剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
is that change.
我们这里也需要那些帐篷
We'll need those tents in here,
你一直送热风进来
you keep pumping in the fucking hot air.
不要进行对话
There'll be no crosstalk.
那就我来说
So I'll just talk.
公益创投能行
Venture Philanthropy can work.
但需要严格监管
But it requires a rigorous level of oversight.
这个团队并不是为监管设立的
This group isn't built for that.
那我们是为什么而设的呢 阿克斯罗德
Then what are we built for, Axelrod?
蓝斯瑞特 我很乐意你能借
Listen, Langstraat, I'd love to let you burn them,
提升自己名声的名义毁掉这里的人
in the name of burnishing your own rep.
但我不能让你伤害撒哈拉以南非洲的人
But I cannot let you hurt the people of sub-Saharan Africa
只为了让你参与到最顶尖的变革里去
just so you can be part of yet one more cutting edge movement.
醒醒吧 阿克斯罗德
Wake up, Axelrod.
囊胞性纤维症马上就能有应对疗法了
Cystic fibrosis is on the verge of being treatable,
甚至是能被治愈 这都归功于创投
or even curable, thanks to VP.
他们创造了
They've created a way
能够赚钱支持研发的方式
to earn the money they need for research
不用无止境地去筹款
instead of endlessly fundraising.
听着 别试图彻底改造我们是谁
Look. Don't try and reinvent who we are, here.
经过测验被证明为好的是有原因的
There is a reason for the tried and true--
它可能不完美 但有用
it may not be perfect, but it works.
听着 你们会让自己难堪的
Look, you will make fools of yourselves.
五千万美元的对瑞文昂太阳能投资
A 50 million dollar investment in Rayveon Solar
能让人们摆脱那些
would allow the people to bypass
非洲失败的电力公♥司♥
Africa's failed electric grid
就像手♥机♥摆脱电♥话♥线一样
in the way cellphones bypassed its phone lines.
他们能为家庭 商业和室内农场供电--
They'll be able to power homes, businesses, indoor farms--
就像吟游诗人们说的:
Like the bard says:
把大事交给有本事的人去干
save the bold moves for the brilliant players.
明显不是你
That ain't you.
而且显然指的也不会是
And it sure as shit isn't
在座的任何一位
anybody sitting around this table.
说得真符合你薪资过高的日内交易者身份
Spoken like the overpaid day trader you are.
北加州的空想家也好意思说我
So says the fucking northern California pipe dreamer.
大家不要这么做
Don't do it, people.
接下来对蓝斯瑞特的提议进行投票
Mr. Langstraat's proposal goes to a vote.
同意为创投设立基金的
Those in favor of establishing a fund
请举手
for the purpose of venture investment.
我肯定同意
As I, for one, certainly am...
你们在犯一个巨大的错误
You're making a bigtime fucking mistake...
提议通过
The motion passes.
我想下一个也会通过
As will, I expect, the next.
我提议将罗伯特·阿克斯罗德
I motion to remove Robert Axelrod
从世界援助董事会驱逐
from the World-Aid Consortium Board of Directors.
同意的请举手
Those in favor.
董事会感谢你作出的贡献
The Board thanks you for your contribution.
能冒昧请问来意吗
To what do I owe the pleasure of a visit
唯一一个举足轻重的州议员为何前来
from the only state senator who matters?
你觉得我应该亲自告诉你
I felt it was only right to let you know personally:
金斯福德那块地
The Kingsford land
可能会被规划成自然保护区
may need to be reassigned as a conservation area.
马鹿需要人类的帮助
Eastern elk need all the help they can get.
它们是珍稀物种 需要特定的栖息地
Delicate species, require a certain habitat.
然而赌场却像霉菌一样
Whereas a casino, like a fungus,
在所有潮湿阴暗的环境下生长
will thrive in any dank climate.
如果赌场要换地方的话 那边地就一文不值了
If the casino moves, my land up there is worthless.
政♥府♥有点不自量力了 乔
This is some overreach of the canton, Joe.
马鹿需要人类的帮助
Eastern elk need all the help they can get.
它们是珍稀物种
Delicate species.
需要特定的栖息地
Require a certain habitat.
现在
我们愿意提供赦免权
We are prepared to offer you immunity
换取你的合作
in exchange for your cooperation.
不然的话 作伪证会面临五年牢狱之灾
Alternatively. Perjury carries five years.
你还有这么多时间吗
You have that to spare?
艾拉是个骗子
Ira is a liar.
一个不满的 失败的投资人
A disgruntled, failed investor.
我动了我儿子的钱 因为我知道我会赢
I touched my son's money because I saw a win.
我相信这在我作为受托人的
I believed it was within the scope
权利范围之内
of my power as Trustee.
查克是我的受害者
Chuck was my victim.
而我们又都是波比·阿克斯罗德的受害者
And we were both victims of Bobby Axelrod.
你们知道如果在法庭上
Do you know what happens
证词被驳回的话会发生什么吗
when that statement gets rebutted in open court?
我不想让您坐牢 先生 但是我会的
I don't want to put you in jail, sir, but I will.
我们都曾爱着这个男人
We've both loved this man--
你是他的父亲 我就像是他的儿子
you as his father, me as a sort of son.
但是现在我们该做正确的事情了
But it's time to do what's right.
我还以为我儿子能训练好你
I would've thought that my son trained you better
起码不会靠情绪办事
than to rely on emotion,
因为只有真正的果敢才能完成这份工作
when only true fortitude will get the job done...
我的证词说完了 小屁孩
You have my statement, buckeroo.
我给过你机会了
Well. I gave you your shot with him.
现在 还是去问问其他证人吧
Now, pick back up on the other witnesses.
你们有这种吗
Do you carry this model?
玫瑰金的5270R型号♥
The 5270R in rose gold.
我们确实有一只
We do have one.
万年历计时表
Perpetual Calendar chronograph.
银白色表盘
Silvery opaline dial.
小表盘显示日期 月份以及闰年
Day, month and leap year in apertures.
和月相
Moon phase...
蓝宝石玻璃后盖 链式防尘层
Sapphire-crystal case back with hinged dustcover.
18K玫瑰金镶嵌折叠式表扣
Fold-over clasp in 18 karat rose gold.
售价16.44万美元
16♥4♥,400 dollars.
您可以试一下
You're welcome to try it on--
我买♥♥了
I'll take it.
表不错
Nice piece.
我都忘了你的声音了
I'd forgotten what your voice sounds like.
因为我只能通过瓦格斯 艾尔斯听你说话
Because I only heard it through Wags. Ayles.
你让他们劝我出手帐篷慈善行动
You had them work me on the tent initiative...
我明白你的意思 看到了机会
The message was received. I saw the play.
足够行动吗
Well enough to act on it?
我买♥♥了一揽子太阳能股权来做掩护
I bought a basket of solar to obscure it--
有十家 包括瑞文昂
ten names-- including Rayveon.
很好
Good.
董事会批准了风险资金
The board approved the venture fund.
瑞文昂太阳能现在正在
Rayveon Solar is churning panels
深交所频繁交易中
out of Shenzhen right now.
你一向的玩法
Your play all along.
让董事会扩大行动规模
Get the board to expand the initiative.
阿克斯资本会在制♥造♥业大获全胜
Axe Cap reaps the win on manufacturing.
你的目的达到了 我的也是
Your aim is true. So is mine.
海德克
Heidecker.
远点科技的股价朝它的已故创始人走去
Farpoint stock price went the way of its founder.
我们做空得到了大回报
Our short paid big.
听你说到一半 我意识到
About halfway through your screed, I realized:
你并不是在羞辱我
You weren't insulting me.
我们当时在跳舞
We were dancing.
既然我不能摆脱我的毒性
Well, I couldn't rid myself of my toxicity
所以我瞄准了这一点
so I aimed it.
为了我好 他们那么恨你
For my benefit. They hate you so much,
以至于忘记了记恨我
they forgot that they hate me too.
感谢你帮我铺路
Thank you for throwing the vote my way.
乐意之至
My pleasure.
我可以想象
Oh, I imagine it is.
我猜想你在结果出来之前
I'm guessing you laid a healthy position
就已经在瑞文昂太阳能里谋了一个好位子
in Rayveon Solar in advance of the outcome.
不 我不做股票交易
Oh, no, I don't trade equities.
我做
I do.
奥斯卡 这是我的首席投资官 泰勒·梅森
Oscar, my CIO, Taylor Mason.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表