剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第三季 第十一集
《亿万》前情提要
Previously on Billions...
他是个富人
He's a rich man.
一直有流言质疑他当选的原因
There always have been rumors as to the way he earned it.
你愿意指证
You are willing to testify
乔克·杰夫科特跟他兄弟获利吗
Jock Jeffcoat profited along with his brother?
我知道是如此
I know he does.
我们要做一个大规模的资金募集
We're doing a massive cap raise.
欢迎来到新的金融工程总部
Welcome to the new quant headquarters.
他炒了你
He fired you.
我就是炮灰 别跟我说不是
I was fodder. Don't try to tell me different.
那么 你选择监狱还是交待
So, is it prison or start talking?
开始吧
Let's do this.
谁允许你跟我儿子说话了
Who the hell gave you permission to talk to my son.
好处是不用写报告
Good thing is there's no paperwork.
查克·罗兹特别行动
Off the books. The Chuck Rhoades Special.
你最好的朋友毫不犹豫地出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Your best friend sold you down the river for nothing.
你愿意付给你三千万 只要你愿意说出事实
I'm willing to pay you 30 million to tell the truth.
但是我肯定会指证查克·罗兹的所作所为
But I sure as hell will testify about what Chuck Rhoades did.
你为做成这个事出♥卖♥♥♥了我的情感关系
You sold out my relationship.
不 明明是你卖♥♥的
No, no. You did.
所以你才告诉我你和他一起吃饭
That's why you told me he was at your dinner.
不敢相信你带我来这
I can't believe you brought me here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很惊讶热播视频让你也沦陷了
I was surprised to learn the viral videos so afflicted you.
没有 一般情况下不会
Oh. They don't... usually...
但是
but I mean...
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们可以点一个战斧牛排
You know we could just order the tomahawk
然后让他过来在这做个全套的
and have him do his whole thing here at the table.
不用
Uh, no.
我远观一下就行了
I'm all right looking at the eclipse through the cereal box.
瞧瞧 瞧瞧
Ah, well, well, well.
顺利吗
How'd it go?
给你带了一件礼物
Bought you a present,
直接寄到办公室了
had it sent straight to the office.
我希望那不是你给我带的唯一的东西
Well, I hope that's not all you've brought me.
得克萨斯是个疯狂的世界
Texas is a bizarro world.
乔克·杰夫科特就是个贱民
Jock Jeffcoat's a pariah at Zabar's
但他却在第29届排行榜里名列第二
but he's the second coming on the 29th parallel.
所以你没能证实我们知道的
So you weren't able to substantiate what we know...
兄弟合作 有线电视公♥司♥的事
the brother, the cable company.
我们已经开战了一项单行任务
We have embarked on a one-way mission here.
要么我们到达另一边在乔克的坟头上跳排舞
We either get to the other side and line dance on Jock's grave
要么他十有八♥九♥会在我们的坟头上舞动人生
or he will most assuredly be doing the Tush Push on ours.
知道内情的人不愿意出头
Anybody who knew anything wasn't willing to go on the record,
而愿意出头的那些人
and anyone willing to go on the record
又什么都不知道 抱歉 查克
didn't know anything. I'm sorry, Chuck.
你知道罗兹家族的族徽上印着什么吗
You know what's printed above the Rhoades family crest:
"不要说抱歉
"Never say sorry.
让其他人先说"
Make the other fella sorry first."
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
你们会做到吗
Will you do that?
会的
I will.
找那些你最不愿意的人去谈话
Reach out to people you feel dirty talking to,
采用你跟牧师都不会坦白的策略
employ tactics you wouldn't confess even to a priest,
想方设法从有线电视公♥司♥内部
and find a way to crack someone
突破一个人
inside the cable company.
因为我们不能凭借卡特勒
Because we cannot build a case
那种大骗子的供词就立案
on the word of a confessed liar like Cutler.
好的 这就办
Yeah. On it.
好的
Yep.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去去就来
Be right back.
抱歉
Excuse me.
看看你
Well. Look at you,
开心发福 点了牛排中的凯迪拉克
fat and happy, taking down the Cadillac of steaks.
出♥卖♥♥♥我你一定是没少赚
Well, you must have made a nasty nickel selling me out.
那倒确实
Fucking right I did.
你怎么没找我呢
Why didn't you come to me?
你应该来找我的
You could have come to me.
你结婚了
You're married.
娶了泰嘉
To Taiga.
当然是泰嘉
Of course to Taiga.
伴郎是谁
Who was the best man?
没有伴郎
There wasn't one.
-说实话 -夏皮洛
- Come on. - Shapiro.
见鬼 真的吗
Oh. Shit... Really?
很抱歉我的婚礼
I'm sorry you could only to do it
你只能参与一半
at 50 percent of my weddings.
虽然不会让你成为卡尔·瑞普肯
Wouldn't have made you Cal Ripken,
美国著名棒球运动员
但是能保持连胜也很不错
but it would have been nice to keep the streak going.
我给你打出了一记好球
I whopped you a good one.
你也给我回了一个好球
And you whopped me a good one.
我虽然不相信平局
I don't believe in even,
不过 也许
but, uh, maybe,
我们扯平了
we're even.
也许
Maybe we are.
你的新娘呢
So... where is your bride?
泰嘉出门了 走亲戚去了
Uh, Taiga's out of town. Visiting family.
那你今晚是单身贵族了
Hmm. So you're a bachelor for the evening.
-出来过男人之夜 -不完全是
- Boys' night out. - Not quite.
公事
This is work.
那个人是董事会...算了 不重要
That guy's on the board of-- doesn't matter.
我在努力打动他 建立信任
Just-- I'm trying to impress him, build my book.
拍暴风马屁吗
Making it monsoon?
只是尽力让自己有喘息之机
Just trying to keep my head above the flood waters.
泰嘉的花销很大
Taiga's expensive.
她想要打造一个瑜伽帝国
She decided to start a Yoga empire.
就像灵魂单车 但是
SoulCycle, but--
练瑜伽的那种
Mm. For yoga. Mm.
当然你要支持她
And of course you supported her.
你就是这种男人
It's who you are.
但是你套进去多深
But how deep are you in?
很深 还在下沉
Deep... and descending.
选址问题 设计问题
Location problems, design problems,
防过敏什么的
all kinds of-- hypoallergenic?--
各种让我目光呆滞的问题
stuff that makes my eyes glaze over.
深表同情
Sorry to hear that.
都会过去的
It'll all be fine.
只要我们把第一家店开起来
As soon as we get the first location open
不再单纯地支出
and have some money coming in
开始有了进项之后
instead of just going out...
是的
Right.
当然
Of course.
当然
Of course. Uh, well.
给谢莫太太问好
My best to Mrs. Schirmer.
很高兴见到你 艾拉
And...it's good to see you, Ira.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
他们走了 有一阵了
They left-- a while ago.
他们没联♥系♥你吗
They didn't contact you?
关于什么
To say?
他们辞职了 发生了什么
They quit. What happened?
他们平庸无用
Well, they're hacks and lame.
他们是因为你说他们平庸无用而辞职的吗
Did they quit because you called them hacks and lame?
你退步成一个混♥蛋♥了
You backslid into being a dick.
好吧 是的 基本如此
Fine. Yes. Big time.
不过 那两个虽然不错
You know what? Those other two were sweet,
但是你更有才华 我需要你
but you're more talented. I need you.
那是当然了
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表