剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
- 'Cause it doesn't work. - What's that?
为逮捕吉尔伯特医生而良心不安
Your bleeding conscience over taking down Dr. Gilbert.
别担心我的良心 它缝合地好好的
Don't worry about my conscience, it's all stitched up.
-你没事吧 凯特 -没事
-You cool here, Kate? -Yes. I am.
除非你是想来打我一拳
Unless you're going to swing on me like some Irish punk?
我不会这么做 出来
Not gonna do that. Over there.
别在跟我合作的探员
You're embarrassing yourself,
现在和将来都要跟你合作的探员前
in front of agents that I work with,
让你自己出丑
and who you work with, and will again.
我才不是该出丑的那个
I'm not the one should be embarrassed.
我猜路戈只是个开始
I guess Lugo was just a warm up.
这就会跟吃薯片一样
It's like eating those potato chips.
一旦你开始起诉一个罪不至此的人
Once you get going prosecuting people
那你就很难停手了
who don't deserve it, it gets hard to stop.
这两个案子间没有联♥系♥
There's no linkage between those two cases.
只有一件事 路戈是无辜的
Just one thing: Lugo is innocent.
你知道吉尔伯特也是
And you know Gilbert is too.
他可洗不白的 你应该知道
Oh, he's far from innocent. You should know that.
你该停止瞎关心些乱七八糟的事
And you need to stop worrying about shit like that and more
多关注下怎么让自己案子立得住吧
about how to make your own cases stick.
我以前很欣赏你的政♥治♥顺应性
I used to admire your political fluidity.
我曾觉得那是世故
I thought it was sophistication.
现在我意识到你只是毫无头脑
Now I realize you're just completely bankrupt.
我以前还欣赏你对正义的坚守
And I used to admire your dogged sense of what's right.
现在我才看清那是呆板的无知
Now I see it's just plodding ignorance.
-她在这儿 -凯特
- There she is. - Kate!
都干了
Bottoms the fuck up.
-干杯 -好耶
- Cheers! - All right!
-该死 做得好 -干杯
- Damn. You did it. - Cheers.
情况是这样
So here's where we're at.
我们可以用一个不承认也不否定的和解
We can wrap up the civil charges against Axe Capital
解决一个针对公♥司♥的民事控诉
with a no-admit-no-deny settlement
并同意支付3.9亿美元的罚款
and agree to a penalty of 390 million.
或者我再回去讲讲价
Or I can go back and try to chip them down--
不用了 就这样吧
Nope. Done deal.
我想也是
Thought so...
他们还想用第三♥级♥罚款大砍玛菲一笔
And they're whacking Mafee with a Tier 3 penalty--for fraud,
理由是欺诈 无视规章要求
reckless disregard of regulatory requirement.
罚款18.1万
The fine is 181,000.
第一张支票3.9亿大头
First check for 390 large
给证♥监♥会♥
to the SEC.
另外一张18.1万
Other one for 181K
给玛菲
to Mafee.
费用支出
For 'expenses.'
明白
You got it.
严格来说 你得自己付罚款
Technically you gotta pay the fine yourself.
谢谢 阿克斯
Thanks, Axe.
先别谢我 另外的东西你拿来了吗
Don't thank me yet. You got the other thing?
谢谢 海伦娜
Thanks, Helena.
玛菲 这个给你
Mafee, this is for you.
勉励你挺身而出
For stepping up.
勉励你成为了
For being the kind of rock
筑就伟大公♥司♥的基石
that great companies are built upon.
一百万加密货币
One million straight in crypto.
随意取用
In cold storage.
中大奖了
Pagando blackjack!
谢谢你 玛菲
Thank you, Mafee.
应该的 谢谢 阿克斯
Of course. Thanks again, Axe.
还以为给根棍就能让他笑了
You'd think a stick would make him smile.
棍子给我 我能上跳得像个哥萨克人
Give me a stick, I'll dance like a Cossack.
擅骑的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
他炒了你
He fired you.
这只是挫折 奥利弗 不是失败
It's a setback, Oliver. Not a defeat.
对你可是完全的胜利
For you it's a total victory.
歼灭了敌人
Annihilation of the enemy.
还有和周边所有人 包括我
And all in the vicinity, including me.
这么总结并不公正
That's an unfair frame of the events.
我就是炮灰 别跟我说不是
I was fodder. Don't try to tell me different.
我也一直知道
I knew it, too, along the way.
但事情就是这样 你一旦进入了大炮
But that's the thing: once you're inside the cannon,
出去的路就只有一条
there's only one way out.
奥利弗 你做了不少利落的事
Oliver. You took some clean cuts.
后果本应该不殃及无辜
It could have all broken right.
下次会变好的
And it will next time.
你能回来
You'll be back.
玛菲
Hey, Mafee.
你好
Hey.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
为你所做的事
For what you did.
为你对我的意义
For who you are...
我的英雄
just my hero.
我还想让你知道
And I want you to know
这完全是柏拉图式的
that this is strictly platonic...
打开吧
Open it.
你知道那个笑话吧
You know the joke, right?
如果你在高尔夫课上
If you find yourself on a golf course
遇上了雷霆暴雨
in the middle of a lightning storm,
赶紧抓住一号♥球杆来保命
grab hold of a one iron, and it'll keep you safe,
因为连上帝也劈不中一号♥杆
because not even God can hit a one iron.
这是候根在1950年18洞球道上
Now, this is the one that Hogan used on 18
用它打进了延长赛的球杆
at the Open in 1950 to get himself into the playoff.
那是他发生车祸后的第16个月
Sixteen months after the car accident
那是大家都说这是他职业生涯的终点
that most said would end his career.
美浓的奇迹
The Miracle at Merion.
候根赢了那场比赛
Hogan won that event.
把车祸置之脑后
Put the accident behind him.
他确实做到了
That he did.
我们也是 爸爸
As we have, Dad.
对你的伪证起诉不会被记录
Those perjury charges against you will not be filed.
这根球杆就当做
This club is a memento
见证不可能的纪念吧
to recognize the impossible.
你呢 你也安全了吗
And you? Are you out of danger, too.
是的
That I am.
候根又一次赢了
Hogan did win again.
他的挥杆一如从前
And his swing looked the same.
但是
But...
毫无疑问 还是有东西改变了
no doubt something changed.
他必须面对失败 衰老
He had to feel beat up, older,
获胜的成本越来越高
like the wins cost much more.
你也是这么感觉的
That how you feel?
我感觉自己跟你一样老了
I feel as old as you.
我能从你眼里看出来
Yeah. I can see it in your eyes.
打了这样一场胜仗 我想带着老婆
After a win like this, I like to grab the wife,
去金神大赌场
roll out to Mohegan Sun,
先来几套按♥摩♥热热身
start with a couples' massage
然后像世界末日一样狂欢
then party like it's 1999.
奥林 如果不是我也很喜欢这样
Orrin, I would say that's TMI...
我会说这信息量也太大了
if I didn't love it so damn much.
你们准备怎么庆祝
What are you going to do to celebrate?
安静点儿的
Oh. Something quiet.
你呢
You?
一样
Same.
我今晚本想打扮好跟你来一场的
I really wanted to put on a show for you tonight.
我觉得我们该
It felt like we should...
但我没这个心情
...But I just don't have it in me.
好吧
Well...
你知道吗 温蒂
You know what, Wend.
我也没有
I don't either.
享受吧 我的皇太子 你赢来的
Enjoy, my dauphin, you earned it...
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表