剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
and they say four different things.
看看谁起来了 你也睡不着吗
Oh... Looks who's up. Couldn't sleep either, huh?
有车子不经通知就闯进局里 谁能睡着
Who can sleep when there's cars driving unannounced into the building?
-你希望接到提前通知吗 -是的
-Would you prefer an announcement? -I would.
-喝杯睡前"酒"怎么样 -好啊
-Why don't you have a nightcap? -Uh, yeah, sure.
太阳很快就升起来了 不如说是“醒前酒” 队长
Sun should be coming up any time now. More like a "daycap," Cap.
热巧克力
Hot chocolate.
热饮料会让人感觉困乏 因为牛奶里的色氨酸
Warm beverage will make you feel sleepy. The tryptophan in the milk.
我用的是燕麦奶
I made it with oat milk.
差不多 跟着感觉走吧
Close enough. Just go with it.
我感觉这风吹得我身上痒痒
I feel like the wind makes my skin itch.
因为空气中的离子
It's the ions in the air.
真有这种东西
It's a thing.
一切还好吗 队长
Everything okay, Cap?
你们闻到了吗
Smell that?
火
Fire.
好了 我们必须快速行动
Okay, we have to work fast.
如果风向转移 南部和东部的房♥产可能会有危险
Properties to the south and east could be in danger if the wind shifts.
巴克 埃迪 正面垂直3.8公分
Buck, Eddie, I want you to give me an inch-and-a-half straight up on the A-side.
小亨 齐姆 你们在斑马平板查看情况
Hen, Chim, you'll be on Zebra.
好的 我会在分流的时候指挥大家
Okay, I will meet you up top for the split.
好了 昆塔纳 通水
Okay. Quintana, load it!
还顺利吗
How's it going?
我们家就在附近 火扑灭了吗
Our place is close by. Is the fire out?
快熄灭了 我们要用水和阻燃剂
Uh, just about. We're gonna keep spraying down the area
继续喷洒该区域 确保没有可能会点燃周围植被的东西
with water and fire retardant, make sure there's nothing still smoldering
仍在闷烧
that might ignite the surrounding vegetation.
你们知道起火原因吗
Do you know what started the fire?
还不知道 纵火调查员马上过来
Uh, not yet. Arson investigator is on their way now.
你觉得会有人故意纵火吗
Oh! You think that somebody did this on purpose?
这是住♥宅♥区附近发生此类火灾的标准流程
It's standard protocol for fires of this kind -near residential areas.
-嘿 队长 -怎么了
-Hey, Cap! -Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
有个受害者
Got a victim.
不
No.
我很高兴看到你一切都好
I'm glad to see you doing well.
不要
Oh, no.
队长
Cap?
给我点时间
I need a second.
-什么 -给我点时间
What? I need a second!
怎么了
What is it?
你认识他吗
You knew him?
这是温德尔
It's Wendall.
我的保证人
My sponsor.
我没事
I'm fine.
我们洗漱回家吧 也许我们终于可以睡一觉了
Let's get washed up and go home. Maybe we can all finally get some sleep.
你跟温德尔的家人谈过了吗
You talked to Wendall's family?
他没去新墨西哥 他骗了我
He didn't go to New Mexico. He lied to me.
关于他留给你的语♥音♥消息 他儿子什么都不知道吗
And his son didn't know anything about the voice mail he left for you?
他说他们好几个星期都没说过话了
He said they hadn't talked in weeks.
但温德尔 他听起来…
And Wendall, he sounded...
像是嗑嗨了
He was high.
我跟被分派到这个案子的警探谈过了
I, um, spoke with the detective assigned to the case.
他们发现他的区域 经常有人跑去那里吸毒
The area where they found him is a fairly common place for people to use.
洛杉矶警局警♥察♥接到那一片住户的电♥话♥
The LAPD is constantly getting calls from the neighbors.
不到1600米之外就有个戒毒所
There's a rehab facility less than a mile away.
你觉得温德尔本来要去戒毒所吗
You think Wendall could've been going to rehab?
你说他会失联一段时间
Well, he said that he was gonna be out of touch for a while.
你知道他不是要去见家人
And now you know that he wasn't going to see his family.
再加上那个语♥音♥消息…
That, along with the voice mail...
对 但如果是那样 他为什么不告诉我
Yeah, but if that was the case, why wouldn't he tell me?
当你处于困境之时 也不会希望队友知道
When you were in trouble, you didn't want your team to know.
他们钦佩你 也许温德尔也是这种感觉
They look up to you. Maybe Wendall felt the same.
我们在恢复过程中不该这样做
This is not what we do in recovery.
彼此之间什么事情都不能隐瞒
We don't hide these kind of things from each other.
我们不能这样 我们依赖彼此
We can't. We rely on each other.
有时这种黑暗太深邃了
Well, sometimes the darkness is too deep.
你都看不到伸出来帮你的手
You can't see the hands that are reaching out to help you.
他把我拉出深渊很多次 我希望他会…
He just pulled me out of a hole so many times, I wish that he'd...
觉得可以指望我同样去帮他
...feel like he could count on me to do the same for him.
嘿 怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
你有没有拓宽人类知识的极限
Have you advanced the horizons of human knowledge?
还没有 我在尽力尝试
Not yet. I'm working on it.
我找遍整个阁楼才找到这个
I, uh, had to go through the entire attic to find this.
我好长时间没看这个了
It's been a while since I looked at it.
里面是什么
What's in there?
你出生以前 伊娃给我的东西
Just some stuff that Eva gave me before you were born.
我的生理上的母亲吗
My biological mother?
是的
Yes.
典礼
我很抱歉 看来我没多少照片
I'm sorry, I guess I-I don't have a lot of pictures.
主舞台节目
她…伊娃生病的时候 你难过吗
When she... when Eva got sick, were you sad?
那是我最难过的时候
I was the saddest that I'd ever been.
但你已经不再难过了 对吗
But you're not sad anymore. Right?
对 因为我遇到了你妈
No. Because I met your mom.
然后我们遇到了你
And then we met you.
我可以回房♥间好好看这些东西吗
Can I go look through this stuff in my room?
你确定不想一起看吗
You sure you don't want to look through it together?
还是不要了
No, I'm fine.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mama.
这是什么 第四杯吗
What's that, number four?
不管这是什么 都不够平衡失眠的
Whatever it is isn't enough to balance out the insomnia.
也许喝太多咖啡才是你失眠的原因
Maybe too much coffee is why you're having insomnia.
我靠咖啡活着 我只是维持基本量而已
I live on coffee. I'm just maintaining the baseline here.
你们对“谋杀屋”知道多少
What do you guys know about a murder house?
它昨晚给我打电♥话♥了
It called me last night.
一所房♥子给你打电♥话♥了
A house called you?
可能是线路短路
Uh, some kind of short in the line.
那所房♥子在不断呼唤齐姆尼 我需要它停下
Well, that house is calling Chimney, and I need it to hang up.
他研究这所房♥子上瘾了 我洗完澡之后
He is absolutely obsessed with it. And when I got out of the shower,
他问我想不想看1942年以来的建筑许可证
he asked me if I wanted to look at building permits from 1942.
有什么有趣的吗
Anything interesting?
他们建造了第二个卫生间
They added a second bathroom.
你们的第二间新卧室如何
Oh, well, how's it going with your new second bedroom?
一旦过了 “嘿 我的床有电影院两倍大”的兴奋劲
Mm, once you get over the excitement of, "Hey, my bed doubles as a movie theater,"
就不太好了 当你周围
it's not so great. It turns out it's really hard to sleep
全是明天的家务事 真的很难入睡
when you're surrounded by tomorrow's chores.
不过小孩不会跳出来吓人了
No more sneaky toddler jump scares, though.
小姬很喜欢她宽敞的新房♥间 我早上都叫不起来她
Oh, no, Jee loves her spacious new room. I can barely get her up in the morning.
我很高兴我们中有人 能在大风天安详地睡下
I'm glad one of us is sleeping peacefully in this wind.
天啊 谋杀屋 你还在查吗
God, the Murder House, still?
就是这样 我认为围绕那所房♥子的传说都是假的
That's just it. I don't think all the lore around that house is true.
-我刚才给这所房♥子的主人发了邮件 -什么 你怎么找到他的
-I just emailed the guy who owns it. -What? How did you find him?
在网上
The Internet.
你觉得他会回复吗 哎呀
Do you think he's gonna respond? Uh-oh.
-鬼魂来了 -对啊
-There goes the ghosts. -Yeah.
很明显 是用巴克的手♥机♥打来的
Calling from Buck's phone, apparently.
那让他加入我们
Well, conference him in.
嘿 我也在和小亨通电♥话♥
Hey, I'm on with Hen, too.
欢迎来到我们的睡衣派对
Welcome to our pajama party.
要是我没穿着睡衣呢
Ah, what if I'm not wearing pajamas?
没人想知道你穿着什么 巴克利
Nobody wants to know what you're wearing, Buckley.
你怎么知道我醒着
How did you even know I was awake?
你差不多每隔15分钟 就发几条关于那所房♥子的链接
Uh, well, you've been sending links to that house about every 15 minutes,
除非真有梦里发短♥信♥这回事 这...我还真说不好
so unless sleep texting is a thing, which, actually, I don't know.
-有这回事吗 -谁知道呢 你为什么打给我
-Is-is that a thing? -Who knows? Why did you call me?
我有个消息
I have news.
我本来想早上告诉你们 但…
Uh, I figured I'd tell you guys in the morning, but...
你看到了齐姆尼的谋杀屋调查进展
You were on Chimney's Murder House news feed.
所以 有什么消息
So, what's the news?
等我一下 我把埃迪接进来
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表