剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
This is Ari Spyros,
阿克斯资本的合规和风险管理总监
Director of Compliance and Risk Management for Axe Capital.
现在是12点09分
It's 12:09 p.m.
我跟罗伯特·阿克斯罗德在一起
I am here with Robert Axelrod
在这里我会与他寸步不离
and will stay with him anywhere he goes inside these walls,
确保他无法接触证券交...
ensuring compliance with his preclusion from the secur--
我在研究亚洲的小型制糖公♥司♥
I'm looking at small sugar companies in Asia.
我们选择一个 对它投资 帮助它成长
We pick one--invest in it, grow it, help it.
我不是很喜欢...
Not a big fan of...
我去
Oh, shit.
你觉得他对此会怎么说
What do you think he'd say about that?
波比·阿克斯罗德不会培育夫妻店
Bobby Axelrod doesn't grow mom-and-pop shops.
他收♥购♥股权 彻底改造
He buys 'em out, turns 'em out.
这家公♥司♥可不能这样
That can't happen with this one.
那听起来你的想法狗屁不通
Well, then it sounds like your idea doesn't fucking work.
我不喜欢跟水之间有任何阻碍
Oh, I don't like nothing between me and the water.
我们事先打过电♥话♥ 你知道我们要来
We called first. You knew we were coming.
是啊 医生说我得游泳
Yeah, doc says I gotta swim.
行
Right.
我们需要跟你谈谈...
We need to talk to you about...
一些无法解释的巧合
About some unexplained coincidences.
看我能不能帮上你们吧
If I can sort you out...
去年 你的房♥贷付清了
In the last year, your house was paid off.
没错 我妻子得到了一些钱
Yeah, my wife came into some money.
还有你的孩子们 不再接受助学贷款了
And your kids, they stopped taking student loans.
玛茜在宿舍做起了生意 收益还不错
Marcie's dorm room business, it's really taking off.
不好意思 你...需要条浴巾什么的吗
I'm sorry, do you... do you want a towel, or...
-我挺好 -你也就一般
- I'm good. - You're fair.
所以 你因冰果汁而生病
So, you got sick from Ice Juice.
这次中毒事件背后的人是波比·阿克斯罗德
The person behind its poisoning was Bobby Axelrod,
你与人合作想打击的人也正是他
the same man you tried to cooperate against.
你觉得他是故意针对我
You think he targeted me deliberately?
那复仇的路可真长啊
Wow, that's a long road to travel for revenge.
但如果是他做的 我希望你们搞定他
But if he did it, I hope you nail him.
那个果汁让我吐得差点喷出一个肺
That juice made me puke so hard I bust a lung.
所以才要游泳
Hence the swimming.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
好的 随时欢迎你们光临
Okay. Drop by any time.
他耍了个机灵 你就傻了
Guy flashes a little brain, and you turn into Dudley Do-Right?
我认为在这种情况下
I thought under the circumstances
我的表现还不错
I acquitted myself admirably.
很多人认为在澳大利亚之外
A lot of people think you can't get a good
找不到好的馥芮白
flat white outside of Australia.
他们忘了 好的馥芮白
They forget, there's no such thing
在商店里可买♥♥不到
as a good store-bought flat white.
重点是舌温
It's the tongue temperature.
未知来电
我还想再多听听
Oh, please, I'd love to hear more
你品尝馥芮白的专业建议
of your expertise on flat whites.
我刚才在泳池边
So I just had a fun little poolside chat
和一些对你非常感兴趣的朋友
with some friends who are very curious
进行了一场关于你我和饮料的谈话
about you, me, and beverages.
谢谢
Thanks.
坏了 他要走了
Oh, shit, he's leaving.
玛菲
Hey, Mafee.
你确定现在是吃午饭的好时机吗
You sure a lunch break's the thing right now?
你就没什么要紧的事要处理吗
Nothing urgent that you should be getting--
你是在考验我吗
Are you testing me?
就像《俱乐部》里的那个服务员一样吗
Like that waiter in 'Club?
我不能跟你谈这些的 对吗
I'm not allowed to talk to you about this. Right
我不能还是你想让我和你谈 因为
I'm not or do you want me to, because--
暑假有什么计划吗
Got any summer plans?
没有
No.
看来萝拉和我要谈一谈了 孩子的时间安排
Guess Lara and I will need to talk about it. The kids.
我不喜欢太远的地方 我们在神秘河有个点
I don't like to go far. We got a spot in Mystic.
我家人欣赏那些船之类的东西的时候
While the family's looking at the boats and shit,
我可以玩会儿牌九
I can play a little pai gow.
我打算回去爬一下乞力马扎罗山
I was planning to go back and climb Kili.
这儿一般请多长时间假比较合适
How much vacay time is it culturally appropriate to take here?
要么我就爬到登山大本营为止吧
Ah, maybe I'll just do base camp.
-科尔斯特 -斯堪的纳维亚运输公♥司♥
- Korst. - Scandinavian shipping company.
当南美的那些公♥司♥业绩一塌糊涂的时候
While the South American companies are down for the count,
这些人有可能垄断市场
these guys will have a shot at a monopoly.
我们应该两天之后就买♥♥入
We should buy in two days.
四天 等跌到底再买♥♥
Four days, when it bottoms.
但这确实能帮我们收回来一些损失
But this is going to help dig us out a little more.
干得不错
Good work.
你能保证让阿克斯知道这是我的主意吗
Will you make sure Axe knows it came from me?
你为什么觉得我们会谈交易的事
Why would you think we're communicating about trades?
什么
What?
那是违法的
That would be illegal.
我知道 但是
I know. But...
你觉得我是什么样的人
What are you saying about me?
你觉得你工作的是什么地方
What are you saying about the place you work?
要是他不喜欢这个主意 那就更糟了
Actually, if he hates it, that would be worse.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
现在是九号♥的下午1点47分
It is now 1:47 on the 9th day of...
-你至于吗 -怎么了
- Really? - What?
我坐在我花钱建的办公室里
I'm sitting in my office, which I paid for,
看看我不在时事情运转得怎么样
seeing how things run without me.
没用的
Won't work.
你在这儿大家都不敢冒险了
People are afraid to take chances
不敢犯错
with you here. To be wrong.
或者他们希望你鞭策他们 但你不能那么做
Or they want a slap on the ass from you. Which you can't give.
过来一下 泽普鲁德
Move over, Zapruder.
我没事 事实上 这是我份内的事
I got this. Actually, I think this falls within my dominion,
而且新手不太会用自♥拍♥杆
and the stick can be really tricky for noobs--
看来是不好用
Hmm. Guess it was tricky.
你为什么没想到海啸会发生
Why didn't you anticipate the tsunami?
莫桑比克发生地震时
Maybe I should have when that
也许我是应该想到
underground earthquake hit off Mozambique.
奇怪的事情会导致奇怪的结果
Strange conditions bring strange results.
莫桑比克发生7.2级地震
所以才会有现在这样的结果
That's what brought this on.
你当时就知道 但你不能有所行动
You knew right then but you couldn't act.
也许你可以用你的经验
Maybe you would have used your experience
更全球化地思考
to think more globally.
也许你会更小心 降低风险
Maybe you would have been cautious. De-risked.
走更成熟的一步
The mature move.
恭维我呢
Is that a dig?
不是
It's not.
你经验更丰富
You have more experience.
你可以把我根本不知道在哪的点连起来
You connect points I don't even know to look for.
我明白你了然于胸
I understand how hard it is to have things inside you
但不能说出口的痛苦
that you can't communicate.
我无法想象明知要如何表达
I can't imagine how hard it must be to know how to say them
但却不能张口的痛苦
and still not be allowed to.
但你不能张口
And yet, you are not allowed to.
你听到我发出交易指令了吗
Have you heard me direct any trades?
外面那些人不知道要指望谁
The people out there don't know who they're looking to.
既然不能指望你 那就必须是我
Since it can't be you, it needs to be me.
如果你不能接受 我可以走
If you can't live with that, I can be the one who leaves.
你应该可以追回损失
You'll probably make up the losses
但会终生被禁或者更糟
but get yourself banned for life or worse.
我要走了
I'm leaving,
而且我要带走那二十亿
and I'm taking the two billion.
我等一下会告诉你怎么做
I'll send instructions shortly about what to do with it.
下午1点53分
And at 1:53 P.M.,
罗伯特·阿克斯罗德
Robert Axelrod...
离开了大楼
has left the building.
我很高兴我追上你了
I'm glad I caught you.
如果帮我取车的那个傻叉准时的话
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表