剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
you fucking vulture.
如果我是巴西的庄家
What would salve my conscience and my wallet is
我的良心和钱包会感到宽慰
if I was a fucking contractor in Brazil.
糟糕的是他们的建筑巨头公♥司♥
Too bad their leading construction company's
是个丑闻工厂
a scandal factory.
有近百位高管被控告
Can't get into bed with a firm that's had almost
真是让人寝食难安
100 executives indicted.
我们的老大也被控告了
Our principal has been indicted.
如果能赚大钱 我们就做
If it's a money-maker, we do it.
有法律麻烦并不代表
Legal trouble does not mean you can't fulfill
你不能完成自己的目标
your teleological purpose.
我们时间很紧
We're on the clock, people.
现在快去挣你们的工钱吧
Now's the time to earn your paychecks.
我一直在疑惑一件事
There's something I always wondered:
为什么你不叫查理
Why aren't you Charlie?
你本该是个伟大的查理
Feels like you would have been a great Charlie.
是啊 本来可以
No, I agree.
查理·罗兹 你最好的朋友
Oh, Charlie Rhoades, yeah, that guy's yer best friend.
没错
Yeah.
对 打电♥话♥给查理 看他要不要来
Sure. Call ol' Charlie, see if he can fill in, uh,
网球三缺一 双重约会
as a fourth for tennis or on a double date
或者开着车碾烂路上的邮箱
or just ride around smashing mailboxes.
是啊 最棒的查理
Yeah. Charlie. The best.
但在我家 我爸只能是查尔斯
But in our household, my father was Charles.
但时不时有人 合作伙伴
and every now and then someone,
管过我爸的一栋地♥产♥之类的
business associate, the guy who managed one of his buildings,
就想叫得随意些
who would get just a little casual,
偶然叫他一声查理
accidentally let a Charlie fly.
整个世界就陷入死寂
The world would stop dead.
你看我是随便让你叫查理的人
"Do I look like a fucking 'Charlie' to you?"
此后再也没人敢叫
And that was that.
那人丢了脸 但生活也仍将继续
The guy would piss himself, and the day would continue.
所以他永远是查尔斯 而你是查克
So, he was Charles, and you were Chuck.
好人查理到其他地方
And Good Time Charlie was somewhere else
去享受所有的欢笑
out on the town having all the laughs.
天啊 兄弟
Christ, man.
我难道不懂吗
Don't I know it.
那现在是怎么回事
And how 'bout now?
你是为了欢笑在我的书房♥出现
You just show up in my chambers for the laughs.
不 不是
No. No.
我是来要你还人情的
I am here in your chambers to put myself in your debt.
还人情
In my debt.
是的
That's right.
我想起我们上次一起吃饭时
I was thinking back to our last meal together,
你告诉我永远不要提起
wherein you told me I ought never mention
我当时帮你的忙
the favor I had done you again.
我当时答应了
And I promised then,
也尽量想保住那个承诺
and I intend to keep that promise.
所以我来这儿找你帮忙
And so I am here to ask of you a favor,
不是让你还人情 而是欠你人情
not as repayment to me but the opposite.
那这是个大事了
Oh, this must be big.
丰特法官会离开阿克斯罗德的案子
Judge Funt is stepping off the Axelrod case.
没人知道
No one knows.
当他脱手 摩根斯顿会特别任命一位
And when he does, Morgenstern will make a special appointment
说服了他很想要这个案件的法官
of the judge who convinces him he most wants the case.
像往常一样 先到先得
As often as not, that's the first judge to ask.
你想让我去
And you need that to be me.
我们会计算好时机让你得到
We'll time it out so it will be.
那些关注这个案件的人
Now, there are those that would frame this
都会求你帮忙 这是重大案件
as a favor for you, because it's a marquee case.
但我不会
But I won't.
你就是做自己的事
You would be doing me a service.
你就是想让我作为法官去接那个案子
And all you're asking is that I be the judge,
别支持达克
not that I rule in Dake's favor,
也别倾向于任何其他人
not that I'd be slanted in any way.
没错 这么说很直接
That's right. It's that straightforward.
或赢或输 或是平局
Win. Lose. Draw.
我让你坐那个位置是因为谁也收买♥♥不了你
I want you on that bench because I know you can't be bought.
你刚直不阿 心意坚决
You can't be bent. You can't be worked.
戴克的证据非常有力
Dake has a strong case.
我想让这个案子得到公平 没有偏见的审判
I want it heard fairly and without prejudice.
如果我答应了你这个请求
And if I grant this request...
那以后你对我有什么请求
There is nothing you can ask me
我都没有办法拒绝
that I'll refuse you for the rest of our days.
如果我同意 我会将这些话当作承诺的 查克
If I agree, I would take those words as gospel, Chuck.
而且如果我有什么忙要你帮时
And I would not be bashful to collect,
我是不会客气的
should the need arise.
我会义无反顾地兑现承诺
I'd be honor bound to deliver.
太小打小闹了 这救不了我们
That's too small a play. It won't save us.
继续找
Keep looking.
阿克斯会在他们完成任务前
Axe would be out on that floor screaming at them
像戈登·拉姆齐一样冲他们大吼大叫
like Gordon Ramsay until they delivered.
你更像是艾尔顿·布朗
You're more Alton Brown.
他们的这些想法 有一些可行
The ideas they're bringing... Some deployable,
有些可以作为参考
some useful as a benchmark of what other firms
让我们知道怎样比其他公♥司♥做得更好
will be thinking and how we need to do better,
但没有一个纯粹的好想法
but none platonically good.
你的第一轮投资和第一次危机相伴而生
Your first round of investments coinciding with your first crisis.
这对谁来说都不容易
That would be a lot for anybody.
阿克斯已经在考虑委托投资二十亿了
Axe was already considering sidecarring two billion.
你认为今天会帮他做出决定
And you think today will make the decision for him.
我非常了解别人怎样看我
I am acutely aware of the way people look at me.
我一步步耕耘 靠着成绩和自♥制♥走到今天
I have cultivated, through achievement and discipline,
这些可以弥补我的经验不足
a mystique that compensates for my lack of track record.
一场损失就会将这毁掉
A loss shatters that,
还会毁掉在这里工作的每个人的信心
and with it the confidence of everyone who works here.
让我在他们和阿克斯的眼中
In their eyes--in Axe's eyes--
只剩经验不足这一点特质
I become simply inexperienced.
我不能让这种事发生
I can't let that happen.
这就是我得毫发无损地挺过今天的原因
That's why I need to get through today unscathed.
你认为阿克斯今天能毫发无损地挺过去
The way you think Axe would.
面对工作中令人不快的现实 这很重要
It's important in your job that you face unpleasant realities.
阿克斯资本今天可能会遭受损失
Axe Capital may lose money today,
很有可能
probably will.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
不
No.
瓦格斯 我要进公♥司♥
Wags, I'm coming in.
没有我 这个地方要被毁掉了
The place is getting crushed without me.
我能阻止你吗
Can I stop you?
不行
No.
你确定我不能阻止你吗
You sure I can't stop you?
你知道华盛顿横渡特拉华河那幅画吗
You know that painting of Washington crossing the Delaware.
跟他的部队一起在船上
In the boat with all his troops?
我忘了它叫什么了
I forget what it's called.
就是叫《乔治·华盛顿横渡特拉华河》
I think it's called Washington Crossing The Delaware...
-你没忘 -是没忘
- You didn't forget. - No.
你知道它为什么叫这个名字吗
And do you know why it's called that?
因为当他的部队
Because at the moment that
正处于战役的紧要关头时
his troops were facing the sting of battle,
华盛顿就跟他们站在一起
Washington was right there with them,
迎风破浪
leaning into the wind.
而不是在家里胡搞
Not back at home jerking off.
我得承认 《乔治·华盛顿横渡特拉华河》
I'll admit, Washington Crossing the Delaware would look pretty
如果没有华盛顿就太他妈奇怪了
fucking strange without George Washington.
那你怎么还想阻止我跟我的部队在一起
Then how can you ask me not to be with my troops right now?
华盛顿是有权跟他的手下说话的
Well, Washington was allowed to talk to his men.
他有权领导他们
He was allowed to lead.
当我们走出这部电梯时
When we walk out of this elevator,
你会发现现实截然不同
you're gonna see it is quite a different situation.
但这就是你协议中的要求
But it is what's required under your deal.
我是阿里·斯派罗
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表