剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第三季 第八集
《亿万》前情提要
Previously on Billions...
你的儿子 同性恋的那个
Your son. The gay one.
你把他送去宗教训练营
You sent him to that religious boot camp
希望借祈祷让他变直
to pray the gay away.
斯威尼退出了
Sweeney quit.
竞选还没开始就退出了
Out of the race before it even began,
就在你找他之后
on the heels of your visit.
杰克
Jack.
你会让我当上州长吗
Will you make me governor?
他不愿撒谎
His unwillingness to lie...
性情体贴又正直
His great, big, sweet heart.
我可以加以利用
I can use them.
最老套的手段
Oldest trick in the book.
如果我答应了你这个请求
And if I grant this request...
那以后你对我有什么请求
There is nothing you can ask me that I'll refuse you
我都没有办法拒绝
for the rest of our days.
我们撤诉
We're dismissing the indictment.
你也安全了吗
Are you out of danger, too.
是的
That I am.
康纳蒂先生 既然阿克斯罗德的案子结束了
Now, Mr. Connerty, as the Axelrod matter is done,
你可以回马厩了
you are free to go back to the barn.
回到南区吗
Go back to Southern?
有你回来正好 布莱恩
Be good to have you back, Bryan.
我今晚本想打扮好跟你来一场的
I really wanted to put on a show for you tonight.
我觉得我们应该做的
It felt like we should...
今天早晨我跑步的时候
I felt like I was actually floating...
我觉得自己漂了起来
this morning when I went running.
我这种人怎么能去晨跑呢
Who the hell am I to actually even go for a morning run?
而且是趁我睡懒觉的时候
While I was sleeping in!
我走的时候你睡得像个小熊崽
You were sleeping like a bear cub when I left.
确实
I was.
无忧无虑的睡眠
Well, the sleep of the free.
现在 准备好
Now, prepare yourself.
我做了一些
I have something...
精心的准备
very special planned.
无论如何 这都是你应得的
And you have earned it. In every way.
确实
I have, indeed.
做坏事我特别拿手
I was very good at being bad.
你要为此付出代价
And you are about to pay for all of it.
希望这是个承诺
I hope that's a promise.
现在称呼我"女主人"
And now address me as mistress,
如果你称呼我的话
if you address me at all.
是的 女主人
Yes, Mistress.
他们逼我的
They left me no choice.
他们说要毁了我的生意 我的生活
Said they were going to destroy my business, my life.
我觉得我们好像没用那些词
I don't think we used those words, exactly.
管它呢 杰克
Fuck it, Jack.
她听懂了我们想表达的讯息
She got the message, as we intended.
人们一般都能听懂
People usually do.
我们好像很有天赋
It's like we have a gift.
够了
Enough.
够了 你们想怎么样
Enough. Get to it.
有话直说就是了
Whatever the fuck it is.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也走了
I'm leaving, too.
不 待一会
No. Stay a while.
放松点 "女主人"
Get comfortable. "Mistress."
你还是把外套脱了吧
Why don't you take that coat off, 'ey?
这里挺热的
It's hot in here--
你敢跟她这么说话
Don't you dare talk to her like that.
缓和一下气氛而已 儿子
Just trying to lighten the mood, sonny.
不 你没有 你是幸灾乐祸
No. You're not. You're gloating.
没有开你玩笑的意思
It's nothing so arch as that.
这算是一节示范课
This is, um... this is an object lesson.
你们也知道
And as you know,
人们在情绪激动的情况下
people learn much better
跟着引导学习的效果会好很多
when heightened emotions accompany the instruction.
是时候把幼稚的爱好收起来
It's time to put away childish enthusiasms.
你们在家怎么玩 是你们自己的事情
Now, what you do at home, it's your business.
而这个 涉及到第三方
But this, with a third party,
我们也证实了她会出♥卖♥♥♥你们
who we just showed could be compromised--
州长候选人绝对不能做这样的事
a candidate for governor simply cannot do it.
你们这么做不是为了让我们长记性的
You didn't do this so we would have cellular memory.
不 不
No. No.
这么做是因为能满足你们阴暗的心理
You did it 'cause it's your kink.
你以为我们像你们那样
Oh, you think we give into our appetites
轻易向自己的兴趣妥协
as easily as you do yours?
小心点 黑杰克
Careful, Black Jack.
她没准会把你屁♥股♥打开花
She might give ya a crack across the ass.
有屁快放
Get to it.
是时候了 查克
Time is now, Chuck.
你要开始募资 招兵买♥♥马
You need to start raising money. Staffing up.
我们已经安排了你跟乔·斯科拉里见面
So we have arranged for you to meet with Joe Scolari,
他是我们在奥尔巴尼的人
our man in Albany.
他会负责打理你的团队
He will be running your organization.
这些都会让我们的计划暴露于大庭广众之下
All of this will make our plans quite public.
不能让人看出来
And a sitting United States Attorney
现任的联邦检察官觊觎更高的官职
cannot be seen to be coveting higher public office.
这也正是你要辞掉
That's why you need to resign
联邦检察官的原因
as United States Attorney.
马上辞
Right away.
宣布你竞选的意愿
To announce your intention to run.
我不是说你不能竞选
I'm not saying you can't run.
我都听了三个小时了
I've been listening for three hours.
听上去基本就是这个意思
And that's an awful lot what it sounds like.
我是说你不能就这么去竞选
I'm saying you can't run like this.
如果你想当州长 我也想
If you want to be governor, that's what I want, too.
但前提是你可以按你的想法竞选
But only if you could do it as you want.
而不是按那两个老家伙的意愿
Not as those two old men want.
现在他们两个布好了局
And right now they're setting this thing up
把你弄得像个木偶
to operate you like a puppet.
这是你担心的原因吗
That's what's bothering you?
还有别的吗
What else?
罪恶感 温蒂
Guilt, Wendy.
我们刚经历九死一生
We had a narrow escape.
我们感受到了一瞬逃脱的快♥感♥
Or we seemed to for a fleeting moment.
跟这两个"老家伙"的见面动摇了你
And seeing those two 'old men' shook you.
让你感觉又暴露在危险中了
Made you feel exposed again.
可能吧
It might've.
-我们所做的 -不做不行
- The things we did... - Had to do.
不做不行
Had to do.
是的 当然
But yes, of course.
血债血还
Blood will have blood.
也许是时候后退一步把问题处理好
Maybe this is the time to step back and deal with that
而不是继续向前
instead of charging ahead--
不
No, ma'am.
只有一条路 吞噬罪恶感并且勇往直前
The only way is to swallow that guilt and move forward.
否则 罪恶感就会把你吞噬掉
Otherwise that guilt will swallow us.
而且当上了州长
And with the governorship,
我们就能为更多的人做更多的好事
we can do enough good, for enough people--
你要是按照杰克·富利的安排
Not if you're enacting Jack Foley's agenda
就只能做人情买♥♥卖♥♥ 接受赞助了
of favor trading and patronage.
他要把你培养成他的哈巴狗
He's setting you up to be his lapdog.
他刚刚就是向我们宣示了
He just showed us he will snap that leash
他随时都能抽你一鞭子
whenever he feels like it.
我不愿那样生活
I won't live that way.
我得去送孩子了
I got to get the kids going.
但是听好 如果你想向前
But hear this: if you're moving forward,
就要扭转权力格局
you gotta reverse the power dynamic.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表