剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我能像对待你一样对待迈克尔·巴奈
I can give the same treatment to Michael Panay.
跟我没有任何关系 那解决了第一个问题
There is no linkage to me, so that solves the first problem.
但他又会听我的
But he will listen to me
完全按照我指导的方式来投资
and invest exactly as I instruct,
那就解决了第二个问题
so that solves problem two.
对 但他不行啊 阿克斯 他亏出血了
Yeah, but he's on a bad run, Axe. He's bleeding out.
但现在外科医生出场了
But you got a surgeon stepping in.
我知道 但我的董事会不能知道
I know that, but my board can't.
我得向他们强行推销这个人才行
I got to hard-sell this guy to them.
让巴奈去说服他们
Well, get Panay to convince them.
让他去跟董事会说
Get him in front of that board.
你确定吗 替那样的表现辩护很难的
You sure? It's hard to defend numbers like his.
他可以的
He's presentable.
让他来这儿 你可以看看 巴奈
Let's get him in here and see. Panay!
看起来这儿不仅我一个坑人的
Looks like I'm not the only sandbagger in here.
迈克 这是劳尔
Mike, this is Raul.
-他会投你的 -你先得告诉我
- He's gonna take you in. - Not unless you can tell me
你怎么把你的基金做没了的
why you ran your fund into the ground.
他们会想听到些答案的
They'll expect some answers.
他会有答案的
He'll have answers.
你只需展示实力 给出三个绝佳的主意
Just show strength and pitch them your best three ideas,
我会告诉你的
which I'll give you.
如果有人当面反驳呢
And if anybody steps in your face--
朝他们最软的地方踢
Kick 'em in the cock.
好的
Okay.
我会穿上尖头鞋
I'll wear sharp shoes.
就这么定了
All right.
我们定好会议时间会通知你
I'll let you know when we've booked a meeting.
怎么样
So?
我可能可以说服他们
I might be able to sell him.
但是我为什么要这么做
But why would I?
未知号♥码
为了她 再考虑一下吧
我他妈一定是疯了
I must be out of my fucking mind.
我不那么觉得
Oh, I disagree.
我觉得你展现出了你思维中的细微之处
I think you're showing some real nuance in your thinking,
特别是当你在罗兹和他父亲那里
which is what is required since you have suffered
遭遇到了奸诈的对手之后
at the hands of some very devious opponents
这种思维是很必要的
in Rhoades and his father.
我来这里是有原因的
Yeah, well, I'm here for some goddamned reason,
你到底想提议什么
so, uh, what is it you want to propose?
我要用远高于市价的金额购买♥♥
That I acquire your virtually worthless shares in Ice Juice
你在冰果汁里一文不值的股份
for considerably over market.
三千万美金
30 million dollars.
一个叫做游离层的公♥司♥将会起草交易细节
A firm called Ionosphere would paper the transaction.
作为回报 你要放弃民事诉讼
In return, you forgo your civil suit
拒绝指证我
and refuse to testify against me.
你要把罗兹的所作所为
You'll give my people a statement
告诉我的员工
laying out how Rhoades did what he did.
你最好的朋友毫不犹豫地出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Your best friend sold you down the river for nothing.
他不值得你去拯救
He's not worth saving.
你愿意付给你三千万 只要你愿意说出事实
I'm willing to pay you 30 million to tell the truth.
这一切对你而言只是一场交易吗
It's just a transaction to you, this whole thing?
只是数字的转换
Numbers move from here to there,
还安抚了双方的情绪
and emotions are smoothed out,
就像被磨冰机打磨过的冰块
like ice under a Zamboni.
不是的 我知道什么叫公平
No, I understand what's fair.
我也知道怎么做交易
And I know how to make a deal.
把你的生活要回来吧
So, take your life back.
加里
Gary?
在你考虑的过程中 选一个吧
While you're at it, go ahead and pick one.
记我的账上
On my tab.
干嘛要让她受罪呢
Why should she have to suffer?
我们该怎么做 我错过了什么
How does it work? What am I missing?
我们待会再说
We'll get back to that.
简历上说你曾经在航♥空♥局的喷气推动实验室工作过
Resume says you were at NASA, the Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
做了二十年
20 years.
这算是一个数据科学家最梦寐以求的工作了
The most rewarding job a data scientist could ask for.
现在来做金融 为什么
And now finance. Why?
股票市场在任何时候都是
The stock market is representation
对整个世界心理的
of the psychology of the entire world
一种体现
at any given moment.
在这个时刻 数据就像另一种精确的指纹
Data is an exact thumbprint of that moment.
我能知道这个世界的所想所感
I get to know what the world is thinking and feeling
以及它接下来的动态
and what it will do next.
这真是一个令人耳目一新的回答
What a refreshing, excellent answer.
是的
Yes.
可以让我测试一下吗
Would you be willing to let me test it
以便我能用它来观测市场动态
so I can observe it under market conditions?
当然 我会帮你开通今天的权限
Of course. I'll give you access for the day,
你会看到它是如何工作的
and you'll be able to see how it works.
这个根本拼不到一起 对吧
It doesn't fit together, right?
你们在测试能发现这一点
You're testing the ability to realize that,
并且敢于承认的勇气
the confidence to admit it?
太棒了
Outstanding.
康纳蒂打电♥话♥来了
Connerty called.
他看到了那篇文章
He saw the article.
有好多人都看过了
A lot of people have seen it.
他们给那孩子找到了一张好照片
They found a good photo of the kid.
看起来很无辜吧
Looks innocent, no?
起码挺帅的
Handsome, for sure.
那就更好了
Even better.
但我们现在也不能继续啊
Can't make us proceed now.
如果你被迫一定要提起诉讼
If you had been forced to prosecute,
你会起诉吗
could you have?
老实说 我不知道我有没有这个能力
Honestly, I don't know that I have it in me.
很高兴我们不用继续了
Glad we won't have to find out.
既然我们都到了
Well, now that we're all here...
大家都知道 我拥有冰果汁大量的股份
As you both know, I had a large ownership stake in Ice Juice.
曾经这些股份还是很值钱的
It was to be worth a great deal at one point.
但是现在的价值就变低了
Turned out to be worth substantially less.
多亏了阿克斯罗德的涉入
Thanks to Axelrod's involvement.
我不能也不想说起波比·阿克斯罗德的举动
Uh, I can't and won't speak to the actions of Bobby Axelrod.
-什么 -等等
- What? - Hold on.
因为我不知道他究竟做了什么
'Cause I don't actually know what he did.
但是我肯定会指证查克·罗兹的所作所为
But I sure as hell will testify about what Chuck Rhoades did.
他做了什么
Which is?
利用他的名声和地位 引诱波比·阿克斯罗德
Purposefully induce sabotage against my company,
有目的地蓄意破坏我的公♥司♥
use his status and position to lure Bobby Axelrod to do it.
我会公开作证
And I will confirm, on the record,
老查尔斯·罗兹
that Charles Rhoades Sr.
操纵了自己的资本
was steering his own money
而查克的资金直接参与到了
and that Chuck's money was directly involved--
停
Stop.
谢莫先生 在您继续之前
Mr. Schirmer, you need to speak with counsel
需要好好和律师谈谈
before going any further.
我们都需要好好考虑一下
We all need to hold and contemplate the risks
这种陈述对我们案件的风险
these allegations pose to our case.
-戴克 -奥利弗 我们应该听他说完
- Dake!... - Oliver. We need to hear him out.
会议结束了
This meeting is over.
我差不多猜到了
Yeah, I sort of figured.
为什么让他走
Why'd you let him go?
我们需要知道他想说什么
We need to know what he had to say.
他说查克诱导了这次人为破坏
He said Chuck induced the sabotage.
我们要知道这到底是什么意思 为什么
We need to know what that means! Why the fuck--
因为我知道该怎么工作
'Cause I know how to do my job,
这份工作就是阿克斯罗德
and the job is Axelrod.
如果查克也是其中一部分
If Chuck is part of it,
这至少是诉讼违规
it's prosecutorial misconduct, at a minimum.
是吗
Is it?
我们现在还不知道
At this moment, we don't know,
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表