剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
And that perhaps it's what's called for.
所以 你要是想让我帮你
So, then, you want me to do it?
你得说出来 必须让我听见
You have to say it. I have to hear you.
你为什么愿意帮我
Why are you willing to do this for me?
从我这个特殊的角度出发想想
Look at this from my particular set of binoculars.
我把资产交给你
I gave you my assets.
至少给你一部分
At least in part
因为泰勒要帮我管理
because Taylor was going to help manage them.
他们害惨了你 他们也就害惨了我
So when they fucked you over. They fucked me over, too.
但我向你征得许可 因为
But I ask your permission because, really,
她是你的财产
she is your property.
不是我的
Not mine.
我很感激你的忠诚
Well, I'm grateful for your loyalty.
我忠于谁已经很清楚了
My loyalties are clear.
我可以明天给你答复吗
Can I respond by tomorrow?
当然可以
Sure.
可惜泰勒了 那么聪明
Shame about Taylor. So smart.
那会是所有人的损失
Loss for everyone.
你好像在认真考虑他的建议
You seemed to take that seriously.
那当然了
Damn right.
我以前向你提出类似建议的时候
When I've suggested such actions in the past,
你根本就没有考虑
you never even considered it.
他那样的人一旦提出了这种的建议
Well, once a guy like that puts it on the table,
你就要全面地衡量同意以及拒绝
you have to think about what happens if you say no
会产生的后果
as much as if you say yes.
如果你决定要下狠手
If you decide on something this final,
不能让外人来办 要内部解决
it shouldn't be farmed out, it should be done in-house.
没错 也许吧 我也不知道
Yeah. Maybe. I don't know.
我要想想我还有什么其他的选择
Look, I need to think about what other options I have.
以及做了选择以后我要怎样保全自己
And how to protect myself no matter which choice I make.
我还要见泰勒一面
And I need to look Taylor in the eye.
糟了 阿克斯
Shit, Axe,
也到了做出改变的时候了
look, it was time for a change.
我相信你也是这么想的
I'm sure you thought so too.
当然了 我要谢谢你
I want to thank you, of course.
等到尘埃落定之后我就会
Figured I would when the dust settled--
你赶紧闭嘴吧 玛菲
Shut the fuck up, Mafee.
你做了该做的事 拿了该拿的钱
You did what you did, you got your money,
但是无论我给慈善机构捐多少钱
but no amount I give to charity
都救赎不了我要对你们下的手
will help me atone for the ass fucking
我要在生意场上整死你
I will give you in this business.
你听到我说的话了吗
You hearing me?
现在去叫你的新主子过来
Now go get your new fucking master.
宫廷政♥变♥已经完成
The palace coup is complete.
今天你把家务事都理清了
Today you settled all family business.
我理解你很愤怒
I get that you're angry.
但我认为这是因为
But I think it's because
我在你能毁了我之前就离开了
I left before you could finish me off.
你觉得我是在跟你对着干
You think I was acting against you?
你剥削我 操纵我
The undercutting, the manipulation,
在公开和私下场合羞辱我
and public, and private, humiliation.
那些谎言和未曾兑现的承诺
The lies and broken promises.
我却对你忠心耿耿 帮你赚钱
All while I good soldiered it and made you money.
真的用不了多久
But how long, really, was it going to be
你就要把我送到屠宰场了吧
before you sent me off to slaughter?
你错了
Wrong.
我没想把你除掉 也没有跟你对着干
I wasn't getting rid of you or working against you.
你本来就是团队内部的成员
You were on the inside.
我们合作得很成功
We were succeeding together.
我几乎从来没有像信任你一样信任过其他人
I trusted you in a way that I almost never trust anyone.
这话可能听起来有点奇怪 但我说的是真的
It may have seemed unorthodox, but that's the truth of it.
可是现在你却从我手底下拿钱
And now you've taken from me.
用虚假的伪装 偷走了我的资本
You've stolen from me, under false pretenses.
你背叛了我
And you've betrayed me.
我这么做 只是为了生存 为了赢
I did what I had to do to survive. And to win.
你要弄清楚
You've got to understand that.
我是为了我自己 不是为了反对你
I did it for me, not against you.
没错 肯定的
Sure. Right.
恭喜你 现在你有自己的公♥司♥
Congratulations, now you have your own shop,
也管理着几十亿的资产
billions under management.
你发展的速度甚至比我都快
You're moving even quicker than I did.
没错 按我计算的速度 最快三年
Yes. I'll surpass your assets under management,
最慢八年 我管理的资产规模
at the rate I calculate, in three years at the earliest,
就会超越你
eight at the latest.
也许吧
Maybe.
你已经准备好登顶了
You're ready for the summit.
你知道珠穆朗玛峰的顶点叫什么吗
But you know what they call that spot up on Everest?
死亡区
The Death Zone.
有些人能成功登顶 平安回家
Some people that make it up, and then they make it back home.
但是更多人 不计其数的人 都死了
But there are countless more, fucking dead,
永远深埋在冰雪之下
encased in ice for all time.
这就是你现在的处境
That's where you are now.
很少有人能适应
And very few people can even survive
山上稀薄的氧气
on the available oxygen up here.
行动自如的人则更少
Even fewer can perform.
我们走着瞧吧
So we'll see.
我们年轻气盛 那就走着瞧吧
Young lungs. So yeah, we will.
你了解你们国家的历史
You know your history,
知道篡位者的下场
so you know what happens to usurpers.
比如查尔斯·爱德华·斯图亚特
Charles Edward Stuart, for example.
英俊王子查理 我知道
Bonnie Prince Charlie. Yes.
他的军队被屠♥杀♥ 他被王国驱逐出境
His troops slaughtered. Him exiled from the kingdom--
说他余生都在逃亡更贴切
More like on the run for the rest of his life.
这算是比较文明的处理方式了
And that was one of the more civilized responses.
你要知道
You have to know
为了阻止你 我什么都做得出来
that anything I do to stop you is warranted.
我想到了你会有这样的反应
I anticipated that being your reaction.
你尽管出手吧
So do what you must.
我会见招拆招的
And I'll defend as I have to.
检察长 没想到你这么快就回来了
General, I didn't expect to see you back in town so soon.
我也没想到
Makes two of us.
我把你叫过来
Listen, the reason I called you over
是因为我需要你帮忙处理
is there's a legal matter of some subtlety
一个棘手的法律问题
that I may need your help on.
我会像雕刻贝壳一样谨慎
I'll be as delicate as a scrimshander then.
检方在准备起诉
There's a prosecution in the works.
姑且称之为起诉吧
If you can call it that.
其实就是官场上的恶意诽谤
More like a political hatchet job.
针对你的吗
Against you?
不是 我弟弟
Nah, against my brother.
他们算计好了 我会受到牵连
Designed to splatter on me.
得克萨斯的吗 起诉人是谁
Down in Texas? Well, who's prosecuting?
如果我认识 说不定能帮上忙
Perhaps I know him and could give a nudge,
劝劝他罢手
help steer him away.
纽约州检察长
New York. State of.
阿尔文·艾普斯坦
Alvin Epstein.
资料说他这个人正派耿直
Rep on him is he is a straight fucking shooter.
艾普斯坦的确很难搞定
Epstein presents a real problem.
我和他是点头之交
I know him enough to nod at him,
但据我所知恐怕和你刚才说的一样
but I'm afraid I've heard the same thing as you about him.
他是改革者类型的
He's a crusader type.
从他身上可能也挖不出什么黑料
Probably not enough dirt to dig on him either.
别管他了
Forget about him.
我知道这件事的关键是谁
I know who this whole thing hinges on.
一个我以前认识的不入流金融家
Seedy financier type I knew in the old days,
阿希里·卡特勒
Ashley Cutler.
他对我和我弟弟不满好几年了
He's had his nose bent about me and my brother for years.
说实话 我以前和他姐妹睡过
I bedded his sister back in the day, truth be told.
我弟弟也睡过
So did my brother.
她是镇上的交际花
She was something of the town scooter.
把这事放一边
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表