剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
保证吗
On the square?
以同为旅人的身份向你承诺
From one traveling man to another.
披头士的歌♥又在我脑里回旋了
I got The Beatles on my mind again.
因为他要成为彼得·贝斯特了
Because he's about to become Pete Best?
我想到的是另外一位
I was thinking more of another one.
昨天开会给基金签完四千的支票后
I felt so charged with Axe Cap-thusiasm
我感觉自己被
after yesterday's meeting
阿克斯资本狂热症打满鸡血了
that I wrote a check to the foundation for 4k.
我相信艾尔斯会好好使用它
I trust that Ayles will put that thing to good use.
他会的 尽管真♥相♥是
He will. Though, in truth,
这笔钱本可以作你的加油费
you might've saved it for gas money.
如果我太在意加油费
If I stressed about gas money,
我可能一开始就不会买♥♥车吧
I'd've never gotten the car in the first place...
我感到气氛有些失调
I sense a disturbance in the force.
斯派罗 知道谁的生活总让我惊叹吗
Do you know whose life has always amazed me, Spyros?
是乔治·哈里森
George Harrison's.
披头士的吉他手
Ah, that Beatle.
没错
Yes.
因为他不仅仅是披头士一员
Because Harrison wasn't only a Beatle.
他还是漂泊乐队成员
He was also a Traveling Wilbury.
加入漂泊乐队难如登天
And it was no mean feat to be a Wilbury.
只接受传奇人物
Legends only need apply.
实际上 迪伦和派蒂曾经用它玩游戏
Dylan and Petty used to make a game of it, in fact.
他们选出一个名字 然后立刻决定
They used to throw a name out there, and decide,
这个人有没有资格加入
in an instant, if that person was or was not a Wilbury.
要看其是否很好地综合了
It required some ineffable combination
智力 沉着和信誉
of wit, cool, and credibility.
比如杰克·尼科尔森
Like Jack Nicholson, for example.
合格
Wilbury.
理查德·德莱福斯
Richard Dreyfuss--
-好演员 -但不够资格
- Great actor. - But not a Wilbury.
而你斯派罗 就很显而易见
And you Spyros. It has become clear.
你不够资格
Are not a Wilbury.
谁说不够
But I am!
我当然合格
I am a Wilbury.
我能向你证明 我
I can prove it to you. I--
你被解雇了
You're fired.
你要解雇我
You're firing me?
我已经这么做了 是的 我这么说了
I just did. It happened. I said the words.
终于还是来了
Long time coming.
但温蒂的咨♥询♥确实有效
But that Wendy thing worked out.
-这没理由 -你已无能为力
- So there's no reason-- - Nothing you can say or do.
你也许完成了本职工作
You might have done your job,
但你没能提供附加价值
but you have failed to provide additional value.
还排斥整间公♥司♥
And you've ostracized the entire company.
我会向你证明 我确实有价值
I'll prove it to you. I-I-I do have value.
我适合这里
I-I am a Wilbury.
我集♥合♥了所有传奇拥有的能力
I'm all the Wilburys. Put together.
我感觉自己年轻了五岁
I feel five years younger.
我的春梦里一直渴望着这一刻呢
Oh, I've been having wet dreams about this moment.
-比尔 -什么事
- Bill. - Yeah?
我们之间是有矛盾
We've had our issues—-
但我是有一手的 能获取最新情报
But I have a play, virgin intel.
你爱搞的这些
Your kind of thing.
并不 真是耻辱
Nah. Real shame.
我的想法只跟
I only talk ideas
阿克斯资本在职员工分享
with current employees of Axe Capital.
那是《颠倒乾坤》那种内部交易的事
This is the Clarence Beeks shit,
但我猜你根本不想听
but I guess you don't want to hear about it.
咖啡机是公♥司♥的
The coffee gear is company-owned.
确保他没带走
Make sure he leaves that behind.
好走
Buh-bye!
我来送他吧
I'll take it from here.
你有30秒
You have thirty seconds.
我仍能接触到证♥监♥会♥开始调查
I can still access a list of all the public companies
但尚未将调查行为
being investigated by the SEC,
披露给公♥司♥股东的
but have not disclosed the investigation
所有上市公♥司♥名单
to their shareholders.
运用你特别的知识
With your...special brand of knowledge,
你能看得出哪些询问动真格
you can determine which of these inquiries have teeth
哪些只是煞有其事
and which are bullshit.
当证♥监♥会♥公布调查时
You can short the companies that you think will go down
你可以做空那些你不看好的公♥司♥
when the investigations come to light--
做多那些看起来因为被审查
And go long on those that get dinged by the bad press
而受到重击的公♥司♥
from being looked into, and shoot up
但可以在他们最后宣布无罪时收割
when they're ultimately cleared.
弗雷德说得不错
Right Said Fred.
好吧
Okay.
我很满意我听到的
I like what I hear.
除了弗雷德说得不错那垃圾乐队
Other than that Right Said Fred bullshit.
组员们
Hey, team.
不好的消息
Tough news.
请你们做好备份 终止项目
Gonna need you to back it up and shut it down.
你走之前把窗户上的纸拿下来
Take down the paper on the windows before you go...
萝拉
Lara.
-怎么了 戈弟 -你好爸爸
- Hey. What's up, Gord? - Hi, Dad.
我要带他去看牙医
I'm taking him to the dentist,
但我也要把一些事说清楚
but I had to come by to straighten something out.
什么事
Oh? What's that?
这个管理费和提成费
This 2 and 20 fee charge
是不是有可能写错了 波比
has got to be some sort of clerical error, Bobby.
没错 反正不是我的钱了
No error. It's no longer my money.
这钱用于打赏阿克斯资本那些努力工作
The fees go to Axe Cap's hard-working employees
保障你收益的员工了
who ensure your returns.
真要这样
Seriously?
如果要我花散户价
If I'm paying retail
那我不如撤资多投几家基金
I may as well yank it out and spread it around--
冷静点
Calm down.
戈弟 等我一下 萝拉跟我来
Gord, hang here a sec. Lara, with me...
你可以随便动你的钱
Look, you can move your money if you want.
但如果你想让我来管 这就是成本
But if you want me to manage it, this is the cost.
你读过协议吗 博奇读过吗
Didn't you read the agreement? Didn't Birch read it?
戈弟
Gordie!
温蒂阿姨 你好
Hi, Aunt Wendy.
你好
Hey.
怎么了
What's going on?
爸爸妈妈在摔角
Mom and Dad are having a smackdown.
摔角
Smackdown?
妈妈称呼吵架的方式
What Mom calls a fight.
坐下 甜心
Sit, sweetie.
在这友好的谈话后
After all the nice talk,
真♥相♥就是 你很生气
this is the truth of it: you're pissed
你怀恨在心 就因为我拿了你一半的钱
and you're being vindictive, that I got half your money.
我也许怀恨在心 但这远远不止
I may be vindictive, but it's not over that.
你威胁我会带孩子远走他乡
You threatened to take my kids across the country
留我一人烂在监狱里
while I rotted in jail--
我是在照顾他们
I was trying to look out for them.
这种决定产生的裂痕无法修补
This is something we don't come back from.
与其关注你花了多少成本费
Instead of focusing on what fees you're paying,
我建议你多关注下你赚了多少钱
I suggest you focus on the money you're making.
你要怎么花
How you'll spend it.
未来你的生活会是如何
What your life will be like going forward.
因为这才是我投资的意义
Because that's what I'm doing.
他们对我们说 这不是你们的错
...So they say to us: it's not your fault,
这是爸爸妈妈之间发生了一些事情
it's something that happened between Mommy and Daddy.
-的确是这样 -我知道
- That's right. - I know.
但在他们开始这么说之前 迪恩和我
But Dean and I didn't even think it was our fault--
根本不觉得是我们有错
until they started saying that...
你要理解你和父母不同
The thing you need to understand is: you are not your parents.
-你们是 -谁允许
- You are-- - Who the hell gave you
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表