剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
as she put on an artifact that supposedly came from the ruins of Pompeii.
有没有一种可能
Could it be that maybe what we're looking at
这刚好就是普通的巧合呢 警佐
is a good, old-fashioned coincidence at work here, Sergeant?
我们同意称它为反常事故吗
Can we agree to call it a freak accident?
对 我在去诊所的路上
Yeah, I'm on my way to the clinic now.
他们说只要我9点之前到那里 就能想办法把我安排进去
They said as long as I get there by 9:00 they'll squeeze me in.
已经8点45了
It's 8:45.
你觉得你能赶到吗
Think you're gonna make it in time?
相信我 没问题的
Trust me, it's all good.
只有三公里了
I'm only two miles away.
谢谢你 巴克
Thanks, Buck.
该死 别这样啊
Damn it, come on.
不是吧
Come on.
四分钟 2.9公里 现在的最佳路线
让一下
Coming through, excuse me, excuse me!
小心点
Watch out, watch out!
让一下
Excuse me!
抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
佩里医学中心
8点57分 我赶到了 对吧
8:57, I made it. I made it, right?
-你没事吧 需要休息一下吗 -不 我不需要
- Are you okay? Do you need a minute? - No,
我不需要休息 我只是…
I don't-I don't need a minute, I just, uh...
抱歉 我只是…
Sorry, I just,
我很想现在就做 马上
I-I would really rather do this now, like, with, like... right now.
好的
Okay.
可以吗
Yeah?
-谢谢 -就在这边
- Oh, thank you. - Right this way.
嘿 埃迪
Hey, Eddie.
嘿 我还以为你不会来呢
Hey. I didn't think you were actually gonna show.
我本来不想来的
You know, I wasn't going to,
但我想你确实救了我的命 好几次 所以…
but I figured you did save my life, like, multiple times, so...
-坐吧 -所以我想我欠你的
- Take a seat. - So... figured I owed you.
亚丽克西斯怎么样
So, how's Alexis?
他们明天就让她出院了
They're releasing her tomorrow.
她会来跟我一起住
She's gonna come stay with me.
你跟她聊过钱的事没
Did you talk to her about the money?
我不在乎这件事
I don't care about that.
-但她在偷你的钱 -也许这是她应得的
- But she's stealing from you. - Maybe she's earned it.
你也知道我是什么样的人
I mean, you know who I am.
你一定听说过我过去的事
So I'm sure you've heard the stories of who I used to be.
我惹过的麻烦 酒后驾车 拘留
You know, the trouble I'd get in, the DUIs, the arrests.
在我家洗手间吸毒过量的朋友
The friends who OD'd in my bathroom.
那种失去 我不知道除了说是诅咒 还能是什么
That kind of loss... I mean, I don't know what else you'd call it but curse.
我妻子三年前过世了
My wife died, uh, it was three years ago.
六个月之后 海啸来袭的时候 我儿子在码头上
Six months later, my son was on a pier when the tsunami hit.
天啊 真是太遗憾了
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
他活下来了 其实那就是他
He survived. That's actually him right there.
克里斯托弗 嘿
- Christopher! Hey. - Yeah?
他差点死在海里
He almost died in this ocean.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
一定很可怕
Must have been terrifying.
没错
Yeah, it was.
他后怕了很久 我们俩都是
He was scared for a long time. We both were.
现在可看不出来
Well, you wouldn't know it now.
海滩重新开放的那天 我们就来了
The day the beach reopened, we came here.
我知道我们远离水的时间越长 恐惧就会越强烈
I mean, the longer we stayed away from the water, the more the fear would grow.
我从来不希望大海让他恐惧
I never wanted the ocean to have that kind of power over him.
有时候相信自己被诅咒
You know, sometimes it's easier to believe that you're cursed
比相信自己错了更容易
than believe you're wrong.
费丽萨
Felisa.
我要走了
I'm gonna get going.
我要在亚丽克西斯回家之前 为房♥子祈福
I'm getting the house blessed before Alexis gets home.
我知道 听上去很傻 但是…
I know, I know, it sounds silly, but...
嘿 你觉得有用就好
Hey, if it works for you.
照顾好自己 好吗
Take care of yourself, okay?
你也是
You too.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
你看到了吗
Oh, did you see that?
嘿 奶奶 最近还好吗
Hola, Abuela. ¿Como estas?
不 没出什么事
No, everything's fine.
我只是想到你了
I was just thinking of you.
想知道你过得怎么样
Wanted to know how you were.
是吗 塔罗牌吗 这还是头一回
Oh, yeah? Tarot cards? That's new.
关于我的未来 她怎么说
So, what'd she have to say about my future?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表