't.
至于其他问题 都与你无关
As for your other questions. It's none of your business,
新款牛油果吐司是碎豆吐司
smashed spring pea toast is the new avocado toast,
70%的抽成酬金
and 70 percent.
华格那先生都清楚了吗
Are we clear to talk to Mr. Wagner going forward?
除了你在乎的女人 什么都能讨论
Discuss anything except women you care about.
所以 那20亿
Yeah, so, the two billion.
我还以为你来是为了陪我
Ah, and here I was thinking you came to keep me company.
我知道你把这笔钱交给了外面的基金
Look, I know you're giving it to outside funds,
暗中交易
not on the surface.
一开始是没人会知道
It'll get routed around the world first,
但之后钱会落在某些固定基金手里
but then it will land in certain funds,
最后像76年的法拉·佛西一样突然家喻户晓
and suddenly they'll get hot as Farrah Fawcett in '76.
别这么做
Don't do it.
只要有一封邮件 一通电♥话♥
One errant e-mail, one recorded call,
一件交易能够查到你头上
one trade that tracks back to you--
那就完蛋了
and it's Hassan chop!
我们就玩完了 所有人都完了
We're done. All of us.
没必要这么做
There's no need for it, bwana.
用些别的方法满足自己的冲动吧
Satisfy your urges some other way.
给自己买♥♥点东西吧
Buy yourself something.
我什么都买♥♥好了
I bought it all already.
可能都丢掉了
Probably thrown it out.
你一直想要的那台猎豹古董车呢
What about that vintage Cheetah you've been eyeballing?
听着 我没有义务说这些
Look, this is not a message I'm born to carry.
这和我的生活准则背道而驰
It goes against everything I've built my life on.
可对你来说 撤退才是现在最需要的
But for you, holding back is essential right now.
把钱藏起来这事你说对了
You're right about hiding the money.
太危险了 如果我没这么做呢
That's too dangerous. What if I didn't?
我能让泰勒帮我转移
I could have Taylor move it,
过帐 走对外的合法支出
on-the-books, perfectly legal disbursements to outside shops.
波比 没错 我可没叫你"总统先生"
Bobby--that's right, I'm not calling you "Mr. President,"
我现在要叫你波比
I'm calling you "Bobby"
我从没喊过你的名字
because I've never used your first name
但我想强调现在形势有多危急
and I want to underline how serious this moment is.
你之前叫过我波比
You've called me Bobby before.
战略性错误
Strategic mistake,
但这个错误可没你现在这个大
but not nearly as big as the one you're making
如果你让泰勒这么做
if you ask Taylor to do this.
他们从中一点好处都拿不到
They have nothing to gain by going along.
他们得先保住自己这份体面的工作
They get to keep their princely fucking job.
你要是炒了他们 事情就坐实了
If you fire them, it will look like what it is.
你不能让人看出你在非法干预
And you can't have it appear you're illegally meddling.
尤其是你正在非法干预
Especially when you're illegally meddling.
-我的意思是 -我懂你意思
- My point-- - I get your point.
那二十亿你不会拿走了吧
So you won't take the two billion?
我懂你意思
I get your point.
就这样吧 就放那吧
Let's leave it at that.
先不管乔治五世和爱德华八世
If it isn't George and Edward.
你们有谁会为爱舍弃王位吗
Which one of you will give up the throne for love?
这理由好蠢
That seems like a stupid reason.
你肯定是乔治五世
You must be George.
瓦格斯叔叔 你会来看我们比赛吗
Are you coming to our game later, Uncle Wags?
是全国少年棒球联赛吗
Is it official Little League?
-是 -去不了 终身禁赛
- Yeah. - Can't. Banned for life.
我们都在办阿克斯罗德的案子
Well, here we are on the Axelrod case together,
总算要终结这个神话
so, you know, we got our fairy tale ending after all.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表