剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
I have to talk to him,
不过我猜测资金很快就会进来
but I imagine money will be flowing shortly.
你的包间是最大的
So your suite is the largest one.
因为你简直就是供不应求
Because there is more demand for you than we can fit.
-萨拉 -阿克斯
- Hey, Sara. - Hey, Axe.
萨拉·布莱克利 美国身价亿万女富豪
塑身衣Spanx创始人
我在名单上没看见你
I didn't see you down on the list.
我不是来投资的 所以也没想报名
Yeah, I'm not here to invest, so I didn't want to take a spot.
我记得你说过永远都不会让自己的斯潘上市
I know you've said you'll never take Spanx public--
我确实不会
And I won't.
好 上市的时候告诉我一声
Yeah, but when you do, let me know.
再见 阿克斯
See ya, Axe.
我还以为迅猛龙灭绝了
Oh, ho, ho, I thought the velociraptor was extinct.
但它还走在我们身边呢
And yet it walks amongst us.
迅猛龙不走路
A velociraptor doesn't walk.
它只会隐秘而迅捷地潜伏 袭击 杀戮
It stalks, hunts, kills, with great stealth and speed,
你要是想让他向你证明这点
and if you want him to prove that to you,
-那就他妈的把话说完 -放松 兄弟
- keep fucking talking. - Easy, pal.
他们就是嫉妒我们还有候选名单
They're just jealous 'cause we got a waiting list.
因为你就是个怪胎秀集锦
Because you're the freak show, the ten-in-one.
人人都想看一看
Everyone wants to take a look.
但他们只要盯着那个长胡子的女人五分钟
But after they stare at the bearded lady for five minutes,
他们就会走到我那去 把会计软件给我
they'll walk down to my suite, hand me the grisbi.
今天过后 大家都会知道
After today, everyone will know
阿克斯资本就像亚特兰蒂斯一样
that Axe Capital is just like Atlantis,
一度繁荣昌盛 但已经完全沉入水底
this once great land, now totally underwater
并且听起来像是虚无缥缈的幻梦
and feels like a figment of someone's imagination.
足底按♥摩♥ 背部按♥摩♥
抱歉打搅你疏通下半身经络
Sorry to interrupt the rebalancing of your lower body meridians.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Will you excuse us, please?
通告函
Target letter
宣告对泽博·杰夫科特进行调查
announcing the investigation into Zeb Jeffcoat.
一经签署 并将打印件随电子版一同发出
Once it's signed and the hard copy is sent along with the PDF,
就无法回头了
there's no turning back.
是没有 箭在弦上
No. The proverbial Rubicon.
我们开弓射箭 然后轮到乔克进攻
We cross it and Jock goes on the offensive.
虽然那正是我们所要的
And even though that's what we want--
也一样令人生畏
Intimidating nevertheless.
我们已经上了架子了
We are in the chute...
泽博大概会立刻给他哥哥打电♥话♥
We can expect Zeb to call his big brother immediately...
然后轮到他发疯
And for him to go batshit.
或者
Or...
或者他极其冷静
Or he's cool as can be.
但他不可能冷静到
But there's no way he's cool enough
让这事上法庭
to simply let this play out in court.
因为那会追查到他身上
Since it would lead back to him.
他会咨♥询♥他的律师
He'll confer with his lawyers.
但会做得毫无痕迹
But not in a way that will leave a trail.
最终他会坐下来进行应对
Ultimately he will fall back and make his move
干涉这起案件
to derail the case.
他的进攻会是双线或是单线
And that attack will come on one of two fronts.
他要么向你施压 威胁
He will either ruin, threaten, pressure
中伤 摧毁你
or otherwise discredit and destroy you,
因为是你立的案
since you'll be bringing the case.
要么他就会试图买♥♥通
Or he will try to compromise
他设想中会成为关键人证的人
who he surmises to be the star witness.
要是我们向他透露阿希礼·卡特勒是关键
Now, if we can leak to him that Ashley Cutler is the key
并且就在我们的掌控之中
and is in our neck of the woods,
乔克就很可能去纽约
Jock will likely head to New York.
但问题是 他会先走哪一步棋
But the question is: which move will he make first?
要是他来查我 他只能查出来我是个男的
If he digs on me, he'll come up with a bouquet of begonias.
是的 我尽力查过你的底
Yes. Yes. I did as hard a vet on you as one could do.
我知道去我该去的地方
I knew to get where I needed to get
美国职棒大联盟史上第一位非裔美国人
我得像杰基·罗宾森一样清白
I'd have to be Jackie Robinson clean.
然后我要那证人
Then I want that witness.
这样他要么去找
Which means he can either try his luck
他没法影响的州警♥察♥长碰运气
with the head of the State Police, over whom he has no sway--
要么来找我
or he can call me,
恳求我行使我的特权
and implore me to use my particular set of powers
协助他的案件
to aid in his cause.
他要找的那个人必须是我
My phone has to be the one that rings.
对 我们需要他去找你
Yes, we need that to happen.
但要是他不找你呢
But what if it doesn't?
你我都知道卡特勒不是个强力证人
You and I know Cutler is a weak witness.
但乔克也可能猜出这个
But Jock might figure that too.
要是他足够耐心 他可能会等一切水落石出
And if he's patient enough, he might just wait it out.
那你就照章办事
Then you do the thing:
组建大陪审团 传唤卡特勒
impanel a Grand Jury, and schedule Cutler.
这肯定会传出风声 乔克就知道我们在行动
It invariably leaks and Jock knows we're going forward.
但要是 他真的打电♥话♥找你
But if, but when that call does come,
我们知道这正中我们下怀
and we know we've got him following along,
你不能直接同意帮他
you can't just offer him help.
当然不会 他会发现不对劲的
No, he'll sniff it out, of course.
给你自己要点好处 大的
Ask for something, big. For yourself.
这样他就相信你是为了自己才做的
So he believes you're in it for your own reasons.
接着就是《致命魔术》开场的时间了
And then it's time for The Prestige.
穿上你的鞋 准备好
Put your shoes on and get ready.
演员
只有里基·罗马才能迟到
Only Ricky Roma gets to show up late.
我名字一直在最上面
Well, I am at the top of the board.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
优步
Uber...
你要是想出门就得像个有钱人
If you're gonna go around, go like a rich person.
坐直升机
Take a chopper.
我这不来了吗 开始吧
I'm here now. Let's do this thing.
记住 他们要买♥♥的不是你们的资产交易平台
Remember: they are not buying your proprietary trading platform,
他们要买♥♥的不是你们的战术
they are not buying your strategies,
他们要买♥♥的是你们
they are buying you.
提醒他们我们心里有数
Remind them that we have the answers.
他们在你们慈爱的怀里安全无比
That they are safe in your loving arms.
上世纪著名流行歌♥手
就像巴里·怀特
Like Barry White.
他让所有人高举双手
Oh, he'd have had them hands in the air,
一边哭一边跟着唱
weeping and singing along.
对 就像巴里·怀特
So, yes, exactly like Barry White.
这些投资人真正想知道的
There are only two things
只有两件事情
these allocators really want to know,
但他们永远不会直接问
but they'll never directly ask:
可以相信我们吗 我们很特别吗
Can we be trusted? And are we special?
我们搞定了这些问题 就搞定了全部
We nail those. We nail this entire thing.
欢迎大家 欢迎 谢谢你们的到来
Welcome, everybody. Welcome. Thanks for coming.
现在 你们都看过我们的材料
Now, you've read all our stuff.
你们知道我的索提诺比率证明了
You know my Sortino ratio proves
我们投资下行风险更小 而投资回报率更高
that we get a higher rate of return with less downside vol.
知道我们如何抢在所有人开始行动的两周之前
How we avoided the XIV liquidation
此处可参考2018年2月瑞信加速事件
就抛掉我们的VIX持仓
by selling our VIX positions
VIX为Cboe标普500波动率指数 俗称"恐慌指数"
躲过XIV清算
two weeks before everybody else did.
XIV为ETN交易所交易票♥据♥
提供每日的反向一倍VIX的收益率
而你们知道是谁确保我们做到了那一切
And you know who made sure we did that?
泰勒·梅森
Taylor Mason!
在过去一年里
Over the past year,
我们见证了史上最低的市场与
we've seen the lowest market correlation
行业中任何基金的关联指数
of any fund in the business.
你们当然想知道这一切的原因和实现的方法
You will, of course, want to know why and how.
所以来我们公♥司♥跟我一起工作一天
So come sit in and shadow me for a day,
因为这就好比问魔术师
because it's like asking a magician
他们是怎么变戏法的
how they do their tricks.
我们都清楚那不是魔法
We all know it's not magic.
而是跟魔法♥正♥相反
It's the opposite of magic.
这是需要认真磨练 投入大量精力的工作
It's grinding, focused work,
他们会几周 甚至几个月不下床
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表