剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
plus the multiplier effect of using those inefficient options.
泰勒在那里投出了完封胜
Taylor's pitching a shut out in there.
这帮堪萨斯城的乡巴佬们简直是甘之如饴
These Kansas City yokels are lapping it up.
再加上你表现成一位点石成金无所不能的大佬
Between that and playing you like the great and powerful Oz,
根本没时间去开会 这绝对能成
too busy for the meeting, it's working.
-很好 -这种人
- Good. - Groups like this
从不会在开会时就答应投资
never say yes in the room.
等休会时我会给你发短♥信♥
I'll text you when the meeting breaks.
好 我会在电梯那加入你们
Okay. Hey, I'll catch you down by the elevator--
"我一定要跟你们打个招呼"
"I had to at least say hello..."
然后送他们坐电梯下去
And ride down with them.
然后你懂的 把他们彻底搞定
And, you know, try to ram it home.
把那胜利的体液喷他们一身
Squirt some of that winner musk all over 'em.
正打算如此
I plan to.
-伙计们 伙计们 -你好 阿克斯
- Hey folks, folks. - Oh. Hi, Axe.
我真心希望我之前可以参加你们的会议
I really wish I could've been in on that meeting with you,
但我不能在还没跟你们见面
but I couldn't let you out of here
跟你们一一握手之前
without looking you in the eye
就这么让你们离开
and shaking your hand.
这样吧 我送你们下去
Eh, you know what, I'll ride down with you.
谢谢你 波比 我们很感谢你
Thanks, Bobby. We appreciate that.
对 谢谢 我们知道你一定很忙
Yeah, thank you. Sure you're busy.
你们觉得这美丽的城市怎么样
And so, how is our fair city treating you?
不是现在
Not now.
不是现在 本
Not now. Ben!
你们去过卡尔米内餐厅了吗
You tried Carmine's yet?...
-现在别去 本 本 -还没
- Not now. Psst. Ben! Ben! - Not yet.
我们在那用餐 然后去看《猫》
We're going tonight before Cats.
《猫》又重返剧场了是不是超级棒
Isn't it great they brought Cats back?
当然
Absolutely...
本
Ben?
本
Ben?
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
你知道 跟养老金管理人打交道的时候
You know, when it comes to pension fund managers,
这帮人从不当面做决定
these groups never give an answer in the room.
但这次他们直说了
But they did this time--
答案是不
The answer was no--
是绝对不可能
It was 'heck no.'
他们不喜欢吗
They didn't like it?
他们觉得被冒犯 说我们根本不专业
Found it offensive, called us unprofessional.
所以 你♥他♥妈♥到底是在搞什么
So...what the hell was that?
我一直在追踪经济中心城市的租车情况
I've been tracking rental car usage in business cities,
跟那里的经营者保持着联♥系♥
developing relationships with managers there.
根据密尔沃基市的很多动态
Based on lots of activity in Milwaukee,
我推理出将有大事发生
I've deduced a big move is going down...
继续说
Talk more.
机场主要租车点的经营者们已证实
Managers of the main airport locations have confirmed
有很多持荷兰护照的人士
that there are lots of Dutch passports
前来租车
being presented for car rentals.
荷兰英特啤酒集团要对美啤公♥司♥采取行动
Holland Inter-Bev's going after Beer National.
我的线人已经通过卫星定位确认
My sources were able to confirm, by GPS,
所有这些车都从一家万怡酒店
that all these cars have been going from a Courtyard Marriott
开车去了七英里外
seven miles to--
美啤公♥司♥在密尔沃基的总部
Beer National's Milwaukee headquarters.
没错
Right.
如果不是一次购买♥♥
I think there's a merger coming,
我认为他们正打算合并
if not an outright purchase--
阿克斯资本将会持有两公♥司♥的股票
And Axe Cap will have positions in both companies,
为他们宣布时的股价上升做好准备
ready for the ride up on the announcement.
干得真♥他♥妈♥不错 本·金
Well fucking done, Ben Kim.
也许下一次的时候 你不用脱上衣
Maybe next time, keep your shirt on...
私募股权投资 阿克斯资本 基因技术图谱
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?!
这种事情你会用黑帮电影里
This is where you would make some kind of reference
遭人背叛来做比喻
to a gangster movie betrayal.
就好像我去理发厅
As I went to the barber
结果像乔伊·加洛一样被暗算
and ended up on the floor like Joey Gallo.
而你是唯一一个知道我打算去剪头发的人
And you were the only one who knew I was getting a haircut.
我应该会这么打比方 没错
I probably would. Yeah.
但乔伊·加洛是在翁贝托餐厅被杀的
But Joey Gallo got killed at Umberto's.
在理发店被暗♥杀♥的是阿纳斯塔西亚
It was Anastasia who got it at the barber shop.
而且我也没杀你
Also I didn't kill you.
你还活生生地站在我办公室里
You are standing here in my office,
没有血染地毯
not bleeding out on the linoleum.
在我们这行就跟暗♥杀♥我一样
Same difference in our world.
你到底做了什么
What, exactly, did you do?
-布林 -波比·阿克斯罗德
- Breen. - Bobby Axelrod.
现在我知道自己人在纽约了
Now I know I'm in New York.
就好像看到了地标帝国大厦之类的
It's like seeing the Empire State Building or something.
我可以带你去看普通游客没法看到的景色
Well, I'm gonna give you the view the tourists never get.
在有投币望远镜露台之上的那一层
The floor above the deck with the coin operated binocs.
那为了这特权我得付出什么
Uh, what do I pay for that privilege?
不不不 问题应该是我要付出什么
No, no, no, the question is: what do I pay?
我要怎么做才能让你撕毁
How do I get you to break your letter of intent
跟奥斯卡·蓝斯瑞特的合作意向书
with Oscar Langstraat?
买♥♥下了布林公♥司♥的50% 花了两亿
Bought 50 percent of Breen's company, at 200 million,
这样他的公♥司♥账面价值就是四亿
which placed its paper value at 400 total.
纳斯达克已经确认他们已准备好接受
Nasdaq have already confirmed they are ready to accept
我们价值24亿美元的报价
our public offering at a valuation of 2.4 billion.
这样我们资产负债表
That is a billion added to the value
就多了10亿美元
of our balance sheets
这个月赚了了8亿美元
and 800 million in gains this month...
基本上解决了我们的问题
It basically solves our problem.
你为做成这个事出♥卖♥♥♥了我的情感关系
You sold out my relationship in order to do it.
不 明明是你卖♥♥的
No, no. You did.
所以你才告诉我你和他一起吃饭
That's why you told me he was at your dinner.
另外 祝贺你
Congratulations, by the way.
你不仅提前完成了任务
You've earned out on your advance
还会得到很多提成
and you're way into bonus already.
喂
Hey--
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你才不抱歉
No, you're not.
怎么了
What happened?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我刚刚跟我爸谈了
I just spoke to my dad.
我猜到你会去
I figured you would.
真没其他该死的办法
Was there really no other fucking way
能让你获取信息了吗
that you could've accessed that info?
也许有 但我就是一个也想不到
Perhaps. But I couldn't think of one,
而他很愿意帮忙
and he was happy to help.
为了我
For me.
是的
Yes.
对你可真是件好事
And that's good for you.
这就像一个议员写信
It's like a Senator writing a letter
给海军军官学校推荐了某人一样
nominating someone to the Naval Academy.
这些都没什么好羞愧的
There's nothing to be embarrassed about.
我跟你说了我需要为他避免危险
I told you I need for him to avoid jeopardy.
我需要自我实现
And I need to succeed on my own.
我也是这么想的
As do I.
至今为止 我已经知道我老爸
And yet, I have found my own father
会永远帮助我
to be an endless source of help.
特别是在我确定我不需要的时候
Especially when I'm certain that I don't need it.
我该是那个做决定的人 查克
I should be the one to decide that, Chuck.
偶尔为之吧
Sometimes.
你是来这里为我工作的
But you came here to work for me.
没错 干着讨好各种人脉
Yeah, in a business that rewards various connections
捋顺人情亏欠的勾当
and keeps track of favors and chits.
没错 是这样
Sure, I did.
但 这还是有点
Still, it just feels, uh...
让人恶心
Kind of shitty.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表