剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Hello.
我来找卡特勒先生
I'm here to see Mr. Cutler.
抱歉 先生 卡特勒先生不在
I'm sorry, sir, Mr. Cutler's not here.
真的吗
Really?
我得到的消息是他就在这里
'Cause I have information that says he is.
他收拾了一些行李 已经走了
He packed some things. He's gone.
听着
Look, uh...
我是纽约南区的
I am the United States Attorney
美国联邦检察官
for the Southern District of New York.
这是公事
It's an official matter.
你可以进来看看
You can check...
卡特勒要么逃跑了 要么去找检察长了
Cutler's on the lam or he went to the AG.
不管走了哪条路 他都不想被追查到
Either way, he didn't want to be tracked.
不可能 他不可能提前知道你要过去
Uh...impossible. He couldn't have known you were coming.
你们两个一直在用政♥府♥的座机打电♥话♥吗
Have you two been making your calls on government landlines?
用的是加密的无线电♥话♥
Encrypted wireless.
那就好
Good.
我们一定要找到他
We have to find him.
塞克 联邦调查局那边你有信得过的人吗
Sacker, you got FBI you can trust?
有 我有个可以联♥系♥的人 他很可靠
Yeah, I got a guy I can ask. He's solid.
联♥系♥他吧
Do it.
我们速战速决
Let's make this quick.
我还要回去给戈弟过生日
Gotta get back for Gordie's birthday.
我差不多还可以再吃六个
Hey, listen, I could do about six more of these.
我信
I'll bet.
你要吃吗
You want?
不要吗
No?
烦死了
shit!
好吧 听着阿克斯 你来跟我见面
Alright. Look, Axe, you're sitting with me.
就说明你一定急了 就好像一个找不到舞伴
So I know you must be desperate as a fraternity pledge
去参加胡搞舞会的兄弟会新成员
who can't find a date for the screw-your-brother dance.
我现在可不想听
Yeah, well, there's a window into your youth
你讲述你的青春往事
I could've done without right now.
当然
No.
但是你一定需要资本
But what you must need is capital.
我会出资的
I'll provide it.
我会让我的约旦投资人
I'll move in my Jordanian investors,
买♥♥下你们基金百分之二十的份额
as a purchase of twenty percent of your fund, passively,
不要管理权 在投资 管理
no controls at all
风险等等方面 完全不会插手
on investment, management, risk, anything like that.
那你想得到什么
So what do you want,
除了你每年会得到的分红
apart from the payout that you get year to year?
有些人会过于骄傲而说不出口
There are men who would be too proud to tell you.
你可不是那种人
You're not one of them.
我要你把我的名字
I want you to slap my name
加到你名字的后面
on the ass end of yours,
公♥司♥变为阿克斯-阿尼斯曼资本
so it's Axe/Anisman Capital.
我的名字后面什么都不能加 擦擦
There'll be no ass slapping of any kind, Frotty.
阿克斯资本永远不会变
It's Axe Cap. And it will stay that way
除非有人把我丢进坑里 再把土填实
until they drop me in a hole and toss the dirt in.
好吧 名字就不加了
Fine. Alright. Forget the name.
不过 我要沾沾你的光
But, uh... I need your glow.
我要你在公共场合跟我拥抱
I want you to hug me in public.
来塔尔萨参加我的会议
Come to my conference in Tulsa,
告诉大家我是一个睿智的顾问
tell folks I am a wise counselor
你很看重我说的话
whose words have great weight for you.
你觉得跟我们的老板站在一起
You think standing next to our boy
你那一身病 牛皮癣 头皮屑
will make that mirepoix of psoriasis, dandruff,
肠易激综合征就会消失了吗
and irritable bowel syndrome disappear?
严格地说 我没有肠易激综合征
I don't have IBS. Technically.
不过我确实这么认为
And yes I do think so.
因为在他风风光光的时候
Because while he's surfed above it all,
别人却把我当作拿着钱包的埃迪·穆什
I've been treated like Eddie Mush with a pocketbook.
如果你想要约旦的钱
If you want my Jordanian money,
就得跟我搞好关系
you got to cuddle up.
我同意
I'll agree.
有一个条件 如果我一年之后要买♥♥断你
With one condition: If I want to buy you out in a year--
把钱连本带利地还给你 你必须得同意
give you your money back with a profit--you have to let me.
我需要这个自♥由♥
I need that freedom.
怪不得你跟那些机构谈不拢
Well, that's why you couldn't make this deal with an institution.
没人会同意你的条件的
No one would ever agree to that.
好吧
Fine.
要百分之四十的溢价
At a forty percent premium.
好吧 擦擦
Okay, Frotty.
我们明天在阿克斯资本签约
We'll sign the deal at Axe Cap tomorrow.
我迫不及待要宣布这个消息了
I can't wait to fucking announce this!
好了
Hey. Alright.
你们要不要尝一个
You guys want one of these, huh?
这是从韦尔弗利特进的货
They're Wellfleet's.
又饱满又咸湿 跟我的梦中情人一样
They're plump and briny, like my dream dates.
不要吗
No?
好吧
Alright.
孩子们
boys...
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你真行 来参加自己儿子的派对
Nice you showed up for your own kid's party.
还迟到一个小时
An hour late.
看起来没有我
Well, looks like everybody's got
大家也玩得很开心
right into the spirit of it without me.
难道我们要等你来了才开始吗
Should we have waited to get started?
真是随便打开一扇门
Wow, you open any door in this fucking city,
就能看到人♥渣♥
the dregs blow right in.
这是我的房♥子 你挡不住我
Well, this is my apartment. So can't keep me out.
好吃吗
Enjoying that?
那还用说
Hells to the yeah.
再有五分钟披萨就好了
Pizza's ready in five minutes!
布鲁诺...
Bruno...
抱歉我不请自来了
Sorry to encroach.
我就感觉会见到你 但戈弟喜欢这种披萨
I had a feeling I'd see ya, but Gordie likes the pies.
听着 不管我们之间有什么过节
Look, whatever went down between us,
我还是愿意为你的孩子做任何事情
I'd do anything for your kids.
他妈的
Oh, fuck...
我从来都不希望生意破坏了我们的感情
I never meant for business to get between us.
我当初就不应该把你牵扯进来
I should've never brought it to you in the first place.
友情就应该干干净净的
Friendship should stay clean.
长命百岁
Cent'anni.
敬你美好的家庭
To your beautiful family.
好了
Alright.
我问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
你刚起步的时候
When you started out way back,
你周围所有的人
everybody else in the neighborhood,
他们收贩毒的钱 高♥利♥贷♥的钱 帮派的钱
they took juiced up money, Shylock money, mob money.
这么多年你是怎么做到不沾惹这些的
So how did you stay away from it all these years?
孩子 那些人给我的那种钱
Ahh, kid, the kind of money those guys give you,
跟一般贷款的利息可不一样
I mean, it's not like the points on a regular loan.
最后你要把自己的钱全都搭进去
You end up renting out a hundred percent of your own ass.
什么样的种子基金也不值得我做那种事
No seed money is worth that...
所以我自己凑够了钱
So I scraped it together myself.
好吧
Right.
我的家人把我当成英雄
And I had my family looking at me like I was a hero,
当成一个好人
a good man.
我不想丢掉这一切
I never wanted to lose that.
孩子呀
You kid...
好了 来吧
Alright, come on!
我拿了刚出炉的披萨 快来吃吧
I got pizza! Hot and ready. Come on!
-好呀 -有玛格丽特披萨
- Hell yeah! - I got a Margherita.
培根蛤蜊披萨
I got a clam with bacon.
还有一个意式香肠披萨马上就好
I got a pepperoni coming up...
碾碎大概四磅的鲜肉
You grind up about four pounds of fresh meat.
什么肉都有
Anything's acceptable--
兔肉 负鼠 还有各种说不出名字的肉
rabbit, possum, unidentified.
但是千万避开黄鼠狼
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表