剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
有时候也会 但我要如何确定
Sometimes, sure. But how can I know?
我同意
Agreed.
一起举过杯不说明什么
A toast does not mean that--
如果你失望了我很抱歉
Sorry if you're disappointed
但我对你的小把戏并不满意
that I wasn't satisfied with your parlor trick.
我看起来像是失望了吗
Do I look disappointed?
跟我来
Come on.
我明白你们两个之前认识
I understand you two were previously acquainted.
在圣巴特岛你的船上聚会认识的
From the party on your boat, in St. Barth's.
是第一艘船后面的那艘船
Well, the boat that follows the first boat.
你应该不至于登上一艘俄♥国♥船吧
You should know better than to go on a Russian's boat.
格里戈尔给我看了摄像头的位置
Grigor showed me where the cameras were,
然后他把它们关掉了
and then he turned them off.
但现在
But at present,
虽然我们曾共度欢乐时光
even though we have enjoyed that time together,
我还是无法联♥系♥到你
I've been unable to reach you still.
正是在这
Exactly at the moment
你也许有能力
where you might have been able to
给我提供一些非常有用的信息的时刻
provide me with some extremely useful information.
我可以说谎 告诉你我没有收到消息
I could lie to you and tell you I didn't get the message,
但真♥相♥是 这是设计好的
but the truth is: it's by design.
我现在无法"互动"
I can't "Interact" now.
我必须要尽力远离责备
I have to fly above reproach, like one of those
就像天际导航规则中的美国角斗士那样
American Gladiator people on the SkyTrack.
你所谓的角斗士会被
Your so-called gladiators would be slaughtered
家乡的三年级合唱队秒杀的
by a third grade choir back home.
可能确实会这样
That's probably true.
但我还是不能跟你扯上关系
But I still can't connect with you.
可是你都来了
Yet here you are.
阿克斯打过电♥话♥
Axe called.
所以他还有你的号♥码
Oh. So he still has your number.
他是我兄弟
On moy brot.
我现在想要你的号♥码 部长先生
I would like your number now, Mr. Secretary.
不行
No.
别把他逼到要么拒绝你
Don't put him in a position to have to refuse you
要么对你让步
or to give in to you.
他不能跟你说话 那会对他有害的
He can't talk to you. It would compromise him.
现在不是跟俄♥国♥人
It's not a great time to be backchanneling
秘密沟通的好时候
with the Russians right now.
你拥有了他 他会失去工作 你还是一无所有
You'd own him. He'd lose the gig. You'd have nothing.
所以你要么通过我 要么什么都别想
So you go through me. Or don't go at all.
所以现在终于到了
So, this is the moment
你昂首向前的时刻了
you lead with your chest finally?
而且是在另一个人面前
And in front of another man.
那就去你♥妈♥的♥
Then fuck you.
不 去你♥妈♥的♥
No, fuck you.
就像托德说的 他是我兄弟
Like Todd said: he is my brother.
你要是我兄弟 我会用同样的方式保护你
Were you my brother, I would protect you in the same way.
如果没用的话 我他妈才不要你的钱
If that doesn't work, I don't want your fucking money.
把文件拟订好吧
Draw up the papers.
我明天来签字
I will come in tomorrow to sign.
你参加过数学线下聚会吗
You ever done Math Meet Up?
-这是个聚会吗 -没错
- Is that what this is? - Yeah.
这为志趣相投的人提供机会
It's a chance for like minded users
对开源编程语言R和数据分♥析♥工具
of open-source programming language R
Python Julia C++和Stan感兴趣的用户
and data analysis tools like Python, Julia, C++, and Stan,
可以聚在一起交换意见
to get together and exchange ideas.
听起来挺刺♥激♥的
It sounds stimulating.
确实
It is.
你来电♥话♥我真的很高兴
Look, I was really glad you called.
自从那次面试起
Since that interview I've looked inward
我就不断地自我检讨 问我自己是谁
and questioned everything about who I am.
而我发现自己并不优秀
And what I saw in there was not pretty.
听着 我来的原因是
Listen. The reason I'm here is that despite your demeanor,
不管你的态度怎样 你的能力还是很棒的
your skills are superior.
而且我愿意再给你一次机会做这个项目
And I'd be willing to give you another chance at that project
如果你保证不再堕落的话
if you promise not to backslide.
我保证我会试试
Well, I promise to try.
但至于不做混♥蛋♥事
But as far as successfully not being a dick,
我不能绝对保证做到
I can't absolutely guarantee it,
不能像保证我的编程能力那样绝对
like I can my coding.
你又来了
There you go, doing it again.
该死 抱歉
Damnit. Sorry.
去这个地址报到
Report to this address.
真♥他♥妈♥的好笑
Very fucking funny.
本
Ben.
什么事
What?
拜托
C'mon.
比尔
Bill?
别废话了
Cut the shit with this.
快还给我
Just give it back.
你觉得我有小偷的基因我还有点受宠若惊
I'm kind of flattered you think I might have thieves' blood,
-但是 -不 不
- but-- - No, no.
你不是玩恶作剧 还有更深层次的原因
You didn't do it as a prank. It's deeper.
我知道你们什么样 都很迷信
I know how your people are. Superstitious.
你只是想走运一回
You just wanted a hit of that sweet, sweet luck.
不 我们不是都一样
That's...no, we're not all...the same--
不是本·金做的
It's not Ben Kim.
我记得你的故事
I remember your story.
伊坎集团认为你的六♥四♥开是胡说
Icahn called bullshit on your six fours.
而你挺了他们
And you backed 'em up.
-没错 -对我们来说 四代表厄运
- Right. - To my people, four is bad luck.
四意味死亡
It means death.
所以你们都一样
So you ARE all the same!
比尔 你再说一次
Bill, say it again,
我就跟你翻脸
we are going to have a problem.
干得真♥他♥妈♥漂亮 本·金
Nicely fucking done, Ben Kim!
是他
It was him.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
是啊 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How did you know?
他这个季度的业绩又异常地糟糕
He's having another singularly unimpressive quarter.
上个季度差点完蛋 现在又来
About to finish dead last. Again.
你不是真的觉得你拿走
You didn't actually think you'd get some luck
那张纸币就能沾上点好运气
to rub off on you by swiping that dollar...
你以为你可以让比尔发挥失常
You thought you'd knock Bill off his game.
好转移一下你自己身上的焦点
Take some of the heat off yourself.
对吗 小子
Isn't that right, son?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我太绝望了 我太爱这个地方了
I was desperate. I love this place so much.
我能做什么呢
What could I do?
你的份额有多大
How big is your tiny carve out?
两千万
Twenty million.
不 现在是一千万了
Nope. It's ten now.
另外一千万现在是美元大亨的了
The other ten just went to Dollar Bill.
你最好去好好发现并解决问题
You better get your head out of your ass
并提升一下你的业绩
and your returns out of the shitter
不然下个季度你就滚蛋
or you will be gone come next quarter.
好的 当然 谢谢
Yes. Of course. Thank you.
而且我这段时间不想看到这个家伙
And I don't wanna look at this guy for a while.
没错
Yes.
鲁迪 在这个剥蛇皮的游戏里
Rudy, in this game of skin the snake,
你刚刚被做成了皮鞭
you've just become the whip.
去尽头的桌子
Move to the end of the desk.
跟邦妮换位置
Change spots with Bonnie.
查克
Well, Chuck,
你派先遣队来软化我了
sent your advance team to soften me up?
这一步看起来已经做好了
That is what I seem to have done.
她很可爱
She's lovely.
让我想起了跟我一起长大的一个女孩
Reminds me of a girl I grew up with.
我们小时候曾一起玩耍
We used to play as kids.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表