剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
你好像很惊讶
You look surprised.
几乎跟我收到你的信息时一样惊讶
Almost as surprised as I was to get your text.
真的吗?
Uh, really?
我觉得我上次有点咄咄逼人
I feel like I came on a little too strong last time.
不会啊
Aw, come on. No way.
我只是想找个最适合带你去的地方
Uh... You know, I was trying to figure out the perfect place to take you.
你显然选了沉浸式风格
Clearly, you went for full immersion.
毕竟 哇
I mean, wow.
这里似乎是能让你认识
Well, this seemed as good a place as any for you to get to know
真正的埃文巴克利的好地方
the real Evan Buckley.
是吗?我知道几个故事
Oh. Really? I have a few stories.
露西 嗨
Uh, Lucy. Hi.
-巴克 你好吗?-我很好 我很好
-Hey, Buck, how you doing? -I'm good, I'm good.
-娜塔莉雅 这位是露西杜纳托 -嗨
-Natalia, this is... Lucy Donato. -Hi.
她以前是118队的成员 后来去空中支援队了
She used to be a member of the 118, but she moved over to Air Support.
我不再是风云人物了
I'm not one of the cool kids anymore.
对 因为从直升机上垂降下来一点都不酷
Uh, right, 'cause rappelling out of helicopters, that's not cool.
我倒觉得喝了几杯龙舌兰的巴克很酷 或是梅兹卡尔酒
Mmm, you know what I think is really cool? Buck after a few tequilas. Or mezcal.
毕竟以前发生过蛮疯狂的事 对吧?
I mean, some pretty crazy things have been known to happen, am I right?
-真高兴见到你 露西 -你说你知道几个故事
-Really good to see you, Lucy. -So you said you had some stories?
其实我们差不多要结账了…
You know, we were actually about to close our tab...
杜纳托 换你了
Donato, you're up.
八号♥球救了你
Oh, saved by the eight ball.
-幸会 -彼此彼此
-Nice meeting you. -You, too.
-再见 巴克 -再见
-Bye, Buck. -See you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 小费是多少?
Uh, hey, what do you think the tip is?
他们在这里列了三个选项
They give you three options right down here.
-对 -你还好吗?
-Right. -Are you all right?
还好 不知道我为什么算不出来
Uh, yeah. No. I don't know why I-I couldn't figure it out.
-你慌了 -慌…
-You're flustered. -Flust...
因为露西?没有 我们没什么
Oh, because of Lucy? No, that-that was never a thing.
有一点 但是没什么
Well, it-it was one thing... and then it was nothing.
哪一点?龙舌兰还是梅兹卡尔酒?
Which thing, tequila or mezcal?
没什么 我保证
It was nothing, I promise.
很高兴听到露西在空中支援做得不错
Well, I'm glad to hear Lucy's doing well over at Air Support.
是啊 她有申请不归队吗?
Yeah, did-did she request to not come back?
完全没有 她只是想升职
No, no, no, not at all. She's just looking to get promoted.
上层可能会有一些职缺
They might have some spots available in the upper ranks.
杜纳托队长 我就知道
Captain Donato. Knew that one was coming.
我的休假也很精彩
So your day off went as good as mine.
-你有去打狂犬病疫苗吗?-那样还有趣点
-Did you get a rabies shot? -No, that would have been more interesting.
在一天之内远足和打高尔夫球?
Hiking and golfing in the same day?
看来你也在寻找征兆啊 埃迪
Sounds like you were out there looking for signs, too, Eddie.
你知道我不相信那些 我只是想要我遇见夏侬时那样
You know I don't believe in that stuff. I just want what I had when I met Shannon.
自然发生 像魔法一样
It just happened. It was magic.
-哦 所以你相信魔法 -我相信化学反应
-Oh, so you believe in magic. -I believe in chemistry.
-科学嘛 我懂 -回到魔法
-Ah, it's science. I get it. -Back to magic.
你们不是在12年级认识的吗?
Weren't you guys in the 12th grade when you met?
是8年级 中间失联 到12年级才重新联♥系♥
Eighth, then we lost touch and reconnected in 12th.
好 所以你才在这方面特别逊啦
Okay, so that's what it is. You-you suck at it.
-巴克 别这样 -拜托
-All right, Buck, come on. -Come on.
如果他在学生时代认识的他老婆
I mean, if he met his wife when they were kids,
他就…没真的约会过
he just... he hasn't really dated.
所以他很逊
So he sucks at it.
-对 -你显然是高手 巴克
-Yes. -Clearly, you've mastered it, Buck.
巴克、埃迪 电锯和液压爪
Buck, Eddie, saws and jaws.
我赌会用电锯
Although my money's on saws.
太好了 你们来了
Oh, great. You're here.
可以继续前进 你们到教堂再拉我出来吗?
Can we just keep going and you can pull me out at the church?
抱歉 那样不太可行
I'm sorry, I don't think that's an option.
把车顶卸下来 大伙
Let's get that top off, guys.
你叫什么名字?
So, what's your name?
露易丝 露易丝吉柏森
Lois. Lois Gilbertson.
-即将成为菲利盖瑞提太太 -恭喜你
-Soon to be Mrs. Phillip Garrity. -Congratulations.
婚礼好像快成为最近的主题了
Weddings seem to be a running theme for us lately.
对 最好快一点
Yes, running is good.
可以快马加鞭吗?
How about some galloping?
你不是队长吗?
Aren't you the captain? I mean,
-你的帽子上是这么写的 -对
-it says so on your hat, right? -Yeah.
-你得带我去教堂 -队长
-You got to get me to the church. -Cap.
什么事?
Yeah?
我不确定 好像是白蚁
I'm not sure. But it looks like termites.
那是干腐病
No, that's dry rot.
能清出足够空间 把她拉出来吗?
Well, you think we can clear enough of that away to pull her out of there?
恐怕不行 我们得…
Afraid not. Gonna...
-我们得用上电锯 -什么?
-We're gonna need those saws. -What?
不行 你们疯了吗?你们别想靠近我的礼服
Oh, no. Are you out of your mind? You're not getting that anywhere near my dress.
我们有计划的 露易丝
We have a plan for that, Lois.
女士 露易丝 我们可以稍微移♥动♥你的礼服吗?
Uh, ma'am--Lois--is it okay if we maybe just move your dress a little?
让我离开这里吧 拜托
Just get me out of here, please.
好 露易丝 你可能扭伤了 别动 让我看看
Okay, Lois, that could be a sprain. Hold tight while I take a look.
好
Okay.
好多层礼服
This is a lot of dress.
-你是要更新誓词吗? -不是 不是的
-Is this a vow renewal? -No, it is not.
我今天要和我的梦中情人结婚 菲利盖瑞提
Today, I am marrying the love of my life. Phillip Garrity.
我们很久以前在帕克玛高中交往过
We went steady back at Pacoima High, a very long time ago.
不是坐马车的年代 如果你们在想这件事的话
Not quite horse-and-buggy time, if that's what you're thinking, but...
完全没有
Not at all.
1969年
1969.
尼尔阿姆斯壮登上月球 我则献出我的初吻
Neil Armstrong landed on the Moon, and I landed my first kiss.
我们上了不同的大学 也说好要保持联络 但…
We went to different colleges, promised we'd stay in touch, but...
-你们失联了 -我本来很害怕
-You lost touch. -I was afraid.
但当我认识我后来的丈夫 我已经…
But by the time I met the man that was my new husband, I just, uh,
不是当年的我了
I wasn't the same person.
但我们拥有很棒的生活 菲利也有个好太太
But we had a great life together, and-and Phil had a lovely wife.
只是我们最近在脸书上找到对方
It's just that we found each other recently on The Facebook,
而且我们现在都孤家寡人
and we were both alone again.
我们就知道我们注定要在一起
And we knew. We were meant to be.
当你知道时 你就知道了
When you know, you know.
好 可以了
Okay, we're clear.
-好 我来数 -好
-All right, on my count. -Yeah, okay.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
很好 我会晚点到 但还到得了
Good, I-I'll be a little late, but I'll still make it.
露易丝 我们得送你到医院做检查
Lois, we have to take you to the hospital -to get you checked out.
-不要 -我们别无选择
-No. -Lois, we don't have a choice.
你们有的 你们有的
Yes, you do. Yes, you do.
很久以前 我做了错误的选择
A long time ago, I made the wrong choice.
对 我的人生很美好
Yes, my life has been beautiful,
我的孩子们今天都会到场 但你们不懂吗?
my children are gonna be there today, but don't you see?
这是我的机会
This is my chance.
也许是我最后的机会
Maybe my last chance.
你们一定要让我去教堂结婚
You have to let me do this. You have to.
你们得让我选择爱情
You have to let me choose love.
我可以 我的帽子上有写
I can do that. Says so on my hat.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我晚点再解释
I'll explain later.
我们去结婚吧
Let's get married.
你要好好照顾她 菲利
Now, you take good care of her, Phil.
记住 你们蜜月的第一晚要待在急诊室
And just remember, the first night of your honeymoon is at the emergency room
典礼一结束就去
immediately following the ceremony.
这是他们同意带我来的条件
It was the only way they'd agree to bring me.
我会带她去的
I'll take her.
无论疾病或健康 对吧?
In sickness and in health, right?
我在我们有生之年都会好好照顾她的
And I'll take really good care of her for the rest of our lives.
如果那不是征兆 我不知道什么才是
Now, if that's not a sign, I don't know what is.
好啦 好啦
Ah, all right, all right, all right.
麦蒂 真没想到…
Wow, Maddie, hey. This is a s...
-烟囱求婚了?-他没有
-Whoa, Chimney popped the question? -No, he did not,
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表