剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第三季 第三集
《亿万》前情提要
Previously on Billions...
我手里拿着的是罗伯特·阿克斯罗德
I'm holding in my hand Robert Axelrod's signature
放弃证券交易权的签名文件
relinquishing his ability to trade securities.
他放弃了
He gave it up?
那帮混♥蛋♥禁止我参与交易
These fuckers can take away my ability to trade
但我还有看的能力
but not my ability to see.
警♥察♥基金成为我们的客户
Taking on the police fund as a client was
是我这一生最荣耀的事
one of the proudest moments of my life.
我知道如果我把钱给你
I knew that if I gave you my money that you wouldn't sleep
你不把钱安置在合适的地方是不会睡觉的
until you put it in all the right places.
迈克尔·巴奈 我知道你损失了多少
Michael Panay! I know how much you lost.
我也知道你现在的方向不对
You're not exactly trending in the right direction, either.
也许我们可以互相帮助
Maybe we help each other.
大部分客人都不会这样要求
It's not the sort of thing most clients ask for,
特别是在他们饱受关注时
especially not when they're drawing heat.
这是我的需求
These are my needs.
你们就说能不能做到吧
Either you meet them or you can't.
我们能做到
We can get it done.
有时一个人正好在对的时间
Sometimes a man comes into your life
走进了你的生命 明白吗
at just the right time, you know?
没错
Absolutely.
我知道我已经严重越界
I know that I have transgressed materially
但更重要的是 就忠诚而言
but, more importantly, in terms of loyalty.
这场对话结束后我不会再跟你说话
I'll never talk to you again once this conversation's over,
也就是从现在开始
which it is.
你猜到了我今晚的计划
So, I know you figured out what I have planned for tonight.
我知道这算不上惊喜了
I know it's not a surprise.
女人的直觉
A girl's intuition.
还有一点间谍戏码
And a bit of spycraft, but--
还是很让人兴奋
Still very excited.
菜单里我最爱的意大利面
My favorite pasta on the menu.
意式干面配艾米利亚罗马涅区古方蒂黄油
Tagliatelle with Guffanti butter from Emilia Romagna.
如果想要更美妙的口感
If you'd like it to be even more magical,
我建议来点白松露
I recommend white truffles,
14美元一克
$14 a gram.
-不 我不要了 -请给我来点
- No, I'm good. - Yes, please.
我很喜欢松露
I love truffles.
艾拉 是你把我馋虫勾出来的
Ira, you turned me on to them.
不 现在不要
No, not now.
只给她就行了
Just...just for her, I guess.
听您指挥
Say when.
-可以了 谢谢 -不客气
- That's good. Thank you. - You're welcome.
20克 本季度的最大份量
20 grams. Biggest portion of the season. Wow.
先生 要不要...
Sir, maybe just--
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, thank you.
慢用
Enjoy.
你真...你真美
You are... you're great.
我都不明白
Uh, I don't even really understand
我何德何能坐在你的对面
how I'm sitting across from you.
有些深夜 你睡着了
Some nights when you're asleep
光从窗户透进来
and light's coming in through the window,
我差点无法呼吸
I just... I... I almost can't catch my breath
因为你真的太美了
'cause of how beautiful you are.
现在更是
Even now.
你光滑的肌肤 谁都比不上你
The smoothness of your skin. Who has skin like that?
你真的太甜了
You are the sweetest man.
这些都是我今晚
So, all this is why i was planning
想要想你求婚的原因
to ask you to marry me tonight.
但是
But--
但是什么
But?
发生了这么多事情
I'm not sure it's fair to you,
我不知道对你是不是合适
with everything that's happened.
我不再做律所合伙人
Leaving my partnership at the firm,
所有的存款都没了 总之
my entire savings gone. Anyway...
我无法给你配得上你的婚礼
I can't give you the wedding you deserve,
我们商量过的蜜月
the honeymoon we discussed,
我们计划过的生活
the life we planned.
我无法让你全职在家
I can't tell you to quit your job.
我甚至连之前给你选好的戒指都买♥♥不起了
I can't even afford the ring I picked out for you.
现在 知道了这些
Now, if knowing all this,
你还想要嫁给我的话...
you want to go ahead--
不 你说得对 我们应该再等等
No. You're right. We should wait.
好的
Okay. Good.
天啊
Oh, my God.
真好吃
This is delicious.
既然文件已经签了
Now that the papers are signed,
流程快得话四个月能走完
the process can take as little as four months.
但是你们的案子比一般的要复杂
But your case is more complicated than usual.
即便你们同意分割资产
Even though you've agreed to a division of assets,
最终定下来也要花些时间
it'll take a while before it's finalized.
谢谢 奥林
Thank you, Orrin.
婚姻已经彻底破裂了
The marriage was broken down irretrievably.
文件里写的
That's what the document said.
我读过
I read it.
我从来都没想过会在那份文件上签字
Never thought I'd be putting my signature on that statement.
我也没想过
Me, neither.
谁都不想
No one does.
但世事难料
It happens.
萝拉
Lar?
关于财产
The assets.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk about that.
我知道你没必要信守我们说过的
I know you didn't have to honor what we've always said,
所有都对半分
that we'd split everything 50-50.
你本可以打官司 赢得更多
You could have fought it. And won.
我很感谢你
I appreciate it.
毕竟是我们共同打拼赚的
Well, we built it together.
但我说的不是这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
政♥府♥和这个案子
The government. The case.
我在想 一旦我输了
I'm looking ahead to what happens if I lose
他们没收全部财产该怎么办
and they take it all.
我从未听你说过这样丧气的话
I haven't heard you even entertain that outcome.
我现在该考虑考虑了
Well, I'm at the point now where I have to.
联调局的探员们把那个好法官踢出局了
The Feds traded out the good judge like they were
就像用透明杯子玩猜猜球在哪游戏
doing the cup-and-balls trick in clear plastic
还四处炫耀他们怎么搞定我的
and flaunting how they were fucking with me.
但是奥林说了 政♥府♥只能追罚
But Orrin has said that the government can
他们能够证实的非法获利的部分
only claw back what they can prove is ill-gotten.
公诉人和法♥院♥
The prosecutors and the courts,
和黑帮无异 甚至更坏
they're like the mob, worse.
他们有各种会计核算方法
They have methods of accounting
能把大部分 甚至全部的钱都黑了
that can taint most of it, all of it.
全部的钱是多少钱
What do you mean, all of it?
如果我把
I mean if I take into account
进入银行系统的钱
everything that's run through the banking systems,
所有能被监测到的钱都算上
everything that's on the radar,
我能确定他们碰不到的剩下的钱
all that's left that I'm sure can't be touched
也就三亿
is 300 Mil,
或许三亿两千万
maybe 320.
见鬼 波比
Fuck, Bobby.
我也不相信我能说出来这话 但是
I can't believe I'm saying this, but that just...
这钱差太远了
it doesn't sound like it's enough.
我是说 少是不少
I mean, of course it is.
但是跟我们以前的生活标准
It's just that the life that we're used to living--
是的 确实不够
No, it's not enough.
如果成了定局 生活重新开始
So when it's done and life starts over,
我们再继续奋斗的话 要多久能恢复
how long will it take to build back up from there?
很他妈的久
Too fucking long.
那要怎么办
So, what?
我得从他们看不到的地方多弄点钱
I have to get more they can't see,
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表