剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我怎么
How did I--
难道是把自己发射过去的
Did you fucking beam yourself?
我从走廊穿过去的
I walked down the hallway.
见到什么人了吗
Did you see anyone?
没有
No.
见到了
Yes.
珍妮 我的一个助手
Jenny. One of my assistants.
你跟她说了什么吗
Did you say anything to her?
我就点了点头
I just kinda nodded.
需要我给你演示我怎么点头的
You need me to demonstrate the nod?
需要的话我会告诉你
I'll let you know.
我把玻片扔进炉里
I tossed it in the kiln.
这就是全部经过 没有其他人在那
That was that. No one else there.
你的描述非常谨慎精确
That's very cautious and precise.
我以希波拉底誓言发誓
I swear on my Hippocratic oath.
你必须相信我
You have to trust me.
真是个令人信服的故事
That's a very credible story.
但我的工作方式就是致力消除风险
But in my line of work, we aim to eliminate risk.
这叫下行保护
It's called downside protection.
而这通常都需要付出代价
Now, there's always a price for it.
那么问题便是
The question is:
是我去付出代价
Am I going to pay it...
还是你呢
or are you?
玛菲
Mafee!
怎么了 斗士
What up, brawler?
有个交易你帮我执行一下
Got a trade I want you to execute.
你想多头买♥♥入门德姆制药
You want to go long on Mendham Pharmaceuticals?
如同施陶巴♥赫♥给德鲁·皮尔逊的完美传球
Like Staubach to Drew Pearson.
暴露年龄的引用 不错
Vintage ref. Nice.
我把你珍爱的船归回给你
I return to you your prized vessel.
你准备好说出名字了吗
Are you ready to name names?
让我对品性还行的人这么做 我很难受
It hurts me to do that to generally good men.
当蔚蓝海岸映入眼帘时
I'm sure the pain will subside
我保证那痛苦会平息的
as the Cote D'Azur comes into view.
没错
That it will.
可敬的大卫·李·罗斯曾说
So, as the venerable David Lee Roth once said:
不如跳起来
Might as well jump.
请把名字告诉我的合作者们
Please speak those names to my associates.
他们会监督案件建立
They will oversee the case-making.
你刚刚说了
So you were saying?
门德姆制药无仓位
比尔·斯特恩交易警告
信用违约交换交易
违反原则
违反警告
违反原则
逮到你了
I got you.
都不敲门吗
Knocking? No?
开除美元大亨比尔·斯特恩
Fire Dollar Bill Stearn!
我还以为你已偃旗息鼓
I thought you already packed that peace pipe
和他握手言和了
and smoked it to the dome.
我的软件标记他在试探交易准则
My software flagged him trying to slip the trade by.
他重新打包了
He repackaged it.
他没做空门德姆 反而多头买♥♥入更多
Instead of shorting Mendham, he went long. Very long.
然后用信用违约掉期对冲风险
And hedged it with credit default swaps.
门德姆暴跌时 我们就清♥仓♥
So, when Mendham tanks, we clean up.
你得承认 这的确是个妙点子
You gotta admit, that's pretty fucking good.
万幸是我识破了他的小小伪装
The only good thing is that I ran down his little charade.
这次交易很好地说明了比尔的手法有多糟
This trade fits Bill's MO to a T.
这些正是我证♥监♥会♥的旧友们
It is exactly what my compadres
所垂涎的东西
down at the Commish salivate over.
那就拦截
So block it.
我已经拦截了 但还不够
I did. That's not enough.
如果他不走 我就走
If he isn't fired, I'm gone.
并且为了避免我未来遭受起诉
And to make sure that I don't face any future charges,
我要把这些都记录下来 让他进局子
I would need to document all of this and turn him in.
合规必须遵守
Compliance must be... complied with.
-这里是矩阵潜袭锦标赛吧 -是的
- This is the Netrunner tournament, yes? - Yep.
泰勒·梅森 应该有我的名字
Taylor Mason, you should have my name...
请让我查一下
Let me take a look.
您可以进去了
You're good to go.
丹尼尔米其林餐厅
晚上好 绅士们 丹尼尔餐厅欢迎您
Good evening, gentlemen. Welcome to Daniel.
今晚我为您准备了极为可口的菜单
I've prepared a wonderful tasting menu for you tonight.
好好享受您的夜晚 祝您好胃口
Enjoy your evening, and bon appétit.
谢谢为我们开放 丹尼尔
Thanks for opening up for us, Daniel.
见到你很开心 阿克斯
Good to see you, Axe...
餐厅包场
Full restaurant buyout.
你给了我个好印象 阿克斯罗德先生
Impression made, Mr. Axelrod!
真是没想到会来丹尼尔餐馆
And Daniel of all places!
那男人的厨房♥精细程度真是令人着迷
The precision of that man's kitchen is mesmerizing.
让我想起了小时候搭建的蚁巢
Puts me in mind of a formicarium I built as a kid.
你在那儿手♥淫♥吗
That where you jerked off?
蚂蚁巢穴
Ant farm--
他知道那是蚁巢的意思
He knows it's an ant farm.
这是白勃艮第酒
That's some white burg--
浓郁的黄苹果 带一点杨桃的气息
--fleshy yellow apple, notes of starfruit--
够了
Enough of that.
斯派罗 告诉我你觉得新工作
Spyros, tell me what you see as the difference
和旧工作有什么区别
between your old job and your new one.
好吧
Ah. Well.
我在证♥监♥会♥的职业生涯
As you know, my career at the SEC was
是非常卓越的
rather distinguished.
我将之归功于一件事
I attribute that to one thing:
正直
integrity.
我带着它
Which I now bring with me
到同一条街的另一边来上班
as I walk the other side of the same street for you.
来到我曾整治 现在避免它违规的地方
Where I once policed violations, I now prevent them--
你错了
Wrong.
是风险
risk.
在政♥府♥机构 可没什么风险
Inside the government there is none.
尽管也会有一丝怀疑
Every action, every moment is backed
但你的一举一动都有
by the full power and credit-- suspect as that may be--
美国全部权力和信用支持
of the United States of America.
事无巨细都被大国保护
Everything is all fucking covered by Big State.
就像有着大胸还湿漉漉的护士
Like a plump bosomed wet nurse.
可我们
But for us--
现在你也是
and for you too now--
所有事都有危险性
everything is on the line.
我们可不愿意某天早上起来上班
We don't feel like coming into work one morning,
我们才打了几个该死的电♥话♥ 灯就关了
we make a series of fucked up calls--the lights get shut
然后我们就遭殃了
and we are on the balls of our asses.
被检举了
Testify!
我们用这种风险换来了什么
But what do we get for taking all that risk?
资本
Capital.
价值
Value.
所以你才能开得起那辆引擎绝佳的德国车
It's why you drive that gorgeous German engineered sports car.
她是最完美的野兽
She is a beautiful beast.
你证♥监♥会♥的朋友 没有一个人能开这种车
No one wheeled one of those into your office at the SEC,
不论你的工作能力多优秀
no matter how good you were at that job.
你知道那些挑事精在找什么
You know what those click monkeys are looking for,
所以你才能成为合规部负责人
so while your title is Head of Compliance,
你在这里 是管控风险的
you are really here to help manage that risk
是为了让我们在危险边缘不行差踏错
by pushing what we do right to the fucking edge.
所以你不是来搞我们的
So instead of fucking with us,
是来用你曾经卓越的工作技能
use what you learned in your distinguished career
帮助我们的
to help us.
那美元大亨
And Dollar Bill?
他踩过了线
Oh, he stepped out of line,
所以他会被禁止参与这次交易
so he doesn't get to do his deal--
这比让他什么也拿不到更难受
which'll hurt him more than paying retail.
但有他没我的戏码 不许再出现了
But no more of that him-or-me shit.
还有别再威胁要把我们全部拉下水
Oh, and you don't threaten to turn us in.
永远别
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表