剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
on tech titan Craig Heidecker's first ride into space
克雷格·海德克 远点科技总裁
和国际空间站的旅程了
and to the International Space Station.
这是海德克最终载人航♥天♥前往火星
This is the first stage in Heidecker's ambitious plan
雄心壮志的第一步
for an eventual manned mission to Mars.
克雷格·海德克 远点科技总裁
海德克收♥购♥了...
Heidecker acquired...
报纸想知道他穿谁的衬衫
And the papers want to know whose shirts he wears.
我们是怎么想到要做空那个笑容的
How did we ever think to short that smile?
他的魅力是一种负债 也就是说人们相信
His charm is a liability. It means people believe
他说的一切 他自己也相信
whatever he tells them. And he believes it, too.
最终造成席卷一切的影响
It ends up having a washing machine effect.
不好意思 一旦他在太空站着陆
The stock will, pardon me, skyrocket
这只股票会升上天际
once he hard-docks at the Space Station.
要减少做空头寸吗
Size it down?
远点科技推迟了过去三次发射
Farpoint scrubbed the last three launches.
每次都是导航与制导的问题 但没发现任何修正
Guidance and navigation each time, no corrections found.
再次推迟会让他们回到两年前
Another scrub sets them back two years.
股票会跌 他们就会
Stock will dump, and they'll be
对飞船上的总裁特别谨慎
extra cautious with the CEO aboard...
加大做空头寸
Size up on the short.
我会的 我能说实话吗
I will. Can I be honest?
我说实话吧
I'll be honest.
我支持他到达火星
I'm rooting for him to get there.
远点科技
我也是
I am too.
第一步是国际空间站 之后就是太空殖民
First step is the ISS. Next, space colonization.
我是赌他的商业模式会输
My bet is against his business model.
不是他的远见
Not his vision.
你说得对
Right on.
你给予 我们回赠
You give, we match!
在回馈社会慈善活动中
During the GiveBack Charity Drive,
从头到脚展现了阿克斯资本的慷慨馈赠
the largesse of Axe Capital on display, base to tip.
除非你没有给予
Unless you don't give.
那样的话我们就回赠给稀薄的空气了
In which case we're matching thin fucking air.
-邮件收到了 -我给予了
- The e-mail was received. - I gave.
我看到数额了
I saw the amount.
如果那叫给予
If that's giving,
真要为你生命中的女人哭一下了
I weep for the women in your life.
阿克斯罗德基金会的初衷是好的
The Axelrod Foundation means well.
但本质上缺乏效率
But is intrinsically inefficient.
只有渠道合适 我才会用我的资源做慈善
I put my resources to good use, when I find a deserving outlet.
还是你没在问
Or are you not asking?
没问 我理解
No, no, I get it.
从你的中学舞会舞伴到动物保护组织
Everyone from your prom date to PETA
所有人都向你伸手要钱
coming to you with palms outstretched.
挖出第一桶金时都这样
That's always the way it is when you make your first score.
但是肖恩·艾尔斯和
But Sean Ayles and
阿克斯罗德基金会做的不一样
what he does with the Axelrod Foundation is different.
你们两个较劲上了
Time you two thumb wrestle.
看在老天的份上 那是什么
Who, in the name of goodness, is that?
这是犹太熊
That's the Bear Jew.
野蛮
Savage.
对 很野蛮
Yes, he is.
为了目标
For the cause.
就像我们一样
As are we.
怎么了
What's up?
看来在那次帐篷演示中对你的不敬
Seems that the disrespect shown you at the tent demo
是一个深远的恶意的征兆
was symptomatic of an entrenched ill-will.
他们计划发起投票把你从董事会开除
They plan to hold a vote to remove you from the board.
你要知道这就在不远的将来
You had to know this was in the offing.
你也要知道
Also, you had to.
是公众形象的问题吗
Is this a matter of public persona?
-因为有很多种办法 -不
- Because there are ways to-- - No.
这不是为了公众形象的表演
This is not a rehab play.
我有其它需要呆在董事会的理由
There are other reasons that I need to stay on that board.
传统上 投票发起于
The vote, traditionally,
被开除者缺席的情况下
happens in absentia of the person being removed.
我不关心传统
I am unconcerned with tradition.
要去和你的首席投资官吃饭了
Off to lunch with your CIO.
他们好像不太信赖阿克斯罗德基金会的效率
Seems they're dubious of the Axelrod Foundation's efficacy.
我只能在这里看在电视上看爆头
Look, I'm stuck here watching skulls get crushed on TV,
所以我需要泰勒替我爆头
so I need Taylor crushing skulls on my behalf.
让他们看到基金会的效率
Make them see the efficacy of the Foundation.
尤其是让他们看到瑞文昂太阳能的表演
More specifically make them see the play on Rayveon Solar.
动用你的一切技巧和力量
Use all your powers and all your skills...
米克·那索夫
Mick Nussfaur.
那个追着救护车跑的家伙
The fucking ambulance chaser?
对 纽约的顶尖人身损害案件律师
Yes. New York's top personal injury lawyer.
我们可以谈判 他有个女朋友
We can leverage. Has a girlfriend
-他妻子不知道 -妻子还病了
- his wife doesn't know about. - Wife is ill.
女朋友出身权贵
Girlfriend's family rich and powerful.
她父母在绿木有个墓地
Her parents have a mausoleum in Green-Wood.
就从这下手
This I can and will work with.
把你们的账单给我
Bill me for your time.
阿克斯买♥♥单
Axe offered to cover.
我希望你们对彼此能像他对我一样好
I hope you're as good to each other as he is to me.
那个实验技术人员
Our lab tech.
那个可能提供毒药的人
The one we had as likely supplying the toxin...
他登机远走高飞了
He boarded a flight for a far off land.
看起来迟点去就太晚了
It seems "Later" Was too late.
我告诉过你要专注于什么 但你不听
I told you what to focus on, you didn't.
去找那些剩下的共犯
Get on those remaining accomplices.
我知道你对我做的事情有所疑虑
I'm aware of your skepticism of what I do.
慈善事业就是个粪坑
Philanthropy is a cesspool.
你捐款的慈善机构
The charities you give to
对他们要解决的问题一无所知
are blind to the problems they aim to solve.
就算是比尔·盖茨 他捐了蚊帐
Even Bill Gates. He gave malaria nets.
然后人们拿来做了捕鲱鱼的网
And people used them as herring nets.
就是网上有药水
Only they were coated in chemicals.
结果西非沿岸
So coastal West Africa
堆满了被遗弃的不能食用的鱼
ends up with depleted and inedible fish stocks.
他们要求他停止援助
They asked him to stop helping.
阿克斯严守法规
Axe is forensic
还在所有领域都要求效率最大化
and demands maximum efficiency in all pursuits.
仔细看看世界援助的太阳能提案
Look at the World-Aid solar tent initiative in particular.
由于气温上升 处于饥荒边缘的
Twenty million people on the verge of famine in Africa
两千万非洲人♥民♥
due to the rising temperatures.
他们和他们的麦子都必须保持凉爽
Both they and their barley must be kept cool.
这是一个真正的解决办法
This is a real answer.
我会重新看那封简报
I'll review the brief.
已经发了
And it is sent.
瑞文昂太阳能
华格那先生
Mr. Wagner.
看你的医疗报告
Reading your medical report,
我还以为你会被轮床推进来呢
I expected you to be wheeled in on a gurney.
这不是你的报告 是个花招
This isn't yours, it's a ploy...
我得见你 而且不希望你有所警惕
I needed to see you and didn't want you forearmed.
所以这是一场敌对行动
Oh, so this is adversarial?
我希望这是互利的
I hope it's mutually advantageous.
我的确没有带着肉体上的伤害来找你
I come to you, not with physical injury,
但带着终身的精神伤害
it's true, but with a lifetime of spiritual harm done.
不是我的活
Not my racket.
除非给我三分之一的赔偿金做佣金
Unless there's one third commission on salvation.
我想没有
I think not.
那要么说我能听明白的话 要么走
Then talk in a language I might understand, or leave.
我为墓地而来
I'm here for the burial plot.
希望你能换个地方
To suggest that you move on.
如果你知道我怎么弄到那块墓地的
If you know that I maneuvered my way into getting it,
你就知道我不会放手
then you have to know that I'm not about to let it go.
我会给你更好的
I'm offering you something better.
我帮你在绿木锁定了一个上等墓地
I've secured you a prime patch at Green-Wood.
P-7位
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表