剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
你知道我从来不会歪曲事实
You've never known me to try to bend facts,
从不会为了自己的利益编造谎言
warp them to my needs in order to benefit, to profit.
不 你是个很正直的人
No, you're--you're a straight shooter.
所以很讽刺的是
Which is why it's so ironic
他们因为那笔交易来找我麻烦
they'll be coming after me for this trade.
你知道我就像你说的那样做了
You know I was acting on what you said.
"阿克斯不会重仓持错方向"
'Axe never gets a position of this size wrong.'
这是你说的
You said that.
-我说的吗 -你说的
- I did? - You did.
你可能不记得了 但我记的很清楚
You may not remember it, but I do. Clearly.
因为那是我唯一一次直接交易
Because it was my only direct trade.
我决定的时候去见了我丈夫
I'd gone to see my husband when I decided.
但他们会把这件事说的好像是
So it's ironic, but they're gonna paint it to look like
我参与了某些阴谋 骗局
I was engaging in some kind of conspiracy, cheating--
怎么能这样 事情不是这样的
No fucking way! That's-- that's not how it happened.
我们都知道
We know that.
但这不重要
But it doesn't matter.
你能说的只是我给你打了电♥话♥
All you can say is that I called you.
因为那是事实
Because that's the truth.
你的事实
Your truth.
我会告诉他们我的事实
I'll tell them my truth.
就这样吧
It'll be what it'll be...
那太糟了
That's terrible.
我能--
I could--
我不知道
I don't know...
结果会对你很不利吗
How bad could it get for you?
阿克斯资本只有你一个
No one else at Axe Capital
问了我会怎么样
would ask how it would be for me.
所以你如此与众不同 达利
That's what makes you so special, Dudley.
我知道你更喜欢别人叫你的姓
I know you prefer your last name,
但我能叫你达利吗
but can I call you that?
我得走了
Now I have to go.
你还没回答我
You never answered me.
结果会对你很不利吗
How bad?
非常 非常不利
Really, really bad.
温蒂·罗兹所做的 做空冰果汁
...What Wendy Rhoades did, by shorting Ice Juice,
不但让一家失败的公♥司♥变得很不稳定
not only destabilized a failing company
还使她自己和她丈夫查克·罗兹从中获利
but benefited herself, and her husband, Chuck Rhoades, too.
这使他罪加一等
Which makes him guilty twice over.
巴♥赫♥先生对于罗兹先生这部分有什么要说的吗
Care to speak to Ms. Rhoades's part in this, Mr. Bach?
一切都太牵强了
This is all far fetched,
听着就像科幻小说
it sounds like science fiction to me.
你真的能证明这些吗
You can really prove this?
我的团队正在想办法拿到数字通话记录作证据
My team has pulled the digital phone records that will do so.
在庭审的时候
We will have hard copies and originals
我们就能拿到原件和打印件
by the time we get to trial.
我们也能让交易员来作证
As well as calling the executing trader as a witness.
好的
Alright.
很有说服力 值得开庭
That's persuasive. Certainly worthy of a trial.
让我们回到法庭
Let's go back to the big room
确定这次动议通过
and button this motion up.
...这就是为什么我喜欢当个法官
...This is why I love being a judge--
你永远不知道庭审当天会有什么反转
you never know the direction the day is going to turn.
你在长椅上能这样说吗
Can you say that from the bench?
为什么不呢 很多人都在抱怨他们的命运
Why not? So many people complain about their lot in life,
为什么不偶尔庆祝一下呢
why not celebrate it every once in a while.
看看 事情是
See, the thing is,
之前我肯定这起案子会以驳回诉讼为结局
I was sure this case was headed for dismissal.
法官不应该说自己
You're not supposed to admit
会有预想 但我承认我有
that you have a feeling, but I did.
但是现在我有了看法
Now, though, I have an opinion,
这和预想完全不同
which is an entirely different thing.
法官当然最应该有看法
Judges are most definitely supposed
我的看法是
to have opinions. And mine is:
我们会在公开法庭审理这起案子
we're going to try this case, in open court.
让我们定个开庭日
Let's set a date for trial...
电♥话♥是玛菲打给温蒂的
Mafee made the call to Wendy.
是他打过去的
He initiated.
我有话要说
I have something to say.
-我需要你现在听我说 -说吧
- I need you to hear it now. - Alright.
他为什么那么说 他为什么那么做
Why would he say that? Why would he do it?
他说因为他喜欢她
He said that he has feelings for her,
然后他看到了一个可以让她赚钱的途径
and he saw a way to make money for her,
-所以他就打了电♥话♥... -胡说
- so he did it... - That's bullshit--
也许 但我刚拿到
Maybe, but I just got the hard copies
电♥话♥公♥司♥的记录 能证实他所说的话
from the cell phone company backing up his statement...
温蒂·罗兹 来电记录
我觉得这一周
I am looking at the week of--
法官 德朱利奥法官
Judge. Judge DeGiulio.
当有人把你想要的东西给你时
When a man is about to give you exactly what you want,
你不该打断他的思路
you don't interrupt his train of thought.
没人这样教你么
Didn't they teach you that when you were a line pros?
我知道 法官大人
I have to, Your Honor.
基于我刚拿到的信息
Based on new information I just received,
我需要和我的上级协商一下
I need to confer with my superiors.
在您定下开庭日之前 我不得不请求休庭
I have to ask for a recess before you set a date for trial.
那就快点解决
Well, make it a short one,
我已经给了你一周
I already gave you a week.
我希望今天就定下来
I want this settled by end of day.
我不得不急匆匆赶过来解决这个
I had to scramble the jet up here for this.
就不要寒暄了
No need for niceties.
直接浏览一下文件
Now let's run through it,
看看我们有什么 谁逃脱谁入狱
see how the hell we got here, who walks and who doesn't...
康纳蒂 重点就是
Yeah. Connerty, the headline is:
你必须停止对阿克斯罗德出击了
you're going to have to fold your hand against Axelrod.
这点很明确 你的案子就像是拉格朗日妓院
That much is clear. Your case just fell apart like a cheap bed
廉价的床一样塌了
in a La Grange whorehouse.
操 不好意思
Fuck...Excuse me.
鉴于现在的情况 你的表达方式可以理解
Understandable utterance, given the circumstances...
查克 我不知道你妻子怎么牵扯进来的
Now, Chuck, I don't know how your wife got into the middle
但你的办公室没负责起诉是件好事
of all this. But it's a damn good thing your office isn't
否则我们会受到利益冲突
prosecuting--otherwise we'd be tossed for conflict,
严重渎职等各项指控
gross misconduct. You name it.
我同意 她是被无辜地 意外地卷进来了
I agree. She did get in it--innocently,
但现在她已经脱身了
accidentally--but now she's out of it.
是 看上去是这样
Yeah. So it appears.
好了 我们还能有战利品吗
All right. Any way we can take some scalps?
这个问题的回答最好是
The correct answer to that query better be
"是的 没问题 先生"
a resounding 'sir, yes, fucking sir.'
这个被爱击昏的交易员 玛菲呢
What about this lovestruck trader, Mafee?
他显然做了伪证 而且有罪
He's clearly perjured himself. And is guilty--
那是民事诉讼了 年轻人 给证♥监♥会♥管吧
That's civil, young 'un. SEC's problem now.
他们会让他交大笔罚金的
They'll hit him with a big fine.
到这一刻为止
As of this moment,
我们不再公开与阿克斯罗德纠缠了
we are no longer publicly tangling with Axelrod anymore.
那阿克斯罗德和他的公♥司♥就能逃脱了吗
So Axelrod and his firm get to walk?
我们能重新递交
We can re-file--
不 随它吧 真该死
No. Let it die, God damn it.
还是证♥监♥会♥的事
SEC again,
他们会拿巨额罚金打他们脸 他们会接受
they'll slap 'em with a big fine. They'll take it.
这样 当他们用输掉案子
That way, when they run us down
指责我们时 我们至少能鼓吹这一点
for losing the case, we can at least trumpet that.
我们的确还有一名有罪之人 检察长
We do have a guilty party, General.
制♥造♥或至少管理了毒药的医生
The doctor behind creating or at least administrating the toxin.
也许不算始作俑者 但也是有罪一方
Maybe not the initiator, but a bad actor all the same.
我想起诉他
I would like to prosecute.
这位医生也许有些污点
This doctor may be a little grimy,
但他无法代替本案真正的被告人
but he's no substitute for the real defendants in this case.
总有人要下油锅
Well, somebody's gotta fry...
我准许你 查克
I'll grant you the latitude, Chuck,
选择起诉这名医生的尺度
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表