剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
But we'll have some dinners.
非正式的
Casual.
但不随随便便的
But not at all casual.
对于有钱人来说 这跟在邱吉尔园马场
For the money folk, it's a lot like watching
看马匹晨训差不多
morning workouts at Churchill Downs.
他们要熟悉你
They get a feel for you.
评估你的状态
They, uh, assess your stride.
然后再决定自己要赌多少钱
Then they decide how much they're gonna wager.
就在我大汗淋漓的时候
While I work up a good sweat.
很期待
I look forward to it.
我需要知道你准备好了
I need to know you're squared away.
我像西点军校的四年级生一样蓄势待发
I'm as locked down as a Firstie at West Point, sir.
阿克斯罗德的事很快就能解决了
The Axelrod situation will resolve itself very soon,
而且会很顺利
and favorably.
到时候我就没有负担了
Then I will be unencumbered.
你的婚姻
How's your marriage?
在这方面做声明的男人有点藐视命运
Well, a man who makes proclamations on that tempts fate.
不过很稳固
But solid.
好
Good.
如果你的婚姻很好
Well, if you do have a good one,
竞选会把它推向边缘
the campaign'll push it to the brink.
如果不好
If you don't--
如果有什么弱点
if there are any weaknesses--
就会像危墙一样倒掉
it'll blow out like a bad sidewall.
这方面不用担心
No concern there.
我要跟她坐下来聊聊
I'll need to sit with her.
好的 没问题
Grand. Do it.
好 很好 真的
Good. Well, very good, really.
眼神交流不错
Nice eye contact.
你一直都是意志坚强的人
You've always been a man of purpose.
正是我们需要的
Which is exactly what we need.
不过我们也会把你塑造成一个心系民众的人
But we'll also turn you into a man of the people.
期待跟温蒂见面
I look forward to meeting Wendy.
到时候了 对吗
This is it, right,
驳回诉讼听证会
the dismissal hearing?
我有很好的预感
Boss, I got a good feeling about this.
看见你这么自信我很高兴
Glad you're so confident.
已经把酒都冰镇好了
Already put the Pink Champipple on ice.
和往常一样回去开工交易
Any day now, you're gonna be back to trading,
一切事情全都照旧
and everything'll be like it's supposed to.
先留着那个酒 美元大亨
Hold the bubbly, Billy Buck Buck.
-不许提前庆祝... -今天是侦察日
- No premature cele-- - Today's about recon.
我会跟每个人对视
I'll look in their faces;
看他们是否有所隐瞒
see if they have something to hide.
西服不错
Great suit.
定做的吗 可拆式袖口吗
Bespoke? Are those surgeon's cuffs?
现在不是时候 吸血鬼
Not a good time, leech.
米尔斯·莱恩
美国著名拳击手 拳击裁判
你们俩每次互动
Am I gonna have to Mills Lane
我都要给你们当裁判吗
every interaction between you two?
-当然不是 -你要去法庭
- 'Course not, come on. - You're on your way to court.
我跟布莱恩·康纳蒂共事过
Remember this: I've worked with Bryan Connerty,
研究过他
studied him.
我知道这个家伙是怎么想的
I can mirror the way the guy thinks.
你要是想从我这知道什么
You ever want to bounce anything off of me...
我们知道在哪儿能找到你 谢谢
We know where to find ya. Thanks.
我是对的
Anyway, I'm right.
我的蛋都能感觉到
I feel it in my 'nads.
它们出过错吗
Are they ever wrong?
大四春假的时候
Spring break senior year.
在青蛙先生餐馆失算过
Senor Frog's.
其它的 百发百中
Other than that-- hundred percent.
加油 阿克斯
Go get 'em, Axe!
准备好了吗
Ready?
应该好了
I guess.
案子虽然在我手上 但是我没有证据
I have the case, I just don't have the evidence.
这不是我想听的
Wrong answer.
你知道缉毒局的口头禅吗
You know the mantra over at the DEA?
没有视频 就狗屁都没有
If you ain't got video, you ain't got shit.
我们没有视频 奥利弗 我们只有推测
Well, we ain't got video, Oliver. We got theories.
如果我是德朱利奥 我会驳回这个案子
If I were DeGiulio I'd dismiss this case.
我也会
Well, I do that too;
我们要在法庭上尽力驳回每个人的观点
try and make each person's argument in the courtroom
提前准备好反驳论点
ahead of time so I can make the counter argument.
但是我们这次不用这么做
But we don't have to this time--
他们得达到高杆标准才能驳回诉讼
they need to deal with the high bar to dismiss,
要按照检方惯例来
the customary deference to Prosecution.
更不用提驳回这起诉讼
Not to mention that dismissal
会影响德朱利奥的形象
would be poor optics for DeGiulio.
他想坐实这个案子
He wants to sit this case.
你知道阿克斯罗德有罪
You know Axelrod is guilty.
在庭上一定要自信
Carry yourself with confidence in the courtroom,
德朱利奥能看出来
and DeGiulio will know it, too.
自信
Confidence?
就连埃维尔·克尼维尔都跳不过去
Not even Evel Knievel could jump the gap
美国特技明星 世界头号♥飞人
我所知道和我能证明之间的鸿沟
between what I know and what I can prove.
那我建议你像克尼维尔那样
Then I suggest you do what Mr. Knievel always did.
车头挑高 祈福祷告
Rev her high. Pray for mercy.
尽量落在斜道上
Try to put her down on the ramp.
希望你是被选中的那个
And hope you are one of the elect.
巴♥赫♥先生 你的动议
Mr. Bach, it's your motion.
-请说服我 -一定
- Move me. - I will.
就像布里安之歌♥
Like Brian's Song.
职业橄榄球运动员布里安·皮科洛和
盖尔·赛耶斯的生平事迹的歌♥曲
因为就像皮科洛悲伤短暂的声明
Because like Mr. Piccolo's sad, short life,
检方的案子开始时充满希望
Prosecution's case starts off hopeful
但最后早早结尾
but ends in an untimely demise.
法官大人 至今为止 政♥府♥
Your Honor, to date, the government
并未提供证实阿克斯罗德先生
hasn't alleged sufficient evidence
任何罪名的充分证据
that Mr. Axelrod is guilty of any charges.
然而我的当事人却被不公正地剥夺了
Yet my client has been unfairly stripped
交易的能力
of his ability to trade--
致使他的公♥司♥ 他的雇员
while his firm, his employees,
以及他的家人都非常不安
and his family have all been destabilized.
我们请求您终结这
We ask that you bring this baseless campaign
毫无根据的迫♥害♥
to its conclusion.
法官大人 这个动议很草率
Your Honor, this entire motion is premature.
陪审团基于重要事实作出裁决
The jury gets to decide issues on material fact,
无论他们相信证据与否
whether or not they believe the evidence.
巴♥赫♥先生说没有证据
Mr. Bach is saying there's no evidence
交给他们裁决
for them to decide about.
我们正在沿着几条线索追查
We are pursuing several threads.
所以可能不是我们的动议很草率
So maybe it's not this motion that's premature.
是你们的起诉
Maybe it's your whole prosecution.
我们最初承诺会获得
Testimony that we initially promised to have,
也是我们想获得 应该获得的证言
that we meant to have, should have is not...
无法提供
available.
我们有理由认为我们的几个证人
We have reason to believe that several of our witnesses
被贿赂了
have been tampered with.
法官大人
Your Honor--
巴♥赫♥先生 现在没有陪审团来听你可悲的反对
Mr. Bach, there's no jury to hear your pained objections.
康纳蒂先生 你有任何证据支持
Mr. Connerty, do you have any evidence
你所说的证言无法获得的正当理由吗
to back up that claim...for why you don't have any evidence?
目前没有
Not at this time.
那么 目前你有什么
Then...what do you have at this time?
我们正在追查一个我们确信
We are pursuing information about an operative
能证明阿克斯罗德先生和
we believe is a direct link
陷害果汁公♥司♥的毒素有直接联♥系♥的
between Mr. Axelrod and the contaminant
相关人员
that sabotaged the juice company.
你已经拘留他了
You have him in custody?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表