剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
他们付了你什么
What'd you get?
三百美元现金 新球鞋和一台雅达利
$300 cash, new sneakers, Atari.
他们发现真♥相♥的时候
When they found out, they went to town on me
愤怒得就像锤子戴夫·舒尔茨
like Dave "The Hammer" Schultz.
上世纪七十年代著名加拿大冰球运动员 因强进攻性绰号♥锤子
他们让我大动肝火
God, I got so angry at them,
我父母没有钱赔给他们
my parents for not having enough money,
我自己也被抓了
myself for getting caught.
那种愤怒...
That rage...
在我身上越烧越旺
grew in me.
多年来它一直是我的动力
It worked like jet fuel for years.
非常有用
It was useful.
是啊 我走到今天这步多亏了它
Yeah. Fuck, yeah, it was. Got me here.
我觉得你之所以这么成功
I think your brain, instincts, market feel, all that,
更多的是靠你的头脑 直觉 市场嗅觉
had more to do with it.
但现在 我们先同意
But for the moment, let's agree
你的怒火的确帮了你一段时间
that the rage worked for a time.
那有什么时候它拖了你后腿呢
But let's look for a moment when it was the wrong tool
让你付出的代价比得到的更多
and it cost you more than it made you.
我们现在要讨论你的丈夫了吗
We're gonna talk about your husband now?
不 是关于你
No, about you
关于你如何放任你的怒火
and how when you allow your anger
从而忽略其他更重要的技能
to make you blind to consequences,
盲目而行 导致的一些后果
it shuts off those other more crucial skills.
回忆一下
Let's take a moment
你和萝拉一起生活的时候
from your personal life with Lara.
她会说我放任自己的怒火摧毁一切
She'd say I allowed my anger to throw everything away,
打破信任的基石
to crack the foundation of trust.
如果你能回到过去会怎样
So what if you could go back into your past?
你会怎么处理那次纪念品拍卖♥♥
How would you handle that memorabilia sale?
我的过去吗
My past?
我不会去改变它
Nah, I wouldn't change it.
好吧 我们也改变不了
Good. We can't.
但带着这那种愤怒的感觉
But holding on to the feeling of that rage,
想想你的未来
look to the future.
如果你继续这样下去
Where do you see yourself in five years
五年后你会怎么样
if you carry on this way,
如果你继续带着这种愤怒走下去
if you continue to carry the weight of this anger?
十年后会怎样呢
Where are you in 10?
二十年呢
20?
你会开心吗
Are you happy?
你会感到满足吗
Are you fulfilled?
还是会孤独 苦闷
Or are you lonely, bitter?
到处发火撒气
Lashing out.
见鬼的狄更斯过程
Fuck Dickens!
我只看到自己进了监狱
All I see is jail
而我耗费毕生心血建立的公♥司♥
and the company I spent my lifetime building up
也就此毁于一旦
reduced to rubble.
听着 我是想做这个狄更斯过程
Look, I want to do this with you.
我想相信它有用
I want to believe that it can help.
但我觉得我做不到
But I just don't think I can.
好吧
Okay.
但现在你知道你应该注意什么
But now you know exactly where your focus needs to be,
知道你自己想要变成什么样
where you need to be.
你想回公♥司♥
At the office.
当你们从这次秘密会议回去的时候
And when you get back home from this conclave,
确保你们和自己人一起
make sure you get with your people.
确保我们都有一样的目标
Make sure we are all on the same bill of lading.
镇上来了新的司法官
There's a new sheriff in town.
你们都是我的左右手
You are all my deputies.
都要共同面对困境
Gonna be one hell of a turkey shoot!
谢谢
Thank you!
上帝保佑你们
God bless you.
我们没有被开除吗
Are we still employed?
似乎没有
We seem to be.
他刚才说的日程的转变 会影响我们吗
And the shift in agenda he was talking about, that hits us?
我们还是要干下去 就像以往一样
but we press on, as always.
我来处理怎么让大家接受这件事
I'll handle the optics,
我们会和上下协调好的
and we'll manage up the chain.
就是让你知道一下 我可以很机敏
Just so you know, I'm as nimble as I need to be.
我就指望你的机敏了
I count on that.
这是裂变材料的资料
This is the fissile material.
你会知道怎么做的
You'll know what to do.
这不是布莱恩·康纳蒂和他的新法官吗
Bryan Connerty and his new lord.
望您的治下长治久安
May your reign be long and fruitful.
我的荣幸
I serve at the pleasure--
大家都这样希望
Don't we all?
解冻资产
Freezing the assets?
加拿大职业摔跤手 肌肉壮硕
这就像是伊万·科洛夫的熊抱一样
Now, that's an Ivan Koloff bear hug you're putting on the man.
你会让他喘不过气的
You're squeezing the breath out of him.
伊朗职业摔跤手海珊·霍斯劳·阿里·瓦司里 绰号♥钢铁酋长
我更喜欢钢铁酋长
I was more Iron Sheik era.
好吧 那我换个说法
All right, fine.
骆驼式固定是一种摔跤招式
就像个完美的骆驼式固定一样
It's a camel clutch, and a hell of a good one.
看来你在他手底下干得很顺手
You seem pretty comfy at his elbow.
这是工作
That's the job.
直到它不是
Until it ain't.
那难道不是实话吗
Man, ain't that the truth?
但你不能让那头巨兽有喘息的机会
But you can't let this monster have a chance to recover.
是的 我会运用自己的手段和力量
Yes. I'll use my leverage and strength
来得到有益的回报
and get something valuable in return.
查克 我知道自己职责
I know my job, Chuck.
我也知道你想要快点解决这事的真正原因
And I also know the real reason you need this to go quickly.
你觉得是什么
Oh? And what do you imagine that is?
你就像一个犯了情杀罪的男人
You are like a man who committed a crime of passion.
杀人的时候一时爽快
In the moment, it felt so right.
但到了早晨
But in the morning,
看到满墙鲜血
all he sees is the blood splashed on the walls
还有卧室里死去的爱人
of his dead lover's bedroom,
就又后悔了
and he just wants it all to go away,
但是世上没有后悔药
but it can't.
我会遵照法律处理这则案子
I'm going to prosecute the case to the full extent of the law
也不会违背我们的约定
without breaking the terms of our agreement.
所以你如果没有及时清理好血迹
So if you don't clean up all the blood
在警♥察♥来之前
before the cops get there,
我无法保证你的DNA不被法庭采信
I cannot guarantee your DNA stays out of the courtroom.
这些话我们去别处谈
This is a conversation we need to finish somewhere else...
私下谈
private.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
放手干吧
Let's do this.
彭博资讯 美国财政部长托德·克拉科夫提供签名 以印制钞票
新上任的美国财政部长
And newly appointed U.S. Treasury Secretary
托德·克拉科夫今天宣誓就职
Todd Krakow was sworn in today.
人模狗样
Look at that preening fuck.
把他名字印到钱上只会让我更烦他
You know, his name on money may actually make me like him less.
你好 波比
Hello, Bobby.
博奇
Birch!
-阿克斯 -温蒂
- Axe. - Wendy.
萝拉
Lara.
我来清点资产
I'm here to go over my assets.
你该带业务经理
You were supposed to bring a business manager
或是会计过来 不是竞争对手
or accountant, not a competitor.
我只跟仍在运营的对冲基金竞争
I only compete with currently active hedge funds.
叮 叮 叮 要公平争斗
Ding, ding, ding! I want a clean fight.
注意自我保护
Protect yourselves at all times.
不然最后也没胜者存在了
There'll be no standing eight count.
让萝拉尽情检阅吧
Give Lara full access to the books.
她有权知道现状
She has a right to see the state of things.
如您所愿 陛下
As you wish, my liege.
让她去看看墓园也好
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表